Remember this huge Biden lie about the border 6 months ago?

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
There are so many to choose from, but some Biden lies are more egregious than others. He angrily yelled at a reporter asking about the border. He exclaimed "I'VE DONE ALL I CAN DO JUST GIVE ME THE POWER!!!" And then with 3 weeks before the debates Biden has an epiphany! "SAY I CAN DO EXACTLY WHAT TRUMP DID AND SIGN AN EO!!!"

GPpUIc6XMAIuV-x

if the border were the least bit important to you guys you would not care who fixed it, and "wanting the border to be an issue in 2024" is not an indication of crisis.

if the border were the least bit important to you guys you would not care who fixed it, and "wanting the border to be an issue in 2024" is not an indication of crisis.
If the border were the least bit important to you guys on the left, HR-2 is sitting on Up Chuck Schmuzers desk still waiting to be moved for a vote. Fuck you Marxists/Demofascists are stupid as fuck.

There are so many to choose from, but some Biden lies are more egregious than others. He angrily yelled at a reporter asking about the border. He exclaimed "I'VE DONE ALL I CAN DO JUST GIVE ME THE POWER!!!" And then with 3 weeks before the debates Biden has an epiphany! "SAY I CAN DO EXACTLY WHAT TRUMP DID AND SIGN AN EO!!!"

So, Trump supporters worried about lies....

That's hilarious.

Surely you should be more worried that lying, blatantly lying, has become the norm for US politics and you should want the system to be more responsive to people's votes. Rather than everyone voting the same two parties over and over and over again

Forum List

Back