🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Rep. Kelly falls to Chinese Kung Flu

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
Mike Kelly is my Congressman and a tremendous one, we can only hope he recovers. Rep. Kelly is a Notre Dame alumni who is a professional in the business of selling fine preowned motor vehicles. Great guy, no doubt about it.

Mike Kelly is my Congressman and a tremendous one, we can only hope he recovers. Rep. Kelly is a Notre Dame alumni who is a professional in the business of selling fine preowned motor vehicles. Great guy, no doubt about it.

Not to mention that he was smart enough to marry a woman that has $8 million dollars. My wife is happy she got out of Butler county 38 years ago. I`ll give Kelly credit for not being the certified lunatic your state Rep. is who once called a group of Iraq veterans, traitors.

Not to mention that he was smart enough to marry a woman that has $8 million dollars. My wife is happy she got out of Butler county 38 years ago. I`ll give Kelly credit for not being the certified lunatic your state Rep. is who once called a group of Iraq veterans, traitors.

My representative is a Far Left Democrat Party paisan, Longietti. Not Rep. Metcalfe.

Actually, Longietti is a rare bird, a Democrat Party member who votes in favor of the sanctity of life itself.

Testing positive and "falling" to the virus are two different things.

Forum List

Back