Remember when the left called Cruz's kids monkeys since he brought them into politics?

Does that mean Hillary's grandchild is a monkey since she's running around calling herself America's grandmother and injecting a child that isn't even hers into the limelight?

And on a side note why does Hillary constantly bring up the fact that she has a vagina as a qualification for being president?

www.people.com/article/hillary-clinton-grandmother-date-nights-bill
Did Hillary politicize her grandchild by using her as a pawn in a nationally televised political attack ad?

Does that mean Hillary's grandchild is a monkey since she's running around calling herself America's grandmother and injecting a child that isn't even hers into the limelight?

And on a side note why does Hillary constantly bring up the fact that she has a vagina as a qualification for being president?

Did Hillary politicize her grandchild by using her as a pawn in a nationally televised political attack ad?
Yes

Yes
Oh ya? Where's the ad?

When did we do that? Quotes from members here doing that, please.

Uh oh, you just ruined his strawman you big meanie!

I

Yes
Oh ya? Where's the ad?
People magazine

I

Yes
Oh ya? Where's the ad?
People magazine
That's a nationally televised attack job?

Remember when the OP sucked huge cocks? I do....because like the OP I just assert that it happened and that makes it true, I think

No, but I remember the cartoon that published and roundly criticized by most. Is that what you are trying to say is the left calling his kids little monkeys?

Well it's a free country, assholes can publish or say nearly anything about anybody.

No, but I remember the cartoon that published and roundly criticized by most. Is that what you are trying to say is the left calling his kids little monkeys?

Well it's a free country, assholes can publish or say nearly anything about anybody.
One cartoonist is apparently now known as "the left".

Does that mean Hillary's grandchild is a monkey since she's running around calling herself America's grandmother and injecting a child that isn't even hers into the limelight?l

Anyone who calls a candidates kids- or grandkids names- is an asshole.

Doesn't matter who the candidate is- or what party he or she belongs to.

Asshole.

The cartoon was defended by many of the scumbag lefties on this site. Those people are indeed the left.

The cartoon was defended by many of the scumbag lefties on this site. Those people are indeed the left.
Whether they defended the cartoon or not, they didn't actually call the kids monkeys.

Also, there are many "leftist" posters here who condemned the cartoon. So to be honest you'd have to say "the left" criticized the cartoon.

Whether they defended the cartoon or not, they didn't actually call the kids monkeys.

YEAH, you guys! They didn't 'CALL' them monkeys...they just DEPICTED them as monkeys. HUGE difference!
:rolleyes:

YEAH, you guys! They didn't 'CALL' them monkeys...they just DEPICTED them as monkeys. HUGE difference!
:rolleyes:
I thought one person drew the cartoon. I didn't know there was a "they" involved in making it. I guess the editor who approved it. Both the editor and cartoonist were rightly criticized by many "leftists" here, including me.

Forum List

Back