Report: Half of staff may quit LA Times if right-wing Koch brothers buy paper

I've always thought it funny that the right thinks there is a media bias despite their beloved Fox News beating everyone in the ratings; and how "openly" partisan conservative radio, the right's preferred method of propaganda, demolishes any type of "openly" progressive media.

The "victim" culture of the right never ceases to amaze.

Your an idiot, if benganzi happened under bush you would still be crapping your pants, and so would the liberal media.

Um 9/11 happened under Bush and the "liberal" media threw their full support behind him. So the media should attack Obama for a terrorist attack on foreign soil that killed 4 people? Very sad but I think the terrorists are to blame and that Obama didn't murder anybody :cuckoo:

No they should have gone after him for trying to pass off a B.S story about a web video being the reason for the attack and for the security concerns raised by the late ambassador not being addressed and for security in fact being reduced.

Call their bluff. Wherever you stand politically, we can all agree on that, right? If you’re a liberal, you want to see the fair, balanced, impartial LA Times newsroom rise as one and walk out in protest of having to work for libertarian oligarKKKs. If you’re a conservative, you want them gone for different reasons, partly as a smoking gun of bias and partly because it’ll clear the decks to hire more neutral reporters. And if they don’t walk out, that’s okay — their cheap bravado will have been exposed in all its cheapness.

Call their bluff. Break the left’s media monopoly. Then rename the paper the “Los Angeles Kochtopus,” just to spite them.

Report: Half of staff may quit LA Times if right-wing Koch brothers buy paper « Hot Air

Are they afraid they'll have to start fact checking now? Most of the shit in that paper is sheer opinion passed off as reporting the news.

I've always thought it funny that the right thinks there is a media bias despite their beloved Fox News beating everyone in the ratings; and how "openly" partisan conservative radio, the right's preferred method of propaganda, demolishes any type of "openly" progressive media.

I always thought it funny the left thinks there is no media bias you have one Network talk radio and a handful of papers that lean right on the other end you have all three broadcast networks leaning left two of the three cable networks doing so the majority of newspapers and news magazines and a good chunk of the web. The denial mindset of the left is what's truly amazing FYI the continuing denial of media bias by the left and the media it's self is one of if not the main reason FOX dominates the ratings.

To the right everything freaking leans left. I can't stand the Republican party bitching and whining about how unfair the world is to them. I was a Republican my entire life and still hold several of their beliefs but the talking points of the right are so outrageous that I can't believe it sometimes. W. Bush fucked you up. Get over it and make it right. I would love to vote Republican again one day.

koch-doubles-fortune_n.jpg

These dudes are evil...pure evil...

George Soros is worth $22 billion all by himself, your point, Lakhota?

Not to mention Bill Gates, Warren Buffett, and Larry Ellison are all worth more than them.

Your an idiot, if benganzi happened under bush you would still be crapping your pants, and so would the liberal media.

Um 9/11 happened under Bush and the "liberal" media threw their full support behind him. So the media should attack Obama for a terrorist attack on foreign soil that killed 4 people? Very sad but I think the terrorists are to blame and that Obama didn't murder anybody :cuckoo:

No they should have gone after him for trying to pass off a B.S story about a web video being the reason for the attack and for the security concerns raised by the late ambassador not being addressed and for security in fact being reduced.

The media did go after him for that. But they stopped at declaring him a murderer and the right calls that "left leaning." Why do conservatives always take a winning issue and push it to such an extreme as making it ridiculous?

?
Well how about the liberal media give half the full attention in support towards bengazi? Maybe because they can't?

I always thought it funny the left thinks there is no media bias you have one Network talk radio and a handful of papers that lean right on the other end you have all three broadcast networks leaning left two of the three cable networks doing so the majority of newspapers and news magazines and a good chunk of the web. The denial mindset of the left is what's truly amazing FYI the continuing denial of media bias by the left and the media it's self is one of if not the main reason FOX dominates the ratings.

To the right everything freaking leans left. I can't stand the Republican party bitching and whining about how unfair the world is to them. I was a Republican my entire life and still hold several of their beliefs but the talking points of the right are so outrageous that I can't believe it sometimes. W. Bush fucked you up. Get over it and make it right. I would love to vote Republican again one day.

Who is it saying the rich are evil and are making this world a worse off place to live by not paying their fair share? Who is it whining about raising the minimum wage? I mean, serious reality check here, WE aren't the ones begging for more shit. LIBERALS ARE. Liberals incessantly whine about how the world treats them poorly all the time.. oh and I left out OWS.

Quiet you.

Last edited:

Who is it saying the rich are evil and are making this world a worse off place to live by not paying their fair share? Who is it whining about raising the minimum wage? I mean, serious reality check here, WE aren't the ones begging for more shit. LIBERALS ARE. Liberals incessantly whine about how the world treats them all the time.. oh and I left out OWS.

Quiet you.

Just paying your debts created under Reagan and Bush would be extremely helpful.

Call their bluff. Wherever you stand politically, we can all agree on that, right? If you’re a liberal, you want to see the fair, balanced, impartial LA Times newsroom rise as one and walk out in protest of having to work for libertarian oligarKKKs. If you’re a conservative, you want them gone for different reasons, partly as a smoking gun of bias and partly because it’ll clear the decks to hire more neutral reporters. And if they don’t walk out, that’s okay — their cheap bravado will have been exposed in all its cheapness.

Call their bluff. Break the left’s media monopoly. Then rename the paper the “Los Angeles Kochtopus,” just to spite them.

Report: Half of staff may quit LA Times if right-wing Koch brothers buy paper « Hot Air

I'd have hated to be a therapist's receptionist today in LA with the phones ringing off the hook. Too funny.

Everyone from the LA Times trying to get an appointment all at once.

I hope the Koch Brothers buy it.

Thank you for proving my point.

Who is it saying the rich are evil and are making this world a worse off place to live by not paying their fair share? Who is it whining about raising the minimum wage? I mean, serious reality check here, WE aren't the ones begging for more shit. LIBERALS ARE. Liberals incessantly whine about how the world treats them poorly all the time.. oh and I left out OWS.

Quiet you.

Yes the left whines about some stupid shit. But they are winning. The right needs to evolve to gain back ground. A more libertarian path would be a good start. Stop worrying about gay marriage and about meddling in foreign affairs. Then watch how quickly votes come flocking back.

The media did go after him for that. But they stopped at declaring him a murderer and the right calls that "left leaning." Why do conservatives always take a winning issue and push it to such an extreme as making it ridiculous?
The media did everything they could to ignore Benghazi or downplay it they only got serious when it reached critical mass and they could no longer blow it off a common theme in their coverage of Obama.

Thank you for proving my point.

Your point is that you think media is super biased towards the left. My point is that conservatives bitch waaaay too much about media bias. Go on feeling like a victim if you want to even though the media that you embrace is doing spectacularly well. :cool:

I'd have hated to be a therapist's receptionist today in LA with the phones ringing off the hook. Too funny.

Everyone from the LA Times trying to get an appointment all at once.

I hope the Koch Brothers buy it.
Damn straight...Would be priceless to watch the moonbats fly out of their belfrys. :lol:

Forum List

Back