Rep Rangel Agrees Obama has Dictatorial Powers and Should Rule as Dictator

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
Charlie Rangel: Obama figured out secret, ?use executive orders for everything? - BizPac Review

President Obama should drop the charade of democracy and rule directly through executive orders, U.S. Rep. Charlie Rangel told a New York news station.

In an interview that praised Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid and Senate Democrats for doing away with filibusters on most presidential nominees, Rangel told NY1 that Obama has already set a precedent for making his own laws without regard for Congress, according to Politicker.

When Obama announced last year that illegal immigrants brought to this country by their parents would no longer be deported, the president wrote a script that could be used in many acts to come, Rangel said.

“You know, the DREAM Act for the kids that came over here and didn’t know their hometown, the president did that by executive order,” Rangel said. “What I did is I’ve taken out the language that he used, and I’m gonna see why we can’t use executive orders for everything.”

So even Charlie Rangel thinks Obama has given himself dictatorial powers, but Rangel thinks that is a GOOD THING, the little fascist worm.

Executive orders are not dictatorial........every President uses them

Why someone hasnt shot this racist SOB yet is beyond me.

With all the black on black killings you would think.....

They aren't? They sound a lot like edicts to me.

"Since I can't get you two houses of congress to cooperate with me, I'll make the law myself."

President heads the Executive Branch and these orders relate to the execution of laws. Name a President who never issued an executive order and we can talk

Better yet, name a Supreme Court case where Executive Orders were declared unconstitutional

"Since I can't get you two houses of congress to cooperate with me, I'll make the law myself."

Just like a dictator changing the law he pushed down the American people throats to win an election......sounds alot like what a tin-horn communist dictator to me.

That is a flagrant lie as it totally depends on how they are used, and Rangel knows more about it than some ignoramus like you.

Go away troll.

President heads the Executive Branch and these orders relate to the execution of laws. Name a President who never issued an executive order and we can talk

Better yet, name a Supreme Court case where Executive Orders were declared unconstitutional

No president has EVER asserted the right to war time powers during non-emergency peace time conditions, but Obama has.

Rangel knows that Obama is abusing EO's to circumvent Congress and he wants Obama to do it more.

Rangel is a liar, a thief and a career politician but he is still far more honest than you, shit-for-brains.

Forum List

Back