Remember when Jesse Jackson loved Trump because of his support for "minorities" and "under served communities?"

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Trump and Jackson were talking on video about Trump employing black construction workers. This was when Trump was part of the Rainbow Coalition and they were looking to bring money to neighbourhoods out of favor. Not giving people fish but teaching them to fish through opportunities.

He was a Democrat then so I suppose he was ok with the Establishment.

Now if Trump wanted to help black and hispanics to build businesses and work he'd be viewed as a radical for not throwing them some free cash with no future of dignity in personal success.

Trump and Jackson were talking on video about Trump employing black construction workers. This was when Trump was part of the Rainbow Coalition and they were looking to bring money to neighbourhoods out of favor. Not giving people fish but teaching them to fish through opportunities.

Now if Trump wanted to help black and hispanics to build businesses and work he'd be viewed as a radical for not throwing them some free cash with no future of dignity in personal success.
Jackson doesn't support him now. You really need to shut the fuck up Canadian because whites were given tuna, salmon, catfish, and halibut by the American government. You seem to support the destruction of America. You don't live here and you won't move here if Trump is elected to endure what you are supporting.

Jesse Jackson did have his rational moments. His show "Both Sides" was actually a very good debate program, as long as you tolerated the fact that since it was Jesse's show, Jesse got the final five minutes. It was very good in all debate ethics and the show was as good as any debate show on TV period. It was truly "Both Sides" for the first 25 minutes.

The point is that Donald Trump, with Jesse and sports legends in boxing and football, made a serious effort with the black community. And his positive pushes are now compared to Kamala's participation in the Jusse Smollett Hate Hoax and Walz' ass licking of the commie homos running BLM....

No contest. Trump has been much more pro America of all colors than Kamala and Walz summed together.

Jackson doesn't support him now. You really need to shut the fuck up Canadian because whites were given tuna, salmon, catfish, and halibut by the American government. You seem to support the destruction of America. You don't live here and you won't move here if Trump is elected to endure what you are supporting.

Halibut? Darn. that's a bloody good deal. I can see why you are unhappy, I'd love some free halibut. Mmmm

got a link where Jackson said that?

Halibut? Darn. that's a bloody good deal. I can see why you are unhappy, I'd love some free halibut. Mmmm
I'm very happy destroying you racists on a daily basis. The fact is that in America the government gave whites all the fish they coud eat. There was no teaching anybody to fish.

I'm very happy destroying you racists on a daiy basis. The fact is that in America the government gave whites all the fish they coud eat. There was no teaching anybody to fish.

I had to pay $10 for a medium sized salmon. Damn it was good though. I would have gladly have shared it with you my American brother.

I'm very happy destroying you racists on a daiy basis. The fact is that in America the government gave whites all the fish they coud eat. There was no teaching anybody to fish.
It’s more than that, but blacks were restricted from all the good fishing holes

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
I had to pay $10 for a medium sized salmon. Damn it was good though. I would have gladly have shared it with you my American brother.
You know what I'm talking about Canuck. So don't get stupid.

Donald Trump won awards for his altruism and charity with underserved Black communities. Trump haters owe it to themselves to research this.

yeah ... i'm on may way to pick up a free truckload of fish right now ! :auiqs.jpg:

Donald Trump won awards for his altruism and charity with underserved Black communities. Trump haters owe it to themselves to research this.

Trump should be making this history part of his campaign. Make it a positive campaign about what he has done in these communities over his career.

I'm very happy destroying you racists on a daily basis. The fact is that in America the government gave whites all the fish they coud eat. There was no teaching anybody to fish.
Link, Rachel?

Trump should be making this history part of his campaign. Make it a positive campaign about what he has done in these communities over his career.
OK
Then lets look at his whole history not just one bogus award

How many blacks are members of Trump Country Clubs?
How many are members of MaraLago?
How many of his executives are black?
How much building did Trump do in black communities?

OK
Then lets look at his whole history not just one bogus award

How many blacks are members of Trump Country Clubs?
How many are members of MaraLago?
How many of his executives are black?
How much building did Trump do in black communities?

Well, what is the pool of potential candidates? Ask yourself the same of Executives at any major corporation which is publicly owned so you would anticipate more diversity in their executive class.

More importantly, compare his record of employing minorities than his competition. Guess what? They haven't created even a single job.

Forum List

Back