🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Republica attacks Obama's daughters, calling them "sluts".

Why is it, btw that Democratic kids are always so smart and successful but Repub kids never have good careers or even hold jobs other than being celebrities.

You know they've been so stable throughout all of it. Their parents have helped them through, that family has come through all of this hatred and they really understand who it's coming from and why. I'm embarrassed that we have Republicans who can exhibit such racist and hateful behavior and think it's just perfectly okay.

racist hateful behavior------------------you just described Sharpton. The guy obozo calls to the whitehouse to deal with race problems--------------------are you fricken kidding me!

as to his daughters, the OP is a lie. Kids of presidents and candidates should be off limits, and they were until you libfucks began attacking the Bush and Palin kids. You assholes started it-----------now deal with what you created. :ahole-1:
Nope Rush and McCain, being the hateful old fucks that they are, picked on poor little Chelsea ruthlessly back in the 90s. Dems don't do that kind of thing. Even when the kids are nasty, spoiled rotten, little brats like the Bush and Palin kids.

HORSESHIT--------------no further comment warrented.

Why is it, btw that Democratic kids are always so smart and successful but Repub kids never have good careers or even hold jobs other than being celebrities.

more HORSESHIT. is that all you have this morning?

are you the idiot sarah from AWE?

What do the Bush twins do? One sells handbags and the other one does like mission tours in Africa.

Hahaha! This critique of by a Leftwing Loon of how John Roberts and his family (and their clothes) is a hoot! What a moonbat. She can't handle the fact that a family is clean and well groomed.

It has been a long time since so much syrupy nostalgia has been in evidence at the White House. But Tuesday night, when President Bush announced his choice for the next associate justice of the Supreme Court, it was hard not to marvel at the 1950s-style tableau vivant that was John Roberts and his family.

There they were -- John, Jane, Josie and Jack -- standing with the president and before the entire country. The nominee was in a sober suit with the expected white shirt and red tie. His wife and children stood before the cameras, groomed and glossy in pastel hues -- like a trio of Easter eggs, a handful of Jelly Bellies, three little Necco wafers. There was tow-headed Jack -- having freed himself from the controlling grip of his mother -- enjoying a moment in the spotlight dressed in a seersucker suit with short pants and saddle shoes. His sister, Josie, was half-hidden behind her mother's skirt. Her blond pageboy glistened. And she was wearing a yellow dress with a crisp white collar, lace-trimmed anklets and black patent-leather Mary Janes.

(Who among us did a double take? Two cute blond children with a boyish-looking father getting ready to take the lectern -- Jack Edwards? Emma Claire? Is that you? Are all little boys now named Jack?)

The wife wore a strawberry-pink tweed suit with taupe pumps and pearls, which alone would not have been particularly remarkable, but alongside the nostalgic costuming of the children, the overall effect was of self-consciously crafted perfection. The children, of course, are innocents. They are dressed by their parents. And through their clothes choices, the parents have created the kind of honeyed faultlessness that jams mailboxes every December when personalized Christmas cards arrive bringing greetings "to you and yours" from the Blake family or the Joneses. Everyone looks freshly scrubbed and adorable, just like they have stepped from a Currier & Ives landscape.

In a time when most children are dressed in Gap Kids and retailers of similar price-point and modernity, the parents put young master Jack in an ensemble that calls to mind John F. "John-John" Kennedy Jr.

Separate the child from the clothes, which do not acknowledge trends, popular culture or the passing of time. They are not classic; they are old-fashioned. These clothes are Old World, old money and a cut above the light-up/shoe-buying hoi polloi...

An Image a Little Too Carefully Coordinated

Hahaha! This critique of by a Leftwing Loon of how John Roberts and his family (and their clothes) is a hoot! What a moonbat. She can't handle the fact that a family is clean and well groomed.

It has been a long time since so much syrupy nostalgia has been in evidence at the White House. But Tuesday night, when President Bush announced his choice for the next associate justice of the Supreme Court, it was hard not to marvel at the 1950s-style tableau vivant that was John Roberts and his family.

There they were -- John, Jane, Josie and Jack -- standing with the president and before the entire country. The nominee was in a sober suit with the expected white shirt and red tie. His wife and children stood before the cameras, groomed and glossy in pastel hues -- like a trio of Easter eggs, a handful of Jelly Bellies, three little Necco wafers. There was tow-headed Jack -- having freed himself from the controlling grip of his mother -- enjoying a moment in the spotlight dressed in a seersucker suit with short pants and saddle shoes. His sister, Josie, was half-hidden behind her mother's skirt. Her blond pageboy glistened. And she was wearing a yellow dress with a crisp white collar, lace-trimmed anklets and black patent-leather Mary Janes.

(Who among us did a double take? Two cute blond children with a boyish-looking father getting ready to take the lectern -- Jack Edwards? Emma Claire? Is that you? Are all little boys now named Jack?)

The wife wore a strawberry-pink tweed suit with taupe pumps and pearls, which alone would not have been particularly remarkable, but alongside the nostalgic costuming of the children, the overall effect was of self-consciously crafted perfection. The children, of course, are innocents. They are dressed by their parents. And through their clothes choices, the parents have created the kind of honeyed faultlessness that jams mailboxes every December when personalized Christmas cards arrive bringing greetings "to you and yours" from the Blake family or the Joneses. Everyone looks freshly scrubbed and adorable, just like they have stepped from a Currier & Ives landscape.

In a time when most children are dressed in Gap Kids and retailers of similar price-point and modernity, the parents put young master Jack in an ensemble that calls to mind John F. "John-John" Kennedy Jr.

Separate the child from the clothes, which do not acknowledge trends, popular culture or the passing of time. They are not classic; they are old-fashioned. These clothes are Old World, old money and a cut above the light-up/shoe-buying hoi polloi...

An Image a Little Too Carefully Coordinated
That is funny. The Obamas don't wear Gap Kids tho.

What do the Bush twins do? One sells handbags and the other one does like mission tours in Africa.
That sound despicable to you? You are what you hate.

Perhaps she prefers the Chelsea Clinton lifestyle, working for her parents TAX EXEMPT foundation, which provides billionaire lifestyles for the Clintons.

Chelsea Clinton, $10M Apartment, $3M Wedding, $600K Job: I Just Don't Care About Money

Hillary Clinton insists she isn’t “well-off” and now daughter Chelsea says she couldn't care less about money.

“I was curious if I could care about (money) on some fundamental level, and I couldn’t,” she told UK’s The Telegraph, explaining why she gave up lucrative gigs to join her family’s philanthropic foundation.

Comparing her experience to the average millennial, the 34-year-old former first daughter defended jumping around to different careers — from consulting to a hedge fund to academia to journalism — before finding her true calling working with her parents.

“It is frustrating, because who wants to grow up and follow their parents? I’ve tried really hard to care about things that were very different from my parents … it’s a funny thing to realize I feel called to this work, both as a daughter and also as someone who believes I have contributions to make,” she continued about her reluctant status as a boomerang kid.

The Clinton name likely opened doors for the political heiress, including an eye-popping $600,000 annual salary for an irregular stint as an NBC special correspondent, but Chelsea insists her work speaks for itself.

“I will just always work harder (than anybody else) and hopefully perform better,” she said....

Chelsea Clinton 10M Apartment 3M Wedding 600K Job I Just Don t Care About Money - Fox Nation

Perhaps she prefers the Chelsea Clinton lifestyle, working for her parents TAX EXEMPT foundation, which provides billionaire lifestyles for the Clintons.

Chelsea Clinton, $10M Apartment, $3M Wedding, $600K Job: I Just Don't Care About Money

Hillary Clinton insists she isn’t “well-off” and now daughter Chelsea says she couldn't care less about money.

“I was curious if I could care about (money) on some fundamental level, and I couldn’t,” she told UK’s The Telegraph, explaining why she gave up lucrative gigs to join her family’s philanthropic foundation.

Comparing her experience to the average millennial, the 34-year-old former first daughter defended jumping around to different careers — from consulting to a hedge fund to academia to journalism — before finding her true calling working with her parents.

“It is frustrating, because who wants to grow up and follow their parents? I’ve tried really hard to care about things that were very different from my parents … it’s a funny thing to realize I feel called to this work, both as a daughter and also as someone who believes I have contributions to make,” she continued about her reluctant status as a boomerang kid.

The Clinton name likely opened doors for the political heiress, including an eye-popping $600,000 annual salary for an irregular stint as an NBC special correspondent, but Chelsea insists her work speaks for itself.

“I will just always work harder (than anybody else) and hopefully perform better,” she said....

Chelsea Clinton 10M Apartment 3M Wedding 600K Job I Just Don t Care About Money - Fox Nation

Class envy

Chelsea Clinton to Leave Well-Paid NBC News Job

By AMY CHOZICKAUG. 29, 2014

Less than three years after she embarked on a new and lucrative career as an NBC News special correspondent, Chelsea Clinton said on Friday that she would leave that position.

In a letter posted on her Facebook page, Ms. Clinton said she had decided to depart NBC News to focus on philanthropic work at the Bill, Hillary & Chelsea Clinton Foundation. She and her husband, Marc Mezvinsky, are also expecting their first child this fall. At the same time, her mother, Hillary Rodham Clinton, is mulling a presidential bid in 2016.

“I am profoundly grateful to NBC viewers who responded to the stories I shared,” wrote Ms. Clinton, whose reports were part of NBC News’s “Making a Difference” series. Those reports were often in line with the charitable work Ms. Clinton does at the Clinton Foundation.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/30/us/politics/chelsea-clinton-to-leave-nbc-news.html?_r=0

I like my version better than Fox News.

bush.jpg

Chelsea-articleLarge.jpg

I'd bet Chelsea is the one that will get into the political realm.

Class envy
^ that

boedicca and her class envy is pretty shabby :( Maybe someone can get a :up: "food bin" started on her behalf :)

Class envy

You are sorely mistaken if you think the Clintons have Any Class Whatsoever.

Forum List

Back