Remember when Michael Moore offered his home up to Refugees?

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
And this thread showed up

Ok board libs, here's your chance to open up your homes to "refugees". :clap2:

Moore created a hashtag, #MyHomeIsOpen, and a website for people to sign up to take in Syrian refugees after they arrive in the country. As of Monday afternoon, 1,485 people already offered up rooms in their homes.

"I'm asking anyone who can, anyone who has spare rooms in their homes or an empty apartment, cottage, or whatever, to make it available for Syrian and Iraqi refugees for between six months and a year while they're being settled in the U.S.," he said.

Michael Moore Defies Governor's Ban On Syrian Refugees And Opens Up His Apartment

People were really angry about this for some reason. I think the word Michael followed by Moore is the bell that makes cons go mad. Well I have a new target for your scorn

Behold!

Catholic Archdiocese of Indianapolis resettles Syrian refugee family despite GOP governor’s objections

Catholic Archdiocese of Indianapolis resettles Syrian refugee family despite GOP governor’s objections

Gotdammit! The US is under attack by the Liberals like Michael Moore AND the Catholic Church! :ack-1:

FTA: Helping people flee violence is an “essential part of our identity as Catholic Christians and we will continue this life-saving tradition,” the church said, adding that the family has relatives in the area.

Moore created a hashtag, #MyHomeIsOpen, and a website for people to sign up to take in Syrian refugees after they arrive in the country. As of Monday afternoon, 1,485 people already offered up rooms in their homes.

"I'm asking anyone who can, anyone who has spare rooms in their homes or an empty apartment, cottage, or whatever, to make it available for Syrian and Iraqi refugees for between six months and a year while they're being settled in the U.S.," he said.

Michael Moore Defies Governor's Ban On Syrian Refugees And Opens Up His Apartment

People were really angry about this for some reason. I think the word Michael followed by Moore is the bell that makes cons go mad. Well I have a new target for your scorn

Behold!

Gotdammit! The US is under attack by the Liberals like Michael Moore AND the Catholic Church! :ack-1:

FTA: Helping people flee violence is an “essential part of our identity as Catholic Christians and we will continue this life-saving tradition,” the church said, adding that the family has relatives in the area.

Notice how the far left condemns the Church for doing what it is supposed to do..

However this is the reason why the far left is the most dangerous religion on the planet..

We tried it when the Lutherans brought in Somali refugees by the boatloads.

Ask the locals in those towns how that turned out.

The blob opened up one of his mansions to some carpet pilots?

What a fuckin saint, call the pope.

I noticed the story failed to mention if the church was helping muzbots or Christians.

So... Michael Moore is not participating I see.

How many liberals here sign up to house refugees? I missed that in your post.

Yeah. So. Michael Moore offered his home to refugees while some Christians actually took in some refugees. Your point is - what?

Yeah. So. Michael Moore offered his home to refugees while some Christians actually took in some refugees. Your point is - what?

Did they or did the church just bring them over, turn them loose, and congratulate themselves on just how much good they did?

Set up UN protected refugee camps in Syria and Jordan until that whole civil war is over and then they can go home without becoming another hand out in Europe and America.

We tried it when the Lutherans brought in Somali refugees by the boatloads.

Ask the locals in those towns how that turned out.

Yeah, well as soon as you figure out the difference between 1 family and "a boatload of refugees" there in lies the answer

MM is participating silly...thats what the thread was about.

And if your entire point is to go "Thats all" to everything then you can play that game by yourself in the peanut gallery

And if your entire point is to go "Thats all" to everything then you can play that game by yourself in the peanut gallery
I believe the point was does he have refugees living there yet? Does he?

LOL well a state said up yours Obamie. Figured out the refugees did go to Connecticut. Eh?

LOL well a state said up yours Obamie. Figured out the refugees did go to Connecticut. Eh?
So, the local agency decided to not push the issue? Who the fuck cares because when the Feds slam the hammer down it's gonna look like this, dumbshit.
S10609-lg.jpg

Before you were bawling Indiana couldn't do it, they did, now you're whining that it wasn't forced. Want some cheese for the whine? AHAHAHAHA

I love going back and reading past republican predictions and gloating

IDK...what does that have to do with people being butthurt that MM wants to do it and have nothing to say about those Anti-American terrorist loving Christians?

So, the local agency decided to not push the issue? Who the fuck cares because when the Feds slam the hammer down it's gonna look like this, dumbshit.
S10609-lg.jpg

Before you were bawling Indiana couldn't do it, they did, now you're whining that it wasn't forced. Want some cheese for the whine? AHAHAHAHA

I love going back and reading past republican predictions and gloating

Not only are they all sharing the same brain, but their magic 8 ball is broken. lol

IDK...what does that have to do with people being butthurt that MM wants to do it and have nothing to say about those Anti-American terrorist loving Christians?
people wanted to know if he did, so they know who to blame if ISIS attacks again by his house.

Behold!

Notice how the far left condemns the Church for doing what it is supposed to do..

However this is the reason why the far left is the most dangerous religion on the planet..

You know any form of radicalism is dangerous no matter right, left, Islam, Christian, Taoist but the one I fear the most is those within Mossad that burnt my Grill Cheese Sandwich that had Bacon on it!

That is the true word of terror or terrorism!

people wanted to know if he did, so they know who to blame if ISIS attacks again by his house.

Blame the Catholics..wait....thats different tho, right?

Forum List

Back