"BUT HILLARY" posts go here.

I see the left is growing tired of us rubbing their noses in the Hillary fiasco. :auiqs.jpg:
We tire of you lying about Hillary while sucking the dick of a fraud, business cheat, liar, woman groper, adulterer, & tax evader.

This idrea that you dumbasses blame Hillary because Bill cheated is funnier than shit.
Trump...

A true blue Democrat...

Hillary...

She is "THE" victim of her own demise...

I'm sure that I'm not the only one to notice so many "BUT HILLARY" posts throughout this site A discussion will be ongoing, and suddenly a totally unrelated "BUT HILLARY" will appear. I'm not sure if it is an effort to change the subject, or if right wingers just have to say that so many times a day, so they just throw them out whenever they think about it. Either way, this is where you can put all those "BUT HILLARYs" without disrupting a conversation, or being laughed at for doing it. In an emergency, I'm sure this thread will also work for any "BUT OBAMA" or "BUT PELOSI" sentiments you might need to express as well.
images

You’re an idiot. Try not to be an asshole for your entire life.

Exactly, the left gives a free pass to Billy, Hillary, Obama, Harry, Barney, Nancy, Eric, Loretta, Elizabeth, maxine, and every other fuck up in the democrat party and wants to focus on Trump like he is God or something.

Perfect. I'm glad to see you taking advantage of this BUT HILLARY thread. That's what it's here for.

Yeah typical defection that's all you have, you remind me of those MADD freaks who hate when reminded a 18 year old can fight and die for their country but can't drink a beer.

Not my deflection. This thread is all for you and those like you.

I'm sure that I'm not the only one to notice so many "BUT HILLARY" posts throughout this site A discussion will be ongoing, and suddenly a totally unrelated "BUT HILLARY" will appear. I'm not sure if it is an effort to change the subject, or if right wingers just have to say that so many times a day, so they just throw them out whenever they think about it. Either way, this is where you can put all those "BUT HILLARYs" without disrupting a conversation, or being laughed at for doing it. In an emergency, I'm sure this thread will also work for any "BUT OBAMA" or "BUT PELOSI" sentiments you might need to express as well.
images

Exactly, the left gives a free pass to Billy, Hillary, Obama, Harry, Barney, Nancy, Eric, Loretta, Elizabeth, maxine, and every other fuck up in the democrat party and wants to focus on Trump like he is God or something.

Perfect. I'm glad to see you taking advantage of this BUT HILLARY thread. That's what it's here for.

Yeah typical defection that's all you have, you remind me of those MADD freaks who hate when reminded a 18 year old can fight and die for their country but can't drink a beer.

I thought she was gonna win 2016 what happen,

The OP has spoken...you must obey / comply ... to decrease the stress / frustration level of snowflakes in other threads when anyone brings up a relevant point about Hillary, destroying their false narratives....

:p

images

Total deflection, next you will tell us Hillary is out of politics

images

You’re an asshole. Your avatar proves it and thus far you have lost every debate to me. Dedicate a thread to that.

Sorry we are not keeping our mouths shut about the criminal Hillary Clinton. She needs to face justice without her friends like Comey letting her off Scott free. So SFTFU we will keep pursuing Clinton corruption.

Of course you will keep pursuing Hillary.You haven't caught her in anything over the last 25 years of your pursuit, but this might be your lucky year. Go for it. In the mean time, this thread will be here for all your "BUT HILLARY" needs.

Sorry we are not keeping our mouths shut about the criminal Hillary Clinton. She needs to face justice without her friends like Comey letting her off Scott free. So SFTFU we will keep pursuing Clinton corruption.

Of course you will keep pursuing Hillary.You haven't caught her in anything over the last 25 years of your pursuit, but this might be your lucky year. Go for it. In the mean time, this thread will be here for all your "BUT HILLARY" needs.

More deflection?

More crazies than anybody expected, Trump got lucky, and Trump cheated.

You’re an asshole. Your avatar proves it and thus far you have lost every debate to me. Dedicate a thread to that.

The only thing I have lost to you is the little bit of time I've spent laughing at you.

More deflection?

Comey said she was guilty dufus. But then he let her off. Comey was NOT an objective FBI figure. You have been fooled. Comey said she didn't know what she was doing when he was investigating the Clintons in White Water. After that Hillary made sure he got cushy jobs. He's her fucking fix-it boy. I only hope he ends up in jail along with Hillary.

images

So I take it, you want us to believe she is out of politics?

No idea. "BUT HILLARY" might be back. I guess we'll see.

So I take that as a yes, you want us to believe she is getting drunk and out of politics.

Typical asshole Leftist. So now anyone who thinks differently than you is crazy? Gotcha!

The only thing I have lost to you is the little bit of time I've spent laughing at you.

Nope. You always respond and then tuck your tail and run. And steal my lines. Your next original thought will be your first. Leftist.

So I take that as a yes, you want us to believe she is getting drunk and out of politics.

I didn't say anything about getting drunk, but it sounds like a pretty good idea. Thanks.

Typical asshole Leftist. So now anyone who thinks differently than you is crazy? Gotcha!

Not exactly. More like anyone who thinks like you is crazy.

Forum List

Back