🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Republica attacks Obama's daughters, calling them "sluts".

The staffer was idiotic to post what she did about obama's children. Kids are off-limits, period. The right bitched and moaned about the left going after Palin's kids. HEY! leave them kids alone!

who know what her reasons were, but this a far cry of attacking the children. Saying they should dress properly whatever that is and that they stood there and made faces as if they never been around a live turkey before. which they probably HAVEN'T... People on here calls Bristol Palin a whore, Bill Maher called Mrs. Palin a cxxt. this only shows the left for what they are. petty and shallow sheep to a party

The girls were dressed fine. They weren't making faces, they were watching their dad. They may have 'bitchy resting face' like Michelle. Some people do. Malia did cross her arms at one point. And? No, it was nothing like what the left did to Palin's kids (the right is not in the gutter like the left is when it comes to this game). The right should lead by example. Potus kids are off limits. Period.

Sasha looks like Dee from that 70's show "What's Happening".

I agree with you 100% that POTUS kids are off-limits.

who cares what you agree with? you lowlifes on the left with the help of your leftwing medias blew "hands off" the kids starting with Bush. and now look at your all going ape shit because some leftwing site PICKED up what a lowly STAFFER said on her FACEBOOK PAGE. and what you all did to Palins children was sickening. so stuff a dirty sock in you piehole

My, you are angry, very, very angry!

An English course for you, perhaps? You know, spelling, grammar, punctuation, little stuff like that...

Why the silence about your liberal hatred of (Republican only) Downs Syndrome children?

Are you saying Huckabee's fat ass drunk dog killing son has Down's Syndrome?

Well. That explains a lot!

WZmBjcs.gif
He killed a dog?

Oy, Gewalt!

Coming soon:

Executive Order outlawing Stating The Obvious.

One of the few "laws" which will be exempt from selective enforcement.

Expect an outburst of obscenity from our resident Statist in five.....four.....three.....

Last edited:
Why the silence about your liberal hatred of (Republican only) Downs Syndrome children?

WZmBjcs.gif
He killed a dog?

Oy, Gewalt!
I never heard this one before

That Huckabee's son killed a dog, or the phrase "Oy, Gewalt!"?
Both now that you mention it

WZmBjcs.gif
He killed a dog?

Oy, Gewalt!

"Oy, Gewalt" is a Yiddish Phrase based on the idea of higher power. "Gewalt" literally means force or power. The word come from the German language. So, it's kind of the yiddish way of saying OMG.

Now, about Huck's son..... I don't remember if I ever heard it or not. I actually kind of like Huckabee, to a point.

He killed a dog?

Oy, Gewalt!

"Oy, Gewalt" is a Yiddish Phrase based on the idea of higher power. "Gewalt" literally means force or power. The word come from the German language. So, it's kind of the yiddish way of saying OMG.

Now, about Huck's son..... I don't remember if I ever heard it or not. I actually kind of like Huckabee, to a point.
I liked it when Meagan on Fox called him Fuckabee.

Oy, Gewalt!

I liked it when Meagan on Fox called him Fuckabee.

:rofl:

Wrongo, teabrain. This is the title of the Gawker story
GOP Staffer Calls Obama Daughters Classless, Dressed for the "Bar"
Apparently you read neither the OP nor the story attached.

Republican staffer says Obama daughters are disrespectful and dress like bar sluts

Whacknut didn't make up the title - the "journalist " that reported the story did.
Why does it not bother you that the title of the story in the OP is a lie?
I took that from the Gawker story, not Raw Story.
Given that we're talking about the news story posted in and by the OP, your reference to any other story is meaningless.
Would you like me to dig up some dishonest titles from Drudge? ....
I'm sorry... I don't see an answer to my question.

Wrongo, teabrain. This is the title of the Gawker story
GOP Staffer Calls Obama Daughters Classless, Dressed for the "Bar"
Apparently you read neither the OP nor the story attached.

Republican staffer says Obama daughters are disrespectful and dress like bar sluts

Whacknut didn't make up the title - the "journalist " that reported the story did.
I took that from the Gawker story, not Raw Story.
Given that we're talking about the news story posted in and by the OP, your reference to any other story is meaningless.
Would you like me to dig up some dishonest titles from Drudge? ....
I'm sorry... I don't see an answer to my question.

Because the gist of the story itself is clear.

In your world, it is OK for the news media to openly lie, so long as there's some truth to the story behind the lie?
How did you develop that particular affliction?

In your world, it is OK for the news media to openly lie, so long as there's some truth to the story behind the lie?
How did you develop that particular affliction?

If you consider Gawker or Raw Story "news", you obviously fit right in with Fox.

Forum List

Back