Remember Otto Warmbier? Here is an account from his parents.

The parents are right. Obama did not do enough to get that kid out of there. I wonder how he would have felt if it were Malia that was hauled out of a plane..blind, deaf and HOWLING?

I keep shuddering imagining that.

With that said, what the HELL were the parents thinking in not trying to stop him from visiting that hell hole in the first place?
Obama left an ex marine to rot in a shitty Mexican prison too. The dude had PTDS and made an innocent wrong turn. Obama is a shit head. He voted to let a baby who survived an abortion to die.

The guy tried to escape which kind of pissed off the Mexicans
Right wing radio creating a pissing contest with Mexico did not help matters

The parents are right. Obama did not do enough to get that kid out of there. I wonder how he would have felt if it were Malia that was hauled out of a plane..blind, deaf and HOWLING?

With that said, what the HELL were the parents thinking in not trying to stop him from visiting that hell hole in the first place?
Obama left an ex marine to rot in a shitty Mexican prison too. The dude had PTDS and made an innocent wrong turn. Obama is a shit head. He voted to let a baby who survived an abortion to die.

Hell, if your ass is chained to a bed and you are being beaten and starved it is. A good idea to try to get out of there.

Meanwhile, NK is yelling across the pond LIARS LIARS PANTS ON FIRES at us.

I'd like to drop a bomb on his head right now. Seriously.

Hell, if your ass is chained to a bed and you are being beaten and starved it is. A good idea to try to get out of there.
Conservatives turned a routine case into an international incident

Horseshit!

Horseshit!
Blame Rush Limbaugh for the delay

Forum List

Back