"BUT HILLARY" posts go here.

I'm sure that I'm not the only one to notice so many "BUT HILLARY" posts throughout this site A discussion will be ongoing, and suddenly a totally unrelated "BUT HILLARY" will appear. I'm not sure if it is an effort to change the subject, or if right wingers just have to say that so many times a day, so they just throw them out whenever they think about it. Either way, this is where you can put all those "BUT HILLARYs" without disrupting a conversation, or being laughed at for doing it. In an emergency, I'm sure this thread will also work for any "BUT OBAMA" or "BUT PELOSI" sentiments you might need to express as well.
images
/—-/ Notice that libtards never refute the “but Hillary,” they just whine we bring it up.

You don't "refute" fallacies. They refute themselves.
/——/ You mean like the fallacies of Trump Russian collusion and the Steele Dossier? You mean fallacies like those? I agree, they are refuting themselves left and right. Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha

I'm sure that I'm not the only one to notice so many "BUT HILLARY" posts throughout this site A discussion will be ongoing, and suddenly a totally unrelated "BUT HILLARY" will appear. I'm not sure if it is an effort to change the subject, or if right wingers just have to say that so many times a day, so they just throw them out whenever they think about it. Either way, this is where you can put all those "BUT HILLARYs" without disrupting a conversation, or being laughed at for doing it. In an emergency, I'm sure this thread will also work for any "BUT OBAMA" or "BUT PELOSI" sentiments you might need to express as well.
images
I want nothing to do with Hillary's butt

But I'm not judging you or anything

images
/—-/ Notice that libtards never refute the “but Hillary,” they just whine we bring it up.

/——/ You mean like the fallacies of Trump Russian collusion and the Steele Dossier? You mean fallacies like those? I agree, they are refuting themselves left and right. Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha

Nope. I mean fallacies like Tu Quoque, which is what this thread is about.

I'm afraid stories you'd like to not be true do not count as "fallacies". Those are "fantasies". I can see how for someone just learning English, those words might sound a lot alike.

The point remains ----- you don't "refute" a fallacy. It's already pre-refuted by virtue of BEING a fallacy. Fallacies have to do with making arguments, not with reporting news.

images

I'm afraid stories you'd like to not be true do not count as "fallacies". Those are "fantasies". I can see how for someone just learning English, those words might sound a lot alike.

The point remains ----- you don't "refute" a fallacy. It's already pre-refuted by virtue of BEING a fallacy. Fallacies have to do with making arguments, not with reporting news.
/——/ Mueller just confirmed you clowns got nothing making it a fallacy. Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha

images

/——/ Mueller just confirmed you clowns got nothing making it a fallacy. Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha

Mueller just "confirmed" diddly. Nor did he make an argument. Nor am I part of any "clowns".

Your fallacy is: Strawman.

Yeah typical defection that's all you have, you remind me of those MADD freaks who hate when reminded a 18 year old can fight and die for their country but can't drink a beer.

Not my deflection. This thread is all for you and those like you.

You’re an asshole. Your avatar proves it and thus far you have lost every debate to me. Dedicate a thread to that.

How does my avatar prove I'm an ass hole. That's not my titty flopping around.
It made me think you were a woman for several years. In fact you post like one.

Not my fault if you are an idiot.
Not my fault you have a weak tired avatar you have to constantly explain.
Can't even see the titty in a half inch screen shot.

You’re an asshole. Your avatar proves it and thus far you have lost every debate to me. Dedicate a thread to that.

Asshole is one word. You’re mocking Trump’s daughter because of your severe TDS. You have special problems. You’re probably fat and ugly and are jealous of Ivanka.

I'm not sure what the Trump women's unexplained need to flop their uncovered titties around in public has to do with whether or not I'm attractive. Please explain.

Sometimes models sacrifice and they are told no matter what to smile and stay the course. She was and is a professional. It happens to gymnasts and actresses too. You’re fat and ugly so you’re shamed by your physique.

Prostitutes are often told to just smile and do your job. Trump women are well prepared to do that. Feel free to make any guesses you might want to make about my appearance.

Yet you know it's available for any kid with an itchey palm to find. Trump women, Great role models for anyone who wants their daughter to go to work on a stripper pole/

Asshole is one word. You’re mocking Trump’s daughter because of your severe TDS. You have special problems. You’re probably fat and ugly and are jealous of Ivanka.

I'm not sure what the Trump women's unexplained need to flop their uncovered titties around in public has to do with whether or not I'm attractive. Please explain.

Sometimes models sacrifice and they are told no matter what to smile and stay the course. She was and is a professional. It happens to gymnasts and actresses too. You’re fat and ugly so you’re shamed by your physique.

Prostitutes are often told to just smile and do your job. Trump women are well prepared to do that. Feel free to make any guesses you might want to make about my appearance.

So are football players. False analogy. Your hatred is delicious. Your envy is interesting.

Yet you know it's available for any kid with an itchey palm to find. Trump women, Great role models for anyone who wants their daughter to go to work on a stripper pole/

Your moral compass is subjective. You had zero issue with Ivanka and that photo in 2015. Correct?

Sorry we are not keeping our mouths shut about the criminal Hillary Clinton. She needs to face justice without her friends like Comey letting her off Scott free. So SFTFU we will keep pursuing Clinton corruption.
You assfucks investigated Hillary for years & found nothing.

Someone's daughter has to. I am sure I have perved at a few folks daughters when I used to frequent the clubs.
Why do you hate women earning a living?

So are football players. False analogy. Your hatred is delicious. Your envy is interesting.

I didn't know football players showing their titties was a thing, but I suppose you can fantasize about anything you want.

images
dimwitted morons.jpeg

Your moral compass is subjective. You had zero issue with Ivanka and that photo in 2015. Correct?

I wasn't aware of that in 2015, but Trump was, and often bragged about his daughters breasts. He wanted to date her, you know.

Someone's daughter has to. I am sure I have perved at a few folks daughters when I used to frequent the clubs.
Why do you hate women earning a living?

I like titties as much as any man, but the fact remains that if your daughter is working in a titty bar or flopping her titties around on a runway somewhere, you fucked up as a parent. Trump fucked up.

I didn't know football players showing their titties was a thing, but I suppose you can fantasize about anything you want.

So literal. Either that was a failed joke or you’re an idiot.

I wasn't aware of that in 2015, but Trump was, and often bragged about his daughters breasts. He wanted to date her, you know.

Nope. Never happened. More fake Leftist news. You must be unemployed.

So literal. Either that was a failed joke or you’re an idiot.

You're the one who brought up football players in a discussion about showing titties.

Forum List

Back