Rep. Omar Has Ties to Radical Anti-Israel, Anti-American Group

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
9dd7e1b3-9fa9-434f-80b3-e5e86bd1fa39.jpg

So, what’s the big deal? Obama invited anti-American groups to the White House and the media ignored it. Everyone with a lick of sense knew this woman was anti-Israel AND American well before the people of her Muslim-predominate district elected her.

Rep. Ilhan Omar has ties to Witness for Peace, a group whose members include radical anti-American and anti-Israel activists, according to The Washington Free Beacon.

Omar traveled to Honduras as part of the group’s delegation in 2017 and returned calling for an end to U.S. military aid to Honduras.

In a November 2017 tweet, Omar wrote: “After traveling to Honduras as part of the Witness for Peace delegation, I've returned home with a heavy heart and deep concern for the electoral process and human rights crisis the people of Honduras are enduring.”

Witness for Peace is led by board members, including activists who have called for efforts to “dismantle U.S. militarism” and have accused Israel of inflicting “institutionalized racism that equates to modern day apartheid,” The Free Beacon said.

More @ Report: Rep. Omar Has Ties to Radical Anti-Israel, Anti-American Group

Whaaaaaaaat?

She seemed like someone who truly loves this nation and is proud to be part of public service and is representing her constituents as they would want!

I am shocked, shocked that she actually hates the country she is representing!

Here is my shocked face: :0

Forum List

Back