Report: Congress holding secret conversations about removing Trump

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Members of Congress are holding “secret conversations” about removing President Donald Trump from office following a “difficult first 100 days,” according to a report from The New Yorker magazine.
Report: Congress Holding “Secret Conversations” About Removing Trump
------------------------------------------------------------------
The liars, the cheaters, the schemers always behind the scenes cheating their way just to get what they want.

But we the people beat even the Cheaters when Trump won.

Critics pushing impeachment or removal under 25th Amendment

upload_2017-5-5_9-17-31.png

LMAO The New Yorker is the leftist of the left rags out there.

I wouldn't believe one word printed in that liberal rag.

The dimocrats have a monster election coming up next year so look for their desperation to manifest itself with lots of spaghetti like this tossed against the wall. In return we should start a movenmet to grant them all honorary Italian citizenship.

Not much of a secret then is it? It's no secret the dems have mobilized into the opposition force. But there's that pesky constitution in the way with it's separation of powers clause.

LMAO The New Yorker is the leftist of the left rags out there.

I wouldn't believe one word printed in that liberal rag.
Amen!

I keep up with the opposition by watching as much as I can stand of Morning Joke on MSDNC weekday mornings, but my bride's method of monitoring their idiocy is with a New Yorker subscription. The best part of that toilet paper substitute is the cartoon captioning contest on the last page of each issue, and one of these days I'm going to have the winning submission.

The only quotes attributed in this Horseshit Article are from a nut-case Democratic Senator and a Nut-Case Harvard Law Professor.

The Heartland of America will consider those full-throated endorsements of Trump.

Sometimes you judge a man by his enemies, and based on this Horseshit Article....Trump is doing just fine.

Add the Fat Goofy Turd in North Korea to the first two nut-cases in the Horseshit Article. He wants Trump impeached too.

Members of Congress are holding “secret conversations” about removing President Donald Trump from office following a “difficult first 100 days,” according to a report from The New Yorker magazine.
Report: Congress Holding “Secret Conversations” About Removing Trump
------------------------------------------------------------------
The liars, the cheaters, the schemers always behind the scenes cheating their way just to get what they want.

But we the people beat even the Cheaters when Trump won.

Critics pushing impeachment or removal under 25th Amendment

View attachment 124931
In today's world, "secret" means a story in a magazine. Like the camera crew in a reality show, we're supposed to forget how we come to find out about all the "secrets".

I'm sure the democrats in and out of Congress are talking ad nauseam about removing Trump's removal but I don't think it's going to happen. Plays well to their base but not to the rest of America.

Once again, FAKE NEWS. When are the liberal cry babies gonna shut up and accept Trump as the President? Their antics would be funny if it wasn't such a sad state of affairs to watch and listen to them make asses of themselves.

Once again, FAKE NEWS. When are the liberal cry babies gonna shut up and accept Trump as the President? Their antics would be funny if it wasn't such a sad state of affairs to watch and listen to them make asses of themselves.
Agree. However, they're professionals you know.

Forum List

Back