"BUT HILLARY" posts go here.

Exactly, the left gives a free pass to Billy, Hillary, Obama, Harry, Barney, Nancy, Eric, Loretta, Elizabeth, maxine, and every other fuck up in the democrat party and wants to focus on Trump like he is God or something.

Perfect. I'm glad to see you taking advantage of this BUT HILLARY thread. That's what it's here for.

Yeah typical defection that's all you have, you remind me of those MADD freaks who hate when reminded a 18 year old can fight and die for their country but can't drink a beer.

Not my deflection. This thread is all for you and those like you.

So I take it, you want us to believe she is out of politics?

No idea. "BUT HILLARY" might be back. I guess we'll see.
Another hillary panty-sniffer sounds off. Take a big ol whiff dumass.

I'm sure that I'm not the only one to notice so many "BUT HILLARY" posts throughout this site A discussion will be ongoing, and suddenly a totally unrelated "BUT HILLARY" will appear. I'm not sure if it is an effort to change the subject, or if right wingers just have to say that so many times a day, so they just throw them out whenever they think about it. Either way, this is where you can put all those "BUT HILLARYs" without disrupting a conversation, or being laughed at for doing it. In an emergency, I'm sure this thread will also work for any "BUT OBAMA" or "BUT PELOSI" sentiments you might need to express as well.
images
35400602_1934220709923715_5254660644321361920_n.jpg

You’re an idiot. Try not to be an asshole for your entire life.

Exactly, the left gives a free pass to Billy, Hillary, Obama, Harry, Barney, Nancy, Eric, Loretta, Elizabeth, maxine, and every other fuck up in the democrat party and wants to focus on Trump like he is God or something.

Perfect. I'm glad to see you taking advantage of this BUT HILLARY thread. That's what it's here for.

Yeah typical defection that's all you have, you remind me of those MADD freaks who hate when reminded a 18 year old can fight and die for their country but can't drink a beer.

You’re an asshole. Your avatar proves it and thus far you have lost every debate to me. Dedicate a thread to that.

How does my avatar prove I'm an ass hole. That's not my titty flopping around.

I thought she was gonna win 2016 what happen,

More crazies than anybody expected, Trump got lucky, and Trump cheated.
America went red even California! No luck my friend pure domination

You’re an asshole. Your avatar proves it and thus far you have lost every debate to me. Dedicate a thread to that.

It made me think you were a woman for several years. In fact you post like one.

I'm sure that I'm not the only one to notice so many "BUT HILLARY" posts throughout this site A discussion will be ongoing, and suddenly a totally unrelated "BUT HILLARY" will appear. I'm not sure if it is an effort to change the subject, or if right wingers just have to say that so many times a day, so they just throw them out whenever they think about it. Either way, this is where you can put all those "BUT HILLARYs" without disrupting a conversation, or being laughed at for doing it. In an emergency, I'm sure this thread will also work for any "BUT OBAMA" or "BUT PELOSI" sentiments you might need to express as well.
images
/—-/ Notice that libtards never refute the “but Hillary,” they just whine we bring it up.

I thought she was gonna win 2016 what happen,

More crazies than anybody expected, Trump got lucky, and Trump cheated.

Typical asshole Leftist. So now anyone who thinks differently than you is crazy? Gotcha!

Not exactly. More like anyone who thinks like you is crazy.

Back it up. What does that mean?

Not my fault if you are an idiot.

Asshole is one word. You’re mocking Trump’s daughter because of your severe TDS. You have special problems. You’re probably fat and ugly and are jealous of Ivanka.

So everyone is crazy and you’re sane. LOL

What a fat loser you are.

Asshole is one word. You’re mocking Trump’s daughter because of your severe TDS. You have special problems. You’re probably fat and ugly and are jealous of Ivanka.

I'm not sure what the Trump women's unexplained need to flop their uncovered titties around in public has to do with whether or not I'm attractive. Please explain.

Not everyone. Just the crazies like you.

I'm not sure what the Trump women's unexplained need to flop their uncovered titties around in public has to do with whether or not I'm attractive. Please explain.

Wait you think it's funny to expose and make fun of a child when they get vulnerable?

Sometimes models sacrifice and they are told no matter what to smile and stay the course. She was and is a professional. It happens to gymnasts and actresses too. You’re fat and ugly so you’re shamed by your physique.

Not everyone. Just the crazies like you.

Again what does “like me” mean? LOL

images
/—-/ Notice that libtards never refute the “but Hillary,” they just whine we bring it up.

You don't "refute" fallacies. They refute themselves.

Forum List

Back