Report: Half of staff may quit LA Times if right-wing Koch brothers buy paper

Fine keep on towing that line and see where it gets you.
It's "toeing" the line, stupid.

:piss2::piss2::piss2:

Ohhhhhhhh....so you like emoticons....here, I have one for you!!!

flipping-off.gif

As for the Koch brothers possibly buying out the LA Times and several other newspapers, that would be great...at least it would give a heavyweight altenative to the Democrat Party's stenographers in the NY Times, SF Chronicle and other leftist proapanda rags. Hopefully this will happen, it could be the beginning of the end of the lefts domination in the media. The sight and sound of the abject panic of lefties over the possibility of this happening is a thing of absolute beauty.

I've always thought it funny that the right thinks there is a media bias despite their beloved Fox News beating everyone in the ratings; and how "openly" partisan conservative radio, the right's preferred method of propaganda, demolishes any type of "openly" progressive media.

The "victim" culture of the right never ceases to amaze.

Your an idiot, if benganzi happened under bush you would still be crapping your pants, and so would the liberal media.

I wish it were only bengazi under bush. He killed a lot more because of Iraq.

I've always thought it funny that the right thinks there is a media bias despite their beloved Fox News beating everyone in the ratings; and how "openly" partisan conservative radio, the right's preferred method of propaganda, demolishes any type of "openly" progressive media.

Your an idiot, if benganzi happened under bush you would still be crapping your pants, and so would the liberal media.

Yeah, he killed more terrorists, not innocent children; not unlike Obama with his drones in Pakistan.

Nice try, though.

It's "toeing" the line, stupid.

:piss2::piss2::piss2:

flipping-off.gif

As for the Koch brothers possibly buying out the LA Times and several other newspapers, that would be great...at least it would give a heavyweight altenative to the Democrat Party's stenographers in the NY Times, SF Chronicle and other leftist proapanda rags. Hopefully this will happen, it could be the beginning of the end of the lefts domination in the media. The sight and sound of the abject panic of lefties over the possibility of this happening is a thing of absolute beauty.

hahaha-fuck-you-bitch-thumb.jpg

yep because everything to liberals is politics.......of course you do....the fact that you dont care about the ambassador speaks volumes for you nazistic tendancies

OMG I hope they buy the NY Times, can you imagine the shitfit liberals would have....hell it might actually make money again

flipping-off.gif

hahaha-fuck-you-bitch-thumb.jpg

Hahaha! No comeback. Have a seat, bitch.

Bush intentionally targeted Americans as has Obama?

Would be a disgrace and laughingstock, like the rest of the Pub propaganda Machine: Moonie and Murdoch papers and Fox (the best of it LOL), Sean Rushbeck, Breitbart Inc, and the hundred+ lockstep BS institutes, orgs, and bloggers.

Let the market decide.

Call their bluff. Wherever you stand politically, we can all agree on that, right? If you’re a liberal, you want to see the fair, balanced, impartial LA Times newsroom rise as one and walk out in protest of having to work for libertarian oligarKKKs. If you’re a conservative, you want them gone for different reasons, partly as a smoking gun of bias and partly because it’ll clear the decks to hire more neutral reporters. And if they don’t walk out, that’s okay — their cheap bravado will have been exposed in all its cheapness.

Call their bluff. Break the left’s media monopoly. Then rename the paper the “Los Angeles Kochtopus,” just to spite them.

Report: Half of staff may quit LA Times if right-wing Koch brothers buy paper « Hot Air

"Clear the decks for more neutral reporters" --under Koch ownership huh?

Are you sniffing Koch?

Did you stop to consider -- why would a pair of industrial tycoons, paragons of pollution who go to great lobby-lengths to attack environmental laws, break unions and fund astroturf movements........ buy a newspaper?

Not exactly a cash cow, is it? Not exactly their field of business either, is it?

Hypocrite.

"Left's media monopoly" -- media dominated by a handful of Murdochs, General Electrics and maybe now a line of Koch-- and that makes a "liberal monopoly"
laughing.gif

Well at least you're half right.

What a tool

Last edited:
It might be the best thing to happen to the LA Times. The paper is a failure. It had the executive staff replaced a few years ago when the owner, The Tribune company, found out that the staff was lying about circulation and advertisement revenue.

The staff IS the reason why the LA Times is a failure. If they quit, it will save the company the trouble of firing them.

Half the staff may quit? Further proof the the L.A. Times reporters suck.

They are apparently unaware of the current economic situation and its effect on the job market...

The only noticable result of half the staff on the LA Times leaving would be an increase in the quality of the paper.

Call their bluff. Wherever you stand politically, we can all agree on that, right? If you’re a liberal, you want to see the fair, balanced, impartial LA Times newsroom rise as one and walk out in protest of having to work for libertarian oligarKKKs. If you’re a conservative, you want them gone for different reasons, partly as a smoking gun of bias and partly because it’ll clear the decks to hire more neutral reporters. And if they don’t walk out, that’s okay — their cheap bravado will have been exposed in all its cheapness.

Call their bluff. Break the left’s media monopoly. Then rename the paper the “Los Angeles Kochtopus,” just to spite them.

Report: Half of staff may quit LA Times if right-wing Koch brothers buy paper « Hot Air

"Clear the decks for more neutral reporters" --under Koch ownership huh?

Are you sniffing Koch?

Did you stop to consider -- why would a pair of industrial tycoons, paragons of pollution who go to great lobby-lengths to attack environmental laws, break unions and fund astroturf movements........ buy a newspaper?

Not exactly a cash cow, is it? Not exactly their field of business either, is it?

Hypocrite.

"Left's media monopoly" -- media dominated by a handful of Murdochs, General Electrics and maybe now a line of Koch-- and that makes a "liberal monopoly"
laughing.gif

Well at least you're half right.

What a tool

They all think that these businessmen want to do something good for the country or for them or for something....Aw hell, they just have a bunch of money and Repubs love guys with a bunch of money. They feel like one of them when they let them cum on their faces

Good let them find another damn job.. Babies

Forum List

Back