Report: Half of staff may quit LA Times if right-wing Koch brothers buy paper

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
Call their bluff. Wherever you stand politically, we can all agree on that, right? If you’re a liberal, you want to see the fair, balanced, impartial LA Times newsroom rise as one and walk out in protest of having to work for libertarian oligarKKKs. If you’re a conservative, you want them gone for different reasons, partly as a smoking gun of bias and partly because it’ll clear the decks to hire more neutral reporters. And if they don’t walk out, that’s okay — their cheap bravado will have been exposed in all its cheapness.

Call their bluff. Break the left’s media monopoly. Then rename the paper the “Los Angeles Kochtopus,” just to spite them.

Report: Half of staff may quit LA Times if right-wing Koch brothers buy paper « Hot Air

I've always thought it funny that the right thinks there is a media bias despite their beloved Fox News beating everyone in the ratings; and how "openly" partisan conservative radio, the right's preferred method of propaganda, demolishes any type of "openly" progressive media.

The "victim" culture of the right never ceases to amaze.

I've always thought it funny that the right thinks there is a media bias despite their beloved Fox News beating everyone in the ratings; and how "openly" partisan conservative radio, the right's preferred method of propaganda, demolishes any type of "openly" progressive media.

Your an idiot, if benganzi happened under bush you would still be crapping your pants, and so would the liberal media.

Would be a disgrace and laughingstock, like the rest of the Pub propaganda Machine: Moonie and Murdoch papers and Fox (the best of it LOL), Sean Rushbeck, Breitbart Inc, and the hundred+ lockstep BS institutes, orgs, and bloggers.

I love this........commies. see ya!!!!!!!!!!

In all honesty, it would be hard on the "liberal press". I mean, if HALF of the "journalists" quit the LA Times - that would only leave 1,978,435 liberal journalists to carry water for Obama.....

It would be tough, but I'm sure that they will "soldier on"......

koch-doubles-fortune_n.jpg

These dudes are evil...pure evil...

Call their bluff. Wherever you stand politically, we can all agree on that, right? If you’re a liberal, you want to see the fair, balanced, impartial LA Times newsroom rise as one and walk out in protest of having to work for libertarian oligarKKKs. If you’re a conservative, you want them gone for different reasons, partly as a smoking gun of bias and partly because it’ll clear the decks to hire more neutral reporters. And if they don’t walk out, that’s okay — their cheap bravado will have been exposed in all its cheapness.

Call their bluff. Break the left’s media monopoly. Then rename the paper the “Los Angeles Kochtopus,” just to spite them.

Report: Half of staff may quit LA Times if right-wing Koch brothers buy paper « Hot Air

Too bad only 1/2 the liberals SAY they will walk. My bet NONE will.

Your an idiot, if benganzi happened under bush you would still be crapping your pants, and so would the liberal media.

Um 9/11 happened under Bush and the "liberal" media threw their full support behind him. So the media should attack Obama for a terrorist attack on foreign soil that killed 4 people? Very sad but I think the terrorists are to blame and that Obama didn't murder anybody :cuckoo:

Good to know there are principled journalists that won't work for right wingnut paper.

That made me laugh out loud. "Principled"?! In the left wing MSM, there are no principled journalists. The Koch brothers can simply hire more. Plenty of journalism students out there to choose from.

Benganzi what?

I always thought it funny the left thinks there is no media bias you have one Network talk radio and a handful of papers that lean right on the other end you have all three broadcast networks leaning left two of the three cable networks doing so the majority of newspapers and news magazines and a good chunk of the web. The denial mindset of the left is what's truly amazing FYI the continuing denial of media bias by the left and the media it's self is one of if not the main reason FOX dominates the ratings.

Forum List

Back