Rep Jim Jordan Explains Another Example of Dems WEAPONIZING Govt Against The People

Fun is not something I seek out in life. Besides I’d rather hunt for a new militia than go grocery or clothes shopping any day.

That's mighty honorable in thought of ya gramps.
Truth is.....you haven't done anything and you won't.

Like everyone else, you are too afraid of losing your material gains (small as they may be)
Ironically, Rightsters are going to lose everything anyway.

You are the degenerate. YOU move, pig
I did twenty years ago to a rural setting where I live with fewer assholes such as yerself. So now, instead of the Dems weaponizing the govt. against citizens, it is the Republicans who politicize the govt. to harass citizens

Last edited:
Let's be honest. The reason this issue is still reverberating around the right wing echo chamber is because conservative campaign strategists think they can get more mileage out of the phony outrage that was generated. Starting when Garland first decided school board members receiving threats of violence from anti-vax/mask morons had to be addressed. The threats against them and their families being worthy of the FBI's attention.

Let's be honest. The reason this issue is still reverberating around the right wing echo chamber is because conservative campaign strategists think they can get more mileage out of the phony outrage that was generated. Starting when Garland first decided school board members receiving threats of violence from anti-vax/mask morons had to be addressed. The threats against them and their families being worthy of the FBI's attention.
Total lie

Total lie
You are out of your depth.

Justice Department Addresses Violent Threats Against School Officials and Teachers

Citing an increase in harassment, intimidation and threats of violence against school board members, teachers and workers in our nation’s public schools, today Attorney General Merrick B. Garland directed the FBI and U.S. Attorneys’ Offices to meet in the next 30 days with federal, state, Tribal, territorial and local law enforcement leaders to discuss strategies for addressing this disturbing trend. These sessions will open dedicated lines of communication for threat reporting, assessment and response by law enforcement.
“Threats against public servants are not only illegal, they run counter to our nation’s core values,” wrote Attorney General Garland. “Those who dedicate their time and energy to ensuring that our children receive a proper education in a safe environment deserve to be able to do their work without fear for their safety.”
According to the Attorney General’s memorandum, the Justice Department will launch a series of additional efforts in the coming days designed to address the rise in criminal conduct directed toward school personnel. Those efforts are expected to include the creation of a task force, consisting of representatives from the department’s Criminal Division, National Security Division, Civil Rights Division, the Executive Office for U.S. Attorneys, the FBI, the Community Relations Service and the Office of Justice Programs, to determine how federal enforcement tools can be used to prosecute these crimes, and ways to assist state, Tribal, territorial and local law enforcement where threats of violence may not constitute federal crimes.

The OP stands as un-refuted FACT:

Rep Jim Jordan Explains Another Example of Dems WEAPONIZING Govt Against The People

Rep Jim Jordan: "this is just one more example of how they weaponize the government against the American people”

OP: Thread after thread demonstrates the utter fascism that Democrats have embraced. I guess the liberals here will not admit it until they wind up in a gulag for some minor thing

ruth is.....you haven't done anything and you won't.
Are you sure about that? They’re still apparently trying to identify a lot of the 1/6 folks. Just saying.
Like everyone else, you are too afraid of losing your material gains (small as they may be).
There is nothing in my life that I cannot live without. No person. No item. No bit of property that I could not give up immediately if it would bring about the downfall of this nation and the implementation of a proper Society in its place.

Forum List

Back