Remove Trump from ballot !

Trump should be on the ballot.

The opinion of cuckservatives RINOs can be flushed down the toilet.

Donald Trump is a "cuckservative RINO." What else do you call a guy with lots of liberal beliefs who was a registered Democrat and gave money to the Dems when Pelosi was in power and Kerry was running for the President.

He has given lots of money to both parties.
How do you know if he was registered as a Democrat?

Here's T-Rump saying he identifies as a Democrat. He also said the economy is better under Democrats.

Matt Vespa - Trump 2004: 'I Identify More As A Democrat'

Identify yes, but was he ever registered as one?

Does it matter?

A former chairman of the New Hampshire Republican Party says Donald Trump should not be on the Republican presidential primary ballot on Feb. 9 because the GOP frontrunner has not proven he is a registered Republican and has expressed views “inconsistent” with the state and national party’s platform and by laws.

Fergus Cullen, who chaired the NHGOP in 2007 and 2008, filed a complaint on Monday with the state Ballot Law Commission, which will take up the matter, along with three other complaints focused on other candidates, beginning Tuesday morning.

Awwwwwwwww ...
Translation: If Trump gets in office he will fuck up this fucking circus all of us (Democrats and Republicans) have been enjoying!! We need a puppet as a nominee and in office or we're all fucked....with the exception of the American people of course...BUT WHO CARES!! This isn't about them!! It's about US!!!!

I love whats happening. The establishment is panicking, they know the game is up if he's the nominee and wins the election. Make no mistake about it folks, if Sanders were beating up the entire Democrat field the same thing would be happening. All is good as long as Bush and Clinton are the frontrunners, if not....we get this. If this isn't proof the
GOP establishment gives zero fucks about the American people then I don't know what to say.

Go along, get along. That's the GOP Establishment position. The NWO Global Elites want it all. America is the last nation standing in their way. They wanna disarm the populace and force obedience to the NWO.

The Globalist Elites currently control both Parties. They want Hillary Clinton, Jeb Bush, Rubio, and other Globalist Elite puppets. I love the fact Trump is shaking things up. Will it last though? I doubt it. I don't see Trump as the Republican Nominee.

Turnip can, and will deny anything that doesn't suit him and his agenda.

Donald Trump is a "cuckservative RINO." What else do you call a guy with lots of liberal beliefs who was a registered Democrat and gave money to the Dems when Pelosi was in power and Kerry was running for the President.

Here's T-Rump saying he identifies as a Democrat. He also said the economy is better under Democrats.

Matt Vespa - Trump 2004: 'I Identify More As A Democrat'

Identify yes, but was he ever registered as one?

Does it matter?

I don't think so. :)

A former chairman of the New Hampshire Republican Party says Donald Trump should not be on the Republican presidential primary ballot on Feb. 9 because the GOP frontrunner has not proven he is a registered Republican and has expressed views “inconsistent” with the state and national party’s platform and by laws.

Fergus Cullen, who chaired the NHGOP in 2007 and 2008, filed a complaint on Monday with the state Ballot Law Commission, which will take up the matter, along with three other complaints focused on other candidates, beginning Tuesday morning.

Awwwwwwwww ...
Translation: If Trump gets in office he will fuck up this fucking circus all of us (Democrats and Republicans) have been enjoying!! We need a puppet as a nominee and in office or we're all fucked....with the exception of the American people of course...BUT WHO CARES!! This isn't about them!! It's about US!!!!

I love whats happening. The establishment is panicking, they know the game is up if he's the nominee and wins the election. Make no mistake about it folks, if Sanders were beating up the entire Democrat field the same thing would be happening. All is good as long as Bush and Clinton are the frontrunners, if not....we get this. If this isn't proof the
GOP establishment gives zero fucks about the American people then I don't know what to say.

It's all about control over the masses in both parties.

Awwwwwwwww ...

Go along, get along. That's the GOP Establishment position. The NWO Global Elites want it all. America is the last nation standing in their way. They wanna disarm the populace and force obedience to the NWO.

The Globalist Elites currently control both Parties. They want Hillary Clinton, Jeb Bush, Rubio, and other Globalist Elite puppets. I love the fact Trump is shaking things up. Will it last though? I doubt it. I don't see Trump as the Republican Nominee.

I don't think that you realize just how angry and fed up the people are with both parties.
We will see what happens when the primaries start in Feb.

I like it,

If Trump, and to a lesser degree Sanders, do well up to the Conventions, it opens the way for third party non-establishment candidates to make serious runs.

He was a registered Democrat from 2001 through 2009.

The many ways in which Donald Trump was once a liberal’s liberal

I wonder what changed in 2009 that would make T-Rump go Republican? I just can't put my finger on it.

I wonder what changed in 2009 that would make T-Rump go Republican? I just can't put my finger on it.

Probably figured if Obama could win, he could too

Guys it doesn't matter whether Trump is our candidate or not. He has changed things. He has shown the media can be overcome and he has shown the American people are fed up with politics as usual.

He has also brought both the LEGAL and ILLEGAL immigrant problem into the public debate.

When liberals AND RINOs are trying to get him tossed off the ticket it means they know they can't beat him.

We are watching history people. I haven't seen this since Reagan and it's about DAMN TIME!

he learned what gets him attention and what doesn't in 09, and has had 6 years to figure out how to get that attention at almost no cost to him.

he learned what gets him attention and what doesn't in 09, and has had 6 years to figure out how to get that attention at almost no cost to him.

While Obama was doing speeches in front of Greek columns?????

If you are going to accuse Trump of attention getting, sit down and SHUT UP. No one is more narcissistic than Obama.

He still is in many things.
Come on - He is a New Yorker and no one in New York is ever really a conservative in the way cons are in the heartland.

those idiots on the Right need more attention than I do, so I'm going to be a Republican for a while ..

After you far left drones set the bar so low and continue to lower the bar, by pushing Hilary!

those idiots on the Right need more attention than I do, so I'm going to be a Republican for a while ..

If attention getting is the only thing you can use against Trump, then you have already lost. Like Democrats are sooooooooooooo low key! ROFL! :lol:

Forum List

Back