"BUT HILLARY" posts go here.

Not my fault if you are an idiot.
Not my fault you have a weak tired avatar you have to constantly explain.
Can't even see the titty in a half inch screen shot.

Yet you know it's available for any kid with an itchey palm to find. Trump women, Great role models for anyone who wants their daughter to go to work on a stripper pole/

Your moral compass is subjective. You had zero issue with Ivanka and that photo in 2015. Correct?

I wasn't aware of that in 2015, but Trump was, and often bragged about his daughters breasts. He wanted to date her, you know.

Nope. Never happened. More fake Leftist news. You must be unemployed.

I'm sure that I'm not the only one to notice so many "BUT HILLARY" posts throughout this site A discussion will be ongoing, and suddenly a totally unrelated "BUT HILLARY" will appear. I'm not sure if it is an effort to change the subject, or if right wingers just have to say that so many times a day, so they just throw them out whenever they think about it. Either way, this is where you can put all those "BUT HILLARYs" without disrupting a conversation, or being laughed at for doing it. In an emergency, I'm sure this thread will also work for any "BUT OBAMA" or "BUT PELOSI" sentiments you might need to express as well.
Ahhhhh, this is the real genius of trump...liberals who couldn't stop talking about or hearing about hillary for over a decade are now tired of hearing about her...I would just get used to it brother

can we put "game over for the dems" posts in here?

would seem to be the theme for the day.

It made me think you were a woman for several years. In fact you post like one.

Not my fault if you are an idiot.

Yet you know it's available for any kid with an itchey palm to find. Trump women, Great role models for anyone who wants their daughter to go to work on a stripper pole/
Someone's daughter has to. I am sure I have perved at a few folks daughters when I used to frequent the clubs.
Why do you hate women earning a living?

I like titties as much as any man, but the fact remains that if your daughter is working in a titty bar or flopping her titties around on a runway somewhere, you fucked up as a parent. Trump fucked up.
Well, despite that and his titty flopping daughter, I am still voting for him, no ifs, ands, or but Hillary's about it.

Sometimes models sacrifice and they are told no matter what to smile and stay the course. She was and is a professional. It happens to gymnasts and actresses too. You’re fat and ugly so you’re shamed by your physique.

Prostitutes are often told to just smile and do your job. Trump women are well prepared to do that. Feel free to make any guesses you might want to make about my appearance.

So are football players. False analogy. Your hatred is delicious. Your envy is interesting.

I didn't know football players showing their titties was a thing, but I suppose you can fantasize about anything you want.

So literal. Either that was a failed joke or you’re an idiot.

You're the one who brought up football players in a discussion about showing titties.

You said titties and I said professionalism.

Your moral compass is subjective. You had zero issue with Ivanka and that photo in 2015. Correct?

I wasn't aware of that in 2015, but Trump was, and often bragged about his daughters breasts. He wanted to date her, you know.

It was a term of endearment not an incest jokes. Why do you keep proving me right that you’re an idiot. Do you have kids? I bet Not

Prostitutes are often told to just smile and do your job. Trump women are well prepared to do that. Feel free to make any guesses you might want to make about my appearance.

So are football players. False analogy. Your hatred is delicious. Your envy is interesting.

I didn't know football players showing their titties was a thing, but I suppose you can fantasize about anything you want.

You're the one who brought up football players in a discussion about showing titties.

How many professions do you know that consider exposing titties to the public, with no effort to cover them, to be a sign of professionalism?

It was a term of endearment not an incest jokes. Why do you keep proving me right that you’re an idiot. Do you have kids? I bet Not

Yes. Most fathers don't respond with sex when asked what they have in common with their daughter.

How many professions do you know that consider exposing titties to the public, with no effort to cover them, to be a sign of professionalism?

Every model, actress and athlete.

Yes. Most fathers don't respond with sex when asked what they have in common with their daughter.

It was a joke. How would you know? You’re not a father. You’re a Leftist. Correct? As such you have zero right to question anyone else’s moral compass.

OK. You've convinced me. The right no longer sees exposed breasts or crude jokes about incest as a problem. Miley Cyrus, with her FREE THE NIPPLE campaign will be glad to hear you support her efforts. I'm just surprised at the sudden change, considering the outrage of a couple years back when Michelle Obama wore a sleeveless dress. I guess electing a president whose wife's nude lesbian sex scene photos are all over the internet has changed the right's view of morality.

OK. You've convinced me. The right no longer sees exposed breasts or crude jokes about incest as a problem. Miley Cyrus, with her FREE THE NIPPLE campaign will be glad to hear you support her efforts. I'm just surprised at the sudden change, considering the outrage of a couple years back when Michelle Obama wore a sleeveless dress. I guess electing a president whose wife's nude lesbian sex scene photos are all over the internet has changed the right's view of morality.

Who wore what? LMAO? Melania was a model
And is attractive and no one cared until Trump won. Address your TDS without putting him or his family down. You ll never find one post of me criticizing any of the politicians wives or children. See, I am not an idiot Leftist who cannot take losing. You are.

And is attractive and no one cared until Trump won. Address your TDS without putting him or his family down. You ll never find one post of me criticizing any of the politicians wives or children. See, I am not an idiot Leftist who cannot take losing. You are.

Of course nobody cared until he became president. Before, she was just the sleazy wife of a crooked reality show host. Now, she is the first lady of the United States, and represents our country, and is supposed to be a role model for our girls. She fails at all that. If you're willing to discard your long time claim of some sort of moral superiority to support a sleazy orange crook, then that's on you.

It was a joke. How would you know? You’re not a father. You’re a Leftist. Correct? As such you have zero right to question anyone else’s moral compass.

You idiot. I raised a daughter who is now a doctor. You can't tell me anything about being a parent.

Of course nobody cared until he became president. Before, she was just the sleazy wife of a crooked reality show host. Now, she is the first lady of the United States, and represents our country, and is supposed to be a role model for our girls. She fails at all that. If you're willing to discard your long time claim of some sort of moral superiority to support a sleazy orange crook, then that's on you.

She speaks five languages and tries to help many charities. She modeled when she was younger and she is pretty. Those are crimes now? The only failure I see is you. There was not one iota of negativity about her before 2016. Your TDS controls you.

You idiot. I raised a daughter who is now a doctor. You can't tell me anything about being a parent.

Doctors treat everyone and don’t judge. She must be very ashamed of you. Pathetic you are and now you told me you’re old. So sad.

Sorry we are not keeping our mouths shut about the criminal Hillary Clinton. She needs to face justice without her friends like Comey letting her off Scott free. So SFTFU we will keep pursuing Clinton corruption.
You assfucks investigated Hillary for years & found nothing.

She was found GUILTY 'assfuck' Comey illegally let her off.

Doctors treat everyone and don’t judge. She must be very ashamed of you. Pathetic you are and now you told me you’re old. So sad.

You've degenerated into a childish rant now. Happens every time a crazy right winger has his beliefs questioned.

I'm sure that I'm not the only one to notice so many "BUT HILLARY" posts throughout this site A discussion will be ongoing, and suddenly a totally unrelated "BUT HILLARY" will appear. I'm not sure if it is an effort to change the subject, or if right wingers just have to say that so many times a day, so they just throw them out whenever they think about it. Either way, this is where you can put all those "BUT HILLARYs" without disrupting a conversation, or being laughed at for doing it. In an emergency, I'm sure this thread will also work for any "BUT OBAMA" or "BUT PELOSI" sentiments you might need to express as well.
images

But Buuuuuussssshhhhhhhh

BULLDOGDiamond Member
New
So Trump, using Mrs Potato head as a spokesperson, made another absurd remark. The courts will make that decision.
Desperation speaks.

Loudly.

The courts will have no part in this. Executive privilege was a right (to you) when Obama sealed his college transcripts, so therefore, it should be in theory (to you), a right when a President of the opposing party exerts it in result of a political charade.
When did Obama seal his college transcripts? You got a credible link? Any king of order specifically sealing his, and only his college transcripts?
Obama ducks calls to release his collegiate transcripts

If you thumb up your nose at this, you are not a credible person to continue speaking with.
Not releasing is not the same as having them sealed. Did Bush, Jr or Sr, release theirs? What about any other president? Did Trump release his transcripts?

BULLDOGDiamond Member

William Barr is NOT the federal government. He is a Trump appointed AG. It’s a job requirement that you have no ethics and you’re prepared to lie for Trump.
Really? Is that why he was Bush's Attorney General? If I recall correctly, Trump had never met Barr before nominating him.
Yet he was aware that Barr said the investigation was flawed, and Trump was innocent, long before the investigation was complete.
No, what he said there was no legitimate predicate for the investigation, so the investigation itself was illegitimate, and therefore obstruction of justice was impossible since the investigation had no legitimate predicate. Perhaps in Stalin's Russia or in Hitler's Germany it was legitimate to hold investigations that were not based on legitimate grounds, but not the in US.
Got it. He ignored the fact that every investigative agency we have said Russia interfered with the intention of helping Trump. Barr is trying to shield Trump. I don't think he will be successful.
Are those the same agencies that said Saddam was stockpiling new WMDs?
You're just being childish now. That's just another example of right wing lies being perpetuated forever. Bush knew there was no evidence of WMD.
George W. Bush really did lie about WMDs, and his aides are still lying for him

BULLDOGDiamond Member

All because a non-establishment politician won an election?

I want someone to honestly defend all these positions and say with a straight, "yeah man, these are great ideas. God Bless America!"
Only twice since the 1800s has a president been elected without winning the popular vote. Bush and Trump. Possibly the two worst presidents we have ever had

1. Offline
    BULLDOGDiamond Member

So Trump, using Mrs Potato head as a spokesperson, made another absurd remark. The courts will make that decision.
    Desperation speaks.

Loudly.

The courts will have no part in this. Executive privilege was a right (to you) when Obama sealed his college transcripts, so therefore, it should be in theory (to you), a right when a President of the opposing party exerts it in result of a political charade.
    When did Obama seal his college transcripts? You got a credible link? Any king of order specifically sealing his, and only his college transcripts?

If you thumb up your nose at this, you are not a credible person to continue speaking with.
    Not releasing is not the same as having them sealed. Did Bush, Jr or Sr, release theirs? What about any other president? Did Trump release his transcripts?

2. May 8, 2019

TemplarKormacPolitical Atheist

Desperation speaks.

Loudly.

If Obama had the right not to do it, does Trump? Or do different rules apply to people you don't like?

3. May 8, 2019

BULLDOGDiamond Member

Desperation speaks.

Loudly.

Sealed? I mean outright refused to release. My bad. But consider the fact that he exerted privilege over documents related to the Fast and Furious operation that would have implicated his administration in an illicit gun running scandal which got one of our border patrol agents killed.

You have no right to give lectures on executive privilege.
    As usual, when caught making insane remarks, you try to deflect. You Trumpbots are ridiculous
    • clear.png
      Thank You! x 1
    • clear.png
      Agree x 1
    • clear.png
      Funny x 1
    • List

4. May 8, 2019

Desperation speaks.

Loudly.

Sealed? I mean outright refused to release. My bad. But consider the fact that he exerted privilege over documents related to the Fast and Furious operation that would have implicated his administration in an illicit gun running scandal which got one of our border patrol agents killed.

As usual, when caught making insane remarks, you try to deflect. You Trumpbots are ridiculous
    When you can't argue a point, you start calling people "Trumpbots"

Heh... you can climb back into your high chair now.
    • clear.png
      Agree x 2
    • funny-agree.png
      Funny and Agree!! x 2
    • List

5. May 8, 2019

BULLDOGDiamond Member

Desperation speaks.

Loudly.

No high chair, but if there were, it wouldn't be in my grandmothers basement.

6. May 8, 2019

BS FilterGold Member

Desperation speaks.

Loudly.

Why is it when there is a Democrat President you jackals demand cooperation and bipartisanship, but when there is a republican President you jackals do you best to lie, block and undermine everything he does?
    • clear.png

7. May 8, 2019

Desperation speaks.

Loudly.

LOL.

More desperation.

I have reduced you to frothing at the mouth insults.

Forum List

Back