Remember when CNN touted Avenatti for POTUS? Now he pleads guilty to multiple felonies

PPPPPPPPPTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!:auiqs.jpg:

So now you're lending credence to Brian Stelter? LOL..cause he speaks for the Democrats....
Too funny. It's like none of you have a free thinking brain cell floating around. :)

No one touted Avenatti for President.
Stop lying. You're no good at it. :)
I recall him breaking records for number of appearances on the MSM. They took him as a serious contender for the presidency, and "Donald Trump's worst nightmare" and "he might be the only person who can save our Democracy." LOL!

See how the cult stacks lies upon lies.

Avenatti was on left wing networks NUMEROUS TIMES and mentioned as a Dem candidate for 2020 POTUS. It is a verifiable fact….but the cult denies it.

Wow. Truly a fanboi boner thread. About the fifth or sixth one I've seen the alt-right posters here resurrect this week.
Hey, maybe Avenatti has Hunter Biden's laptop! :auiqs.jpg:

You people really have nothing substantive, do you? :)
Nothing you'd understand.

Guffaw n shit.

Lol

Wouldn't that make him a normal POTUS?
MAGA
Reportedly, he and First Lady Jill Biden made $13 million in 2017 from speaking fees and book sales, but only reported $800,000 as a Medicare-taxable salary.

The White House responds to the rumors​

According to a White House statement, "The salaries earned by the Bidens are reasonable and were determined in good faith, considering the nature of the entities and the services they performed."

Reportedly, he and First Lady Jill Biden made $13 million in 2017 from speaking fees and book sales, but only reported $800,000 as a Medicare-taxable salary.

The White House responds to the rumors​

According to a White House statement, "The salaries earned by the Bidens are reasonable and were determined in good faith, considering the nature of the entities and the services they performed."

Cool, charge him right now!!!!!
MAGA

Cool, charge him right now!!!!!
MAGA
I think the Bidens normally get wealthy donors looking for a quid pro quo to bail them out of past tax liability...

Because they are Dems, and there are two systems of justice, they never get charged.

CNN promotes Canada as a nation of liberty and democracy. Their credibility has been shot for a long time, I think they instinctively know it, even Biden doesn't believe much of their B.S (including the way in which they view Canada).
That reality has been fading for some years. What they did to the truck drivers put a stake in it. Soe now we have the national police in Canada firmly obeying tyranny. We have the national security apparatus in the United States firmly obeying the tyranny. And we have the national police in Mexico as corrupted as they are firmly obeying the tyranny.

I think the Bidens normally get wealthy donors looking for a quid pro quo to bail them out of past tax liability...

Because they are Dems, and there are two systems of justice, they never get charged.

Is that anything like tRump pardoning his bitch Bannon?
MAGA

Forum List

Back