report: Rinos Mccain & Graham blocked Trumps top DHS over amnesty

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
REPORT: RINOs McCain & Graham Blocked Trump’s Top DHS Pick Over Amnesty

Turncoat senators threatened veto of immigration patriot Kobach

Senators Lindsey Graham and John McCain blocked President-elect Donald J. Trump’s first pick for Secretary of Homeland Security, Kris Kobach, over Kobach’s opposition to amnesty for illegal aliens, according to a highly-placed source familiar with the transition process.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

McCain should be considered a traitor to this nation and a lying coward who sold out his fellow soldiers back in the day.
he is politically blackmailed , this loser sold his soul and must obey his puppet masters

Can a president-elect officially nominate cabinet members before he takes the office as president? If so, I'm learning something. If not, then the nomination can not be blocked.......yet!

Okay, I have learned something. Confirmation hearing on cabinet members do begin before the president is sworn into office.
I guess it makes sense that the president would need to have most of his cabinet in place from day 1.

REPORT: RINOs McCain & Graham Blocked Trump’s Top DHS Pick Over Amnesty

Turncoat senators threatened veto of immigration patriot Kobach

Senators Lindsey Graham and John McCain blocked President-elect Donald J. Trump’s first pick for Secretary of Homeland Security, Kris Kobach, over Kobach’s opposition to amnesty for illegal aliens, according to a highly-placed source familiar with the transition process.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

McCain should be considered a traitor to this nation and a lying coward who sold out his fellow soldiers back in the day.
he is politically blackmailed , this loser sold his soul and must obey his puppet masters

who ever they "permit" it will still be Trumps policy they have to carry out

It might slow Trump down to have a voice of challenge but they still have to do what their boss says or they have to turn in their resignation.

Most of this is back to petty political bog

Forum List

Back