Remember when it was “too early to talk gun control “ after Vegas ? No so after NYC attack !

Still waiting on that Bump Stock regulation

Suckers!

Still waiting on that Bump Stock regulation

Suckers!

Who's the sucker? We could care less about bump stocks. It's only been used one time and it was a failure. His guns jammed using the thing. He probably would have done more damage without bump stocks.

what a bunch of phonies right wingers are . 1/2 a day later they want to rearrange immigration after the terror attack! When last month we got sanctimonious leactures That it was “too soon, you ghouls!”

i love it when guys try logic, its just not your strong suit, let the big boys,table talk logic

what a bunch of phonies right wingers are . 1/2 a day later they want to rearrange immigration after the terror attack! When last month we got sanctimonious leactures That it was “too soon, you ghouls!”
I don't get your correlation.

The two -- immigration and gun laws -- are not related.

I don't get your correlation.

The two -- immigration and gun laws -- are not related.

Sure they are . They are two hot button issues that people bring up whenever there’s a big event getting all kinds of media.

Forum List

Back