Remember when white blm protesters tried to force white diners to raise a fist in protest?

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

The poor baby murdering cult on the left all upset that in some states they cannot murder babies anymore.

Start arming yourselves folks. Armageddon is upon us. Don't choose the wrong side which is the side against God.

Don't do it. Eternal hell is real.

The poor baby murdering cult on the left all upset that in some states they cannot murder babies anymore.

Start arming yourselves folks. Armageddon is upon us. Don't choose the wrong side which is the side against God.

Don't do it. Eternal hell is real.

Yep. And for the organization Black Lives Matter. How did that turn out for them?

Leftists are on their way to forgetting that MOST Americans, even if they support abortion, see it as a sad but necessary choice. They don't "celebrate" it and they're certainly not ready to do violence in support of it. But too many Leftists are legit mentally ill (science) and once they get themselves spun up, it's all over. As I said in other threads, this will backfire on them

White diners?

How about police officers in every major population center?

How about police CHIEFS?

Any cop that kneels for those fucktard communists is on my shit list. Might as well not be wearing a badge.

Yep. And for the organization Black Lives Matter. How did that turn out for them?

Reasonably well, as a lot of states and cities got off their asses and finally passed police reform.

Which is what they asked for NICELY for 10 years.

1656160997018.png

It shouldn't have taken riots, but it did.

I honestly don't think that it will take riots to undo yesterday's atrocity on the court. This is white women you are mildly inconveniencing now. And as I always say,

1656161081138.png

Forum List

Back