Report: Half of staff may quit LA Times if right-wing Koch brothers buy paper

koch-doubles-fortune_n.jpg

These dudes are evil...pure evil...

Why, because they have money? Is George Soros evil?

Your an idiot, if benganzi happened under bush you would still be crapping your pants, and so would the liberal media.

Um 9/11 happened under Bush and the "liberal" media threw their full support behind him. So the media should attack Obama for a terrorist attack on foreign soil that killed 4 people? Very sad but I think the terrorists are to blame and that Obama didn't murder anybody :cuckoo:

Thing is, you blamed Bush for it. With Obama.. well, he was busy with something else so we should just "cut him some slack"

Well, yeah, stupid, that the whole damned problem right there. WE GIVE HIM TOO MUCH OF IT.

Just take a look at Benghazi, sat on his hands and did absolutely nothing while four men were slaughtered in our own embassy. Oh, right, that wasn't Obama's fault, it was Bush's, wasn't it?

Fucking pathetic.

I absolutely did not blame Bush for it. I blame him for what he did afterwards.

Do I blame Obama for Benghazi? No, because it was terrorism. He wasn't responsible for murdering those people. He IS however responsible for many things that have been a detriment to this country. Benghazi is not one of them.

To the right everything freaking leans left. I can't stand the Republican party bitching and whining about how unfair the world is to them. I was a Republican my entire life and still hold several of their beliefs but the talking points of the right are so outrageous that I can't believe it sometimes. W. Bush fucked you up. Get over it and make it right. I would love to vote Republican again one day.

Who is it saying the rich are evil and are making this world a worse off place to live by not paying their fair share? Who is it whining about raising the minimum wage? I mean, serious reality check here, WE aren't the ones begging for more shit. LIBERALS ARE. Liberals incessantly whine about how the world treats them all the time.. oh and I left out OWS.

Quiet you.

Just paying your debts created under Reagan and Bush would be extremely helpful.

OK, we'll deduct it from the welfare budget.

Your point is that you think media is super biased towards the left. My point is that conservatives bitch waaaay too much about media bias. Go on feeling like a victim if you want to even though the media that you embrace is doing spectacularly well. :cool:

Bias is there, you're foolish to ignore it. Oh wait, when it comes to Fox News, you guys are screaming bias; when you have five cable networks that are all left or way left of center.

In a nutshell, get your head out of your backside.

There is no liberal conspiracy. The networks you don't like are simply trying to appeal to the general population.

Fox News and MSNBC are the only networks that are openly partisan.

Not really. Not when they are constantly being trashed by FOX news on a daily basis. All of them. Yeah man, they appeal to the general population.

See?

Cable News Ratings for Monday, April 29, 2013 - Ratings | TVbytheNumbers

You're hopeless.

Um 9/11 happened under Bush and the "liberal" media threw their full support behind him. So the media should attack Obama for a terrorist attack on foreign soil that killed 4 people? Very sad but I think the terrorists are to blame and that Obama didn't murder anybody :cuckoo:

Thing is, you blamed Bush for it. With Obama.. well, he was busy with something else so we should just "cut him some slack"

Well, yeah, stupid, that the whole damned problem right there. WE GIVE HIM TOO MUCH OF IT.

Just take a look at Benghazi, sat on his hands and did absolutely nothing while four men were slaughtered in our own embassy. Oh, right, that wasn't Obama's fault, it was Bush's, wasn't it?

Fucking pathetic.

Do I blame Obama for Benghazi? No, because it was terrorism. He wasn't responsible for murdering those people. He IS however responsible for many things that have been a detriment to this country. Benghazi is not one of them.

A bit selective aren't we? We don't refer to him as C-in-C for nothing. He has power over the troops and can give the final order on any action by the military. He has plenty to do with it, this obfuscating and spinning the truth is pretty lame.

Lakota, you complain about past presidents. Tell me why don't you complain about obama putting my great grand kids in debt?

Fucking pathetic.

Yeah, you should blame him for what he did afterwards. He brought this country together.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7OCgMPX2mE]George W. Bush - 9/11 Bullhorn Speech - YouTube[/ame]

Fucking pathetic.

A bit selective aren't we? We don't refer to him as C-in-C for nothing. He has power over the troops and can give the final order on any action by the military. He has plenty to do with it, this obfuscating and spinning the truth is pretty lame.

Well Benghazi is clearly not a good starting point for talks between the right and left. Maybe their is no starting point. This forum is making me increasingly discouraged. But I'll be moving to a beach in the semi-near future. So hopefully I can stop giving a fuck.

koch-doubles-fortune_n.jpg

These dudes are evil...pure evil...

Sure, their evil and you're a saint...

Quoted from the HuffPost...

To be sure, the Kochs have given "more than a hundred million dollars to right wing causes" (which is their right, by the way). But in the last decade, it's also worth noting the Kochs have given more than $600 million in pledged or donated money to arts, education, and medical research, including (but not limited to):

New York-Presbyterian Hospital Weill Cornell: $15 million

M.D. Anderson Cancer Center: $25 million

The Hospital for Special Surgery: $26 million

Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center: $30 million

Prostate Cancer Foundation: $41 million

Deerfield Academy: $68 million

Lincoln Center's NY State Theater: $100 million

Massachusetts Institute of Technology: $139 million
Here we have civic-minded business leaders engaging in their right to participate in the political process -- and also donating large amounts of wealth to philanthropic causes.

And you do so much for society...

When hell freezes over...

But....But.....they don't give to planned parenthood!!!! They're evil!!!!

Well Benghazi is clearly not a good starting point for talks between the right and left. Maybe their is no starting point. This forum is making me increasingly discouraged. But I'll be moving to a beach in the semi-near future. So hopefully I can stop giving a fuck.

That's another problem, people don't care.

ZeroFucks_zps6914bddb.jpg

Forum List

Back