🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

remember when ?

Siete

Platinum Member
May 19, 2014
during the campaign I remember Trump saying he attacked people when they attacked him .. "they opened the door" or something to that effect .. Hey Daddy Dumbass, you started the leak shit, now deal with it.

Trump: FBI ‘totally unable’ to stop leaks

now the shoe is on the other foot, and the foot is up his ass, what does he do? whines like a 70 year old pussy because he is a 70 year old pussy.

imagine that.

Sorry, but there is a difference between leaking nat sec and hacking the corrupt duopoly
But I can somewhat understand what you are saying.

It still irks me that one of the guys form the yemen raid said "it was almost as if they were waiting for us" or something to that effect.
Surely THAT didn't get leaked?

Trump tried to get the FBI to ignore his Russian connection investigation, and they won't do that so he gets on twitter and whines about FBI leaks.

13 year old girl or President of my country ?

fuck the donald.

Trump tried to get the FBI to ignore his Russian connection investigation, and they won't do that so he gets on twitter and whines about FBI leaks.

13 year old girl or President of my country ?

fuck the dnald.
Fake news....

The guy has been in office barely a month and doesn't even have a full cabinet due to the democrat party intentionally dragging their feet to avoid the inevitable and hoping for what, a miracle or a tragedy. I sincerely hope the Trump administration is able to deal with the shadow government which seems determined to undermine the administration. Don't you?

The guy has been in office barely a month and doesn't even have a full cabinet due to the democrat party intentionally dragging their feet to avoid the inevitable and hoping for what, a miracle or a tragedy. I sincerely hope the Trump administration is able to deal with the shadow government which seems determined to undermine the administration. Don't you?
You seemed to not care when Oblama was president..

I remember when democrats weren't fascists and loved America.....but that was never....
Change the channel and get some fresh air, superdupe. You're as close to a fascist as anyone I've seen. Brainwashed, ignorant, and full of fake news hate...
I am on the right.....about as far from your fascism as one can get and still tolerate a ,gov......
Read a book about it- anything but the bs propaganda "Liberal Fascism"- a propaganda disgrace.

images

Last edited:
I remember when democrats weren't fascists and loved America.....but that was never....
Change the channel and get some fresh air, superdupe. You're as close to a fascist as anyone I've seen. Brainwashed, ignorant, and full of fake news hate...
I am on the right.....about as far from your fascism as one can get and still tolerate a ,gov......
You're a brainwashed functional moron...
fas·cism
ˈfaSHˌizəm/
noun
  1. an authoritarian and nationalistic right-wing system of government and social organization.
    synonyms: authoritarianism, totalitarianism, dictatorship, despotism, autocracy; More

• (in general use) extreme right-wing, authoritarian, or intolerant views or practice.

And the alt facts and fake news slime along here.

The Russians are not our friends, end of story.

You're a brainwashed functional moron...
fas·cism
ˈfaSHˌizəm/
noun
  1. an authoritarian and nationalistic right-wing system of government and social organization.
    synonyms: authoritarianism, totalitarianism, dictatorship, despotism, autocracy; More
    • (in general use) extreme right-wing, authoritarian, or intolerant views or practice.

if oblow knew what a fascist was his dog would faint and fall over.

Forum List

Back