Reminder, Clinton Foundations donations by nation, Ukraine leads the way

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
When I said the other day "I'm surprised Trump would spend more than 5 minutes on the phone with the Ukraine leader", this is what I was referring to.

Ukraine, especially if they are concerned about Russian expansion/intervention, has as much a reason to want Trump out as China or some Paris Accord patsy. At least, their Old Guard would for certain.

Maybe he felt the new government was not corrupt and was on the level, but, it's tough to trust the Ukraine side to not cause trouble, vis a vis leak the details of the call to any insider in the WH.

donations.jpg

Last edited:
And what exactly do you think that means. Did they donate money to her foundation because they believed in the work it was doing, or because they thought the money was just a gift to her? That foundation was thoroughly audited, and the money was all accounted for. None of it went to her, like Trump's foundation.money was used by him for his personal use. Be specific now. What exactly are you trying to say?

And what exactly do you think that means. Did they donate money to her foundation because they believed in the work it was doing, or because they thought the money was just a gift to her? That foundation was thoroughly audited, and the money was all accounted for. None of it went to her, like Trump's foundation.money was used by him for his personal use. Be specific now. What exactly are you trying to say?

I'm trying to say that only Sri Lanka and Bosnia had a smaller economy on this list, and Ukraine had by FAR more $50,000+ "individual" donations for such a small economy. All of that money to one Foundation. I wonder if it's the largest Foundation funded in Ukraine with so many donors at $50k more per pop.

I'm also saying you are naive, or in full B.S Mode.

I'm trying to say that only Sri Lanka and Bosnia had a smaller economy on this list, and Ukraine had by FAR more $50,000+ "individual" donations for such a small economy. All of that money to one Foundation. I wonder if it's the largest Foundation funded in Ukraine with so many donors at $50k more per pop.

Yet you haven't mentioned one unethical or illegal aspect of it. Screw your vague innuendo. What exactly are you claiming was wrong with any of those transactions? Be specific.

Yet you haven't mentioned one unethical or illegal aspect of it. Screw your vague innuendo. What exactly are you claiming was wrong with any of those transactions? Be specific.

Yes, Ukraine and other governments loved Clinton simply because of her Foundation. Then when she lost the election, donations dried up because so many quickly didn't like her Foundation goals anymore?

Politics isn't a court of law. You can decide the reasons why so many governments pulled out. In fact, to such a degree, the International Fund, which was so successful at raising funds; is no longer active.

Here, top of Google. This Foundation was active from 2005-2017. Maybe she just didn't feel these were worthwhile endeavours anymore?

The Clinton Foundation Shuts Down Clinton Global Initiative

I hope you share the same opinion of Trump when he IS president and having a discussion with this very same government that is trying to get rid of corruption.

Last edited:

Yes, Ukraine and other governments loved Clinton simply because of her Foundation. Then when she lost the election, donations dried up because so many quickly didn't like her Foundation goals anymore?

Politics isn't a court of law. You can decide the reasons why so many governments pulled out. In fact, so such a degree, the International Fund, which was so successful at raising funds; is no longer active.

Here, top of Google. This Foundation was active from 2005-2017. Maybe she just didn't feel these were worthwhile endeavours anymore?

I hope you share the same opinion of Trump when he IS president and having a discussion with this very same government that is trying to get rid of corruption.

The Clinton's shut down their foundation for their own reasons. Trump was forced to shut his down in the wake of all his illegal uses of it. You still haven't pointed out one illegal or unethical thing about the Clinton Foundation, though. Why not?

Politics isn't a court of law. You can decide the reasons why so many governments pulled out. In fact, so such a degree, the International Fund, which was so successful at raising funds; is no longer active.

The Clinton's shut down their foundation for their own reasons. Trump was forced to shut his down in the wake of all his illegal uses of it. You still haven't pointed out one illegal or unethical thing about the Clinton Foundation, though. Why not?

I told you, this isn't a court of law. I don't need to, nor care to prove anything.

You have an impeachment process going through against a sitting president. What's your position on that? You see how this works?

It's been all transparency and open investigation against Trump, none for Obama or Clinton with similar allegations. If you want to throw away your Republic, Rule of Law and equal justice and treatment of politicians, at least say so.

I believe in transparency for ALL public figures and employees, within reason. Simply because an uninterested media or career politicians aren't interested in their fellow "class" doesn't mean world citizens shouldn't be.

The Clinton Crime Foundation is nothing more than a slush fund for Pay to Play schemes all over the world.......

These countries give that kind of money for charity.............lol

If a frog had wings he wouldn't bump his butt when he jumped.

Biden got caught there with his hands in the cookie jar................too bad.

If you are trying to imply the Clinton Foundation was unethical in their distribution of funds, please provide link.

"BUT HILLARY" posts go here.

I'm saying Ukraine was her number one donor for a reason. Do you think they wanted Trump to win?
Only Russia and Israel wanted Trump to win

And most importantly Americans.
Not true as he had 3 million fewer votes

I can assure you I will not be voting for Hillary or Bill in the 2020 election. That'll show them.

I'm sure a few will write Hillary in though, if she doesn't somehow sneak her way onto the ballot if Biden loses to Warren or Bernie

The purpose of this post was simple, to suggest Ukraine government was not a fan of Trumps. They were, quite excited about Hillarys Foundation though.

In the context of what is going on today, I think it's important, at very least, worth considering.

I told you, this isn't a court of law. I don't need to, nor care to prove anything.

You have an impeachment process going through against a sitting president. What's your position on that? You see how this works?

It's been all transparency and open investigation against Trump, none for Obama or Clinton with similar allegations. If you want to throw away your Republic, Rule of Law and equal justice and treatment of politicians, at least say so.

I believe in transparency for ALL public figures and employees, within reason. Simply because an uninterested media or career politicians aren't interested in their fellow "class" doesn't mean world citizens shouldn't be.

Got it. I foolishly assumed you had some sort of reason to post what you did about the Clinton Foundation. I should have known you had no reason behind your words, other than just enjoying saying " Clinton Foundation " in ominous tones.

Got it. I foolishly assumed you had some sort of reason to post what you did about the Clinton Foundation. I should have known you had no reason behind your words, other than just enjoying saying " Clinton Foundation " in ominous tones.

Ominous. I like that word.

Forum List

Back