🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Republica attacks Obama's daughters, calling them "sluts".

The staffer was idiotic to post what she did about obama's children. Kids are off-limits, period. The right bitched and moaned about the left going after Palin's kids. HEY! leave them kids alone!

who know what her reasons were, but this a far cry of attacking the children. Saying they should dress properly whatever that is and that they stood there and made faces as if they never been around a live turkey before. which they probably HAVEN'T... People on here calls Bristol Palin a whore, Bill Maher called Mrs. Palin a cxxt. this only shows the left for what they are. petty and shallow sheep to a party

The girls were dressed fine. They weren't making faces, they were watching their dad. They may have 'bitchy resting face' like Michelle. Some people do. Malia did cross her arms at one point. And? No, it was nothing like what the left did to Palin's kids (the right is not in the gutter like the left is when it comes to this game). The right should lead by example. Potus kids are off limits. Period.

Sasha looks like Dee from that 70's show "What's Happening".

I agree with you 100% that POTUS kids are off-limits.

Holy smokes. I want some of those drugs the op is taking^^^^^

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Wrongo, teabrain. This is the title of the Gawker story
GOP Staffer Calls Obama Daughters Classless, Dressed for the "Bar"
Apparently you read neither the OP nor the story attached.

Republican staffer says Obama daughters are disrespectful and dress like bar sluts

Whacknut didn't make up the title - the "journalist " that reported the story did.
Why does it not bother you that the title of the story in the OP is a lie?

I took that from the Gawker story, not Raw Story.

Would you like me to dig up some dishonest titles from Drudge? Newsmax? Fox? I've got a whole thread of them elsewhere.

Shall I start here?

Drudge Report Falsely Attributes Quote to President Obama I m a Black Man - Little Green Footballs

Here's another one...

MICHELLE GOES TO THE DOGS

The real story:

Michelle Obama American Dogs need balanced diets exercise too WashingtonExaminer.com

Or this?

COMPLICATED: White House Admits Obama Couldn't Use Website To Sign Up...

ummm...

White House officials noted that for security reasons, the president’s personal information is not readily available in government databases that the exchanges use to verify identities

How about this one?

MANDATORY QUARANTINE NY/NJ

Or this?

Bieber on SNL Emails Picture of His Penis to Hillary Clinton...

How many more do you want?

Why does it not bother you that the title of the story in the OP is a lie?
Maybe because everybody thinks it is you that's lying.

WTF? The thread title is a lie. Plain and simple. No gray area whatsoever.
The staffer never called the girls sluts.

But the story itself is true. gawd...I hope I won't have to dredge up the thousands of misleading right wing OP titles on here.

Know what's funny?

The girls were at the annual Turkey Pardon ceremony.

Really.

TURKEY PARDON!

What the fuck do you dimwits think they should have worn? Ballgowns?
Not to bring up bad turkey/Palin memories for wingnuts but remember this one?

Yep. The biggest turkey of all was talking to the camera.

True! :lol:

Ya know...I tired to do some research on how Republican children in today's world dress and all that. Unfortunately, most Republican presidents had one foot in the grave and all of their kids were adults.

But I did find these:

Mike Huckabee's son the dog killer:

SFmjkG5.jpg

Of course the possible preggers drunken 16 year old Willow Palin:

YWAttQU.jpg

Then the famous for nothing Bristol:

v4pWmxu.jpg

DW5Ujn2.jpg

led by, of course, their momma at some official function. (Not a turkey pardon, she's done with them)

0le9ly7.jpg

They make the Obama children look like professional models.

Ya know...I tired to do some research on how Republican children in today's world dress and all that. Unfortunately, most Republican presidents had one foot in the grave and all of their kids were adults.

But I did find these:

Mike Huckabee's son the dog killer:

SFmjkG5.jpg

Of course the possible preggers drunken 16 year old Willow Palin:

YWAttQU.jpg

Then the famous for nothing Bristol:

v4pWmxu.jpg

DW5Ujn2.jpg

led by, of course, their momma at some official function. (Not a turkey pardon, she's done with them)

0le9ly7.jpg

They make the Obama children look like professional models.

Sorry. I forgot one.

FUL80E2.jpg

The staffer was idiotic to post what she did about obama's children. Kids are off-limits, period. The right bitched and moaned about the left going after Palin's kids. HEY! leave them kids alone!

who know what her reasons were, but this a far cry of attacking the children. Saying they should dress properly whatever that is and that they stood there and made faces as if they never been around a live turkey before. which they probably HAVEN'T... People on here calls Bristol Palin a whore, Bill Maher called Mrs. Palin a cxxt. this only shows the left for what they are. petty and shallow sheep to a party

The girls were dressed fine. They weren't making faces, they were watching their dad. They may have 'bitchy resting face' like Michelle. Some people do. Malia did cross her arms at one point. And? No, it was nothing like what the left did to Palin's kids (the right is not in the gutter like the left is when it comes to this game). The right should lead by example. Potus kids are off limits. Period.

Sasha looks like Dee from that 70's show "What's Happening".

I agree with you 100% that POTUS kids are off-limits.

who cares what you agree with? you lowlifes on the left with the help of your leftwing medias blew "hands off" the kids starting with Bush. and now look at your all going ape shit because some leftwing site PICKED up what a lowly STAFFER said on her FACEBOOK PAGE. and what you all did to Palins children was sickening. so stuff a dirty sock in you piehole

Forum List

Back