Report: Most Signatories Are ‘Ignoring’ or ‘Abandoning’ Paris Climate Commitments

Just as I thought. If the U.S. hadn't backed out of this monstrosity, we would be one of the few countries complying with its terms. International agreements with no enforcement mechanism are as worthless as the paper they are written on.

Following President Trump’s decision to withdraw from the Paris Climate Accord, a number of other nations have quietly begun ignoring the Paris energy goals, according to a new report out of Canada. According to Lawrence Solomon of Energy Probe, a Toronto-based environmental organization, Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau is one of the only signers of the Paris agreement who is actually abiding by the exacting demands of the accord. Meanwhile, Solomon notes in an essay in Friday’s Financial Post, “most signatories are ignoring, if not altogether abandoning Paris commitments, undoubtedly because voters in large part put no stock in scary...
Your orange buddy fucked up the Paris accord.

Other countries are saying if the US won't do shit, why should they.

It is a LACK of leadership from the asshole Trump & I find it really stupid that you think it is a good thing.

Why do you hate your children?

What kind of real man would condemn their children & grandchildren to a more difficult future? I mean beside asswipes like you & Trump.
But you insisted the other countries would man up.

You forgot to tell us why you hate your children.

Just as I thought. If the U.S. hadn't backed out of this monstrosity, we would be one of the few countries complying with its terms. International agreements with no enforcement mechanism are as worthless as the paper they are written on.

Following President Trump’s decision to withdraw from the Paris Climate Accord, a number of other nations have quietly begun ignoring the Paris energy goals, according to a new report out of Canada. According to Lawrence Solomon of Energy Probe, a Toronto-based environmental organization, Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau is one of the only signers of the Paris agreement who is actually abiding by the exacting demands of the accord. Meanwhile, Solomon notes in an essay in Friday’s Financial Post, “most signatories are ignoring, if not altogether abandoning Paris commitments, undoubtedly because voters in large part put no stock in scary...

Oh fuck me running. When one of you pinheads can quote a legitimate source besides Breitbart, I just might read your posts.
FAKE NEWS, honey.

"These 6 Corporations Control 90% Of The Media In America"

These 6 Corporations Control 90% Of The Media In America

And you think you're getting the truth?
But you love corporate America.

This is what you are asking because SCIENCE says deep shit can happen if assholes like you do nothing.,

PARROTING is NOT SCIENCE
FUDGING DATA is NOT SCIENCE
FRAUD is NOT SCIENCE

You and science are in different galaxies.

All you do is parrot fudge and fraud, and you are too stupid to see through it.

Notice none of our "Warmers" here want to answer the question about why the Antarctic circle has 9 times the ice of the other....

CHICKENSHIT PARROTING SCIENCE INVALID SUB HUMANS

see "Real Dave" avoid the question again below....
In this file, there is no 9 times factor.

Current State of the Sea Ice Cover

In fact, I say you are full of shit & taking some stats that compared the size of the ice cap in Greenland.

It is a LACK of leadership from the asshole Trump & I find it really stupid that you think it is a good thing.

What kind of real man would condemn their children & grandchildren to a more difficult future? I mean beside asswipes like you & Trump.
But you insisted the other countries would man up.

You forgot to tell us why you hate your children.
I presume you write your own jokes?
A word of advice...hire someone funny.
And no, you can't afford me.

Cut with the theatrics. That deal would have never been signed in the first
place if the US hadn't promised to pay 100 Billion dollars to 92 countries
and foot the bill for them.

Of course they were going to sign if the US was footing the bill.
Once that went away...they bailed quickly.

When the worst polluters in the world are given 30 years to implement the
plan, it ain't much of a deal. Just another Zero grandstand event, using
our money to get the world to love him.

Good for him...why doesn't he take his black ass and move to Europe.

Sea ice is less than 1% of Earth ice.

Antarctica is 90%.

NASA just validated that Antarctic ice has grown EVERY YEAR since Algore started lying...

NASA Study: Mass Gains of Antarctic Ice Sheet Greater than Losses

We went to court on this issue in 2007 and again your FRAUD side LOST and then was TOO CHICKEN to appeal...

Court Identifies Eleven Inaccuracies in Al Gore’s ‘An Inconvenient Truth’

"
  • The film suggests that the Antarctic ice covering is melting, the evidence was that it is in fact increasing.

Theatrics?

Cutn the fiucking lying.

Cut with the theatrics. That deal would have never been signed in the first
place if the US hadn't promised to pay 100 Billion dollars to 92 countries
and foot the bill for them.

Of course they were going to sign if the US was footing the bill.
Once that went away...they bailed quickly.

When the worst polluters in the world are given 30 years to implement the
plan, it ain't much of a deal. Just another Zero grandstand event, using
our money to get the world to love him.

Good for him...why doesn't he take his black ass and move to Europe.

Wow. Just fucking wow.

The total fun was 10 billion
US committed to 3.

So, how the fuck did you come up with 100 billion ? Out of your fat ass?

Really people. Just how stupid are you?

Sea ice is less than 1% of Earth ice.

Antarctica is 90%.

NASA just validated that Antarctic ice has grown EVERY YEAR since Algore started lying...

NASA Study: Mass Gains of Antarctic Ice Sheet Greater than Losses

We went to court on this issue in 2007 and again your FRAUD side LOST and then was TOO CHICKEN to appeal...

Court Identifies Eleven Inaccuracies in Al Gore’s ‘An Inconvenient Truth’

"
  • The film suggests that the Antarctic ice covering is melting, the evidence was that it is in fact increasing.
The Court aid the film was broadly accurate.

Now what?

The Court aid the film was broadly accurate

It FOUND as a VERDICT that 90% of Earth ice on Antarctica was GROWING, a FINDING VALIDATED by NASA.

To find a "sinking" island, you have three to chose.... the Marshall Islands, the Solomon Islands, and another by New Guinea...

Nothing else is sinking. To your BEAKED BIRDBRAIN, that is "ocean rising," never mind the beach on Hawaii 5-0 shows the same water level now that it showed 50 years ago...

Now look where those "sinking" islands are and WHERE the PACIFIC RING OF FIRE is...

DDDDDDDDDDDDUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

The Court aid the film was broadly accurate

It FOUND as a VERDICT that 90% of Earth ice on Antarctica was GROWING, a FINDING VALIDATED by NASA.

To find a "sinking" island, you have three to chose.... the Marshall Islands, the Solomon Islands, and another by New Guinea...

Nothing else is sinking. To your BEAKED BIRDBRAIN, that is "ocean rising," never mind the beach on Hawaii 5-0 shows the same water level now that it showed 50 years ago...

Now look where those "sinking" islands are and WHERE the PACIFIC RING OF FIRE is...

DDDDDDDDDDDDUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Wait, you really don't think that 90% of the Earth Ice on Antartica is growing means it is 9 times larger than anything let alone the Arctic? Are you that dumb?

How did that accord...which allowed other nations like China to continue to increase their pollution for decades...in any way improve our children & grandchildren's futures? It was an awful deal...especially if you're concerned about the environment!

Wait, you really don't think that 90% of the Earth Ice on Antartica is growing means it is 9 times larger than anything let alone the Arctic? Are you that dumb?

RealDave is demonstrating just how stupid and math-challenged one has to be to still fall for Algore's FRAUD.

If Antarctica has 90% of Earth's ice, what is the maximum amount the Arctic could have, and if it had that amount, what would the ratio of the polar circles be??

100 - 90 = 10

The rest of the planet has 10% of Earth ice, since Antarctica has 90%....

If ALL of that was on the Arctic, the Arctic would have 10% and the Antarctic 90%

What is the ratio fo 90/10???

RealDave understands math as well as Dexter Manley understood reading while playing football at OK St.

Wheres the proof that one polar ice cap has 9 times the ice of the other?

Well, Dave, let's see here...

90% of Earth ice is on land mass Antarctica...

antarctica 90 of world's ice - Google Search

so that leaves what left over for the rest of the planet...????
So now you are talking about ice on land.
Wheres the proof that one polar ice cap has 9 times the ice of the other?

Well, Dave, let's see here...

90% of Earth ice is on land mass Antarctica...

antarctica 90 of world's ice - Google Search

so that leaves what left over for the rest of the planet...????
Sorry Skippy but thast might work with yiouyr feeb;le minded buddires.,

Here was your orginial post:

"Why does one Earth polar circle, the Antarctic, have 9 times the ice of the other?"

So what have we learned here?

1) That you changed it to comparing ice in the Antarctic to the rest of the world

2) You changed it from ice to land ice

3 you are a fucking lying POS.

RealDave is demonstrating just how stupid and math-challenged one has to be to still fall for Algore's FRAUD.

If Antarctica has 90% of Earth's ice, what is the maximum amount the Arctic could have, and if it had that amount, what would the ratio of the polar circles be??

100 - 90 = 10

The rest of the planet has 10% of Earth ice, since Antarctica has 90%....

If ALL of that was on the Arctic, the Arctic would have 10% and the Antarctic 90%

What is the ratio fo 90/10???

RealDave understands math as well as Dexter Manley understood reading while playing football at OK St.

The Arctic does doe have any Earth ice.

Dumbass

Here was your orginial post:

"Why does one Earth polar circle, the Antarctic, have 9 times the ice of the other?"

So what have we learned here?

1. that Real Dave cannot do simple single digit basic math
2. that the Antarctic Circle has at least 9 times the ice of the Arctic
3. the reason the Antarctic Circle has more ice is because of WHERE LAND IS, not CO2

Forum List

Back