🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Republica attacks Obama's daughters, calling them "sluts".

Lots of nitpicking going on here...
Only if by "nitpicking" you mean "a journalist openly lied in the title of a story", then yes.
Why does it not bother you that the title of the story in the OP is a lie?
I guess you need something explained to you over and over before you finally get it but I'm not going to be that person for you. Figure it out, wingnut.
Still don't see your answer.
Why does it bother you? Your side has said much worse about the president's family. Much much worse.

Only if by "nitpicking" you mean "a journalist openly lied in the title of a story", then yes.
I guess you need something explained to you over and over before you finally get it but I'm not going to be that person for you. Figure it out, wingnut.
Why does it bother you?
Why does it bother me that a journalist openly lied? Seems obvious to me so to why that would bother anyone.
Why does it -not- bother you?

Maybe the Republican Woman was just noting that, after all, they had won?

GOP aide resigns after online digs at Obama daughters Fox News

Mostly, elected people actually support the law! Anyone now knows that real black children, lie around dead in the street for four hours! The law is wonderful, and good like that(?)! At the White House, So maybe at the White House, there should not be thought to be two black kids, somehow privileged in Washington, D. C.

So maybe only in so many words is the intent of the law to mutilate the genitalia of living persons worldwide. Mostly everyone says, "No we don't!" We send them off to death camps, or into foreclosure, or into the public schools. Everyone really knows, that civilized law is wonderful!"

Just for a minute think about real Moses, of the Really Old Testament. This was educated man, in the intellectual capital of the time, in Egypt. Of course he learned to ignore stuff! Certainly arithmetic was to be ignored, evn In Deuteronomy 23:19-20, he actually created the ultimate abomination of all of history. No interest usury allowed in Israel, but as for everyone else. . .Charge them, Prey Upon Them! Just like school is wonderful, everyone go out and Screw 'Em!" That was deity! Probably Egypt was actually on board!

Anyone sees all the civilized religions, modeled after what really happens in the schools! Even pro footballers know enough to run out on the field, "Hands Up! I just want to block the punt, and kick you in the crotch!"

Anyone sees what schools are really for! And finally someone indirectly admits to it?!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Many not come to great Southwest, to experience zeal of young warriors, riding with the wind--of course with not much else--celebrating Great Spirit--and the balmy weather!)

Why does it bother you?
Why does it bother me that a journalist openly lied? Seems obvious to me so to why that would bother anyone.
I've heard much worse from your side. Desensitized.

Why does it bother you? Your side has said much worse about the president's family. Much much worse.

I haven't seen anything from the rightwing fringe as repugnant as the Bush snuff movie and the "hate fuck" conservative women Playboy article.

Why does it bother you?
In other words,.. you don't care if journalists lie, so long as you like what they lie about.

I haven't seen anything from the rightwing fringe as repugnant as the Bush snuff movie and the "hate fuck" conservative women Playboy article.
I've never seen it. I have heard a lot of smutty craziness regarding the President and his lovely family.

Republican staffer says Obama daughters are disrespectful and dress like bar sluts

If this vile bitch still has a job on Monday, the GOP should be dead to this country.

According to Gawker, Elizabeth Lauten, former new media political director for the Republican National Committee, wrote an open letter to the two girls, attacking their facial expressions and clothing choices.

“Dear Sasha and Malia,” wrote Lauten, “I get that you’re both in those awful teen years, but you’re part of the First Family, try showing a little class. At least respect the part that you play. Then again your mother and father don’t respect their positions very much, or the nation for that matter, so I’m guessing you’re coming up a little short in the ‘good role model’ department.”
looks like that hateful hateful rw woman resigned. You KNOW they would have gladly let her stay if her hateful comments didn't go viral.

Yep.

Some Repubs have said and done a lot worse and kept their jobs. Hell, some even went on to run for prez - with the blessings of the nutter RWs.

Think Vitter, Coburn, Santorum and Gingrich - for starters.

Why does it bother you?
In other words,.. you don't care if journalists lie, so long as you like what they lie about.
I don't care what you have to say about anything.

OMG, do you petty people seriously think this is going to help you win in the next elections? d

a gawddam STAFFER wrote about their frikken clothes and you people go ballistic

this is what HELPED you all LOSE the House and then the Senate. so GO FOR IT. You've been the best thing there is for REPUBLICANS

Lol. 51 pages of teabaggers defending some bitch who thought she had the fashion sense to tell two underage girls what to wear, then defending the Palin sluts.
Maybe because everybody thinks it is you that's lying.

WTF? The thread title is a lie. Plain and simple. No gray area whatsoever.
The staffer never called the girls sluts.

But the story itself is true. gawd...I hope I won't have to dredge up the thousands of misleading right wing OP titles on here.

Know what's funny?

The girls were at the annual Turkey Pardon ceremony.

Really.

TURKEY PARDON!

What the fuck do you dimwits think they should have worn? Ballgowns?
Not to bring up bad turkey/Palin memories for wingnuts but remember this one?

Yep. The biggest turkey of all was talking to the camera.

Lots of nitpicking going on here. We all know what that racist GOP woman was saying about those cute Obama girls.

You all suck.

Yep. Two little girls who did not ask for fame - shy and adorable. They're beautiful, just like their mother. And they dressed just fine.

Why does it bother you?
I don't care what you have to say about anything.
Why do you only care if journalists lie when you don't like what they're lying about?

When the children of a sluttishly dressing mother are dressed as sluts is anyone really surprised?
Relax there partisan. The girls were dressed like what they are, teenage girls.
poe497l1wo.png

Bored teenagers forced to listen to bad dad jokes.

I've never seen it. I have heard a lot of smutty craziness regarding the President and his lovely family.

Much worse than a tweet about wardrobe choices:

Death of a President 2006 - IMDb

http://www.drjudithreisman.com/archives/Playboy hate crimes.pdf

Note: the cowards at Playboy have deleted the original hate rape article.

The leftwing/liberals has LOST all honor when it comes to their politics

Folks do NOT give the website gawker any of your business because they fabricated what some frikken STAFFER of a Republican meant by her letter.

and Cnn should be shunned also

and this should of been moved from the Politics forum because it was A LIE from the beginning

Forum List

Back