Remember when the left called Cruz's kids monkeys since he brought them into politics?

Remember when the OP sucked huge cocks? I do....because like the OP I just assert that it happened and that makes it true, I think
And the PC Police tell us they control speech only because they're after more civil conversation.

:spinner:

Does that mean Hillary's grandchild is a monkey since she's running around calling herself America's grandmother and injecting a child that isn't even hers into the limelight?

And on a side note why does Hillary constantly bring up the fact that she has a vagina as a qualification for being president?

www.people.com/article/hillary-clinton-grandmother-date-nights-bill
When did we do that? Quotes from members here doing that, please.
There is a thread on the cartoon on this board where the left on this board said it was acceptable to call his children monkeys. Or are you to stupid to have seen it?

I love exposing the hypocrisy of the left.

Rderps entire existence on this site consists of him finding some random statement from a republican & then assigning it to the entire Republican party.
NOT ONCE has a poster from the left called him on it. Yet when I or someone from the right does something similar the entire leftwing bombards the thread with hate mail posts about how it does not apply to anyone but the person who said it or simply tries to excuse it away.

Remember when the OP sucked huge cocks? I do....because like the OP I just assert that it happened and that makes it true, I think
And the PC Police tell us they control speech only because they're after more civil conversation.

Notice his post which contains nothing but a personal insult with no relevance to the topic has not been moderated?

Does that mean Hillary's grandchild is a monkey since she's running around calling herself America's grandmother and injecting a child that isn't even hers into the limelight?

And on a side note why does Hillary constantly bring up the fact that she has a vagina as a qualification for being president?

There is a thread on the cartoon on this board where the left on this board said it was acceptable to call his children monkeys. Or are you to stupid to have seen it?

Are you too stupid to have linked to it Einstein?

Notice his post which contains nothing but a personal insult with no relevance to the topic has not been moderated?

Because the OP and you sucking cock has the exact same level of proof.

Are you too stupid to have linked to it Einstein?
I dont need to link to it you know as well as I do it exists.

The Monkey comment isn't going to get Ted Cruz elected to the White House. The Democrat birther movement has just begun, and Ted Cruz is being attacked with this video in several primary states right now.

You were warned this would happen but you ignored it. Here is the add--"Is this who you want to be your next POTUS?"

HE'S DONE.
Hey but keep making those donations, he's going to need a lot of money when he's up for his Senate seat in 2018. Texas has a 40% Hispanic population--LOL

Oh yeah, I get that all the time.

Divert, pivot, attack.

Regular stuff.

'The left' didn't do that. One cartoonist did that.
And the board leftists in the thread on it on this board.

Mod Message:

OK -- Everyone consider themselves reported.. :eusa_dance:
Amazing.. It was either said on USMB -- or it wasn't..
Someone drop the bong and go look it up..

And we all know that if it's said on USMB -- It must be true..

That would be "too" stupid. And ...does not seeing something.....in particular something that doesn't exist....make someone stupid?

'The left' didn't do that. One cartoonist did that.
And the board leftists in the thread on it on this board.

Who? Name them, please.

Forum List

Back