"BUT HILLARY" posts go here.

I'm sure that I'm not the only one to notice so many "BUT HILLARY" posts throughout this site A discussion will be ongoing, and suddenly a totally unrelated "BUT HILLARY" will appear. I'm not sure if it is an effort to change the subject, or if right wingers just have to say that so many times a day, so they just throw them out whenever they think about it. Either way, this is where you can put all those "BUT HILLARYs" without disrupting a conversation, or being laughed at for doing it. In an emergency, I'm sure this thread will also work for any "BUT OBAMA" or "BUT PELOSI" sentiments you might need to express as well.
images
Conservatives, masters of the red herring fallacy.

False fallacy post.

I see the left is growing tired of us rubbing their noses in the Hillary fiasco. :auiqs.jpg:
We tire of you lying about Hillary while sucking the dick of a fraud, business cheat, liar, woman groper, adulterer, & tax evader.

This idrea that you dumbasses blame Hillary because Bill cheated is funnier than shit.

I'm sure that I'm not the only one to notice so many "BUT HILLARY" posts throughout this site A discussion will be ongoing, and suddenly a totally unrelated "BUT HILLARY" will appear. I'm not sure if it is an effort to change the subject, or if right wingers just have to say that so many times a day, so they just throw them out whenever they think about it. Either way, this is where you can put all those "BUT HILLARYs" without disrupting a conversation, or being laughed at for doing it. In an emergency, I'm sure this thread will also work for any "BUT OBAMA" or "BUT PELOSI" sentiments you might need to express as well.
images

Translation~

download (8).jpeg

images

You’re an idiot. Try not to be an asshole for your entire life.

images

Exactly, the left gives a free pass to Billy, Hillary, Obama, Harry, Barney, Nancy, Eric, Loretta, Elizabeth, maxine, and every other fuck up in the democrat party and wants to focus on Trump like he is God or something.

I see the left is growing tired of us rubbing their noses in the Hillary fiasco. :auiqs.jpg:
We tire of you lying about Hillary while sucking the dick of a fraud, business cheat, liar, woman groper, adulterer, & tax evader.

This idrea that you dumbasses blame Hillary because Bill cheated is funnier than shit.

So, that's a yes to your repeated meltdowns. :auiqs.jpg:

images

I will certainly give your thoughts all the consideration they deserve.

images

Exactly, the left gives a free pass to Billy, Hillary, Obama, Harry, Barney, Nancy, Eric, Loretta, Elizabeth, maxine, and every other fuck up in the democrat party and wants to focus on Trump like he is God or something.

Perfect. I'm glad to see you taking advantage of this BUT HILLARY thread. That's what it's here for.

images
If they actually do put them all here this thread will overload the servers in about 15 minutes.

images

Perfect. I'm glad to see you taking advantage of this BUT HILLARY thread. That's what it's here for.

Yeah typical defection that's all you have, you remind me of those MADD freaks who hate when reminded a 18 year old can fight and die for their country but can't drink a beer.

images

"But Bush" was popular for a long time.

Is "But Hillary" a subcategory of those?

This thread can be used for that if you would like. If you are pissed at your boss, you can do a "BUT MY BOSS" post. Just quit throwing all those "but" posts into unrelated threads. OK?

Sure

Just like you compatriots stopped posting "But Bush" in unrelated threads.

Bush was POTUS.

The left-wing version of "But Hillary" would be "But Romney".

Sorry we are not keeping our mouths shut about the criminal Hillary Clinton. She needs to face justice without her friends like Comey letting her off Scott free. So SFTFU we will keep pursuing Clinton corruption.

Forum List

Back