🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Republica attacks Obama's daughters, calling them "sluts".

Lol. 51 pages of teabaggers defending some bitch who thought she had the fashion sense to tell two underage girls what to wear, then defending the Palin sluts.
Why does it not bother you that the title of the story in the OP is a lie?
Maybe because everybody thinks it is you that's lying.

WTF? The thread title is a lie. Plain and simple. No gray area whatsoever.
The staffer never called the girls sluts.

Lol. 51 pages of teabaggers defending some bitch who thought she had the fashion sense to tell two underage girls what to wear, then defending the Palin sluts.
Really?
Did you read the article?
Can you cite the text in the article where the person in question referred to the Obama girls as sluts?

Really?
Can you cite the text in the article where the person in question referred to the Obama girls as sluts?

No. She resigned because she's an idiot.

But the story itself is true. gawd...I hope I won't have to dredge up the thousands of misleading right wing OP titles on here.

Know what's funny?

The girls were at the annual Turkey Pardon ceremony.

Really.

TURKEY PARDON!

What the fuck do you dimwits think they should have worn? Ballgowns?

But the story itself is true. gawd...I hope I won't have to dredge up the thousands of misleading right wing OP titles on here.
Whacknut didn't make up the title - the "journalist" that reported the story did.

Know what's funny?

The girls were at the annual Turkey Pardon ceremony.

Really.

TURKEY PARDON!

What the fuck do you dimwits think they should have worn? Ballgowns?
Not to bring up bad turkey/Palin memories for wingnuts but remember this one?

Really?

I couldn't find the story in any credible paper. The one he sourced was a wingnut rag, you should love it.

GOP Staffer Calls Obama Daughters Classless Dressed for the Bar

Really?
I couldn't find the story in any credible paper. The one he sourced was a wingnut rag, you should love it.
I see you didn't bother to read the OP.
Republican staffer says Obama daughters are disrespectful and dress like bar sluts

Really?

yep. "classless, dressed for a bar" is code for ...

Really?

No. She resigned because she's an idiot.

I thought resigning was a bit much but she could have done a better job of grovelling and apologizing because there was no need to take that shot at the girls.

After my initial shock of looking at the girls' faces and thinking OMG don't do that to your Dad. the situation (to me at least) got very funny.

The kids had some of the best bitchy resting faces evah! :lol: Obama I think learned a big big lesson about teenage daughters and their feelings about not wanting to hang with a turkey and Dad.

Let's face it. It's not the epitome of "cool".

:)

And yeah I know at first reaction is "be better at grace under pressure" but they're just kids.

Teenage daughters who were none too happy with Daddy.

I think the emphasis should have been on "normal family" and not just "First Family". And shit happens when you have kids.

Really?
yep. "classless, dressed for a bar" is code for ...
I'm sorry - is this your admission that the title of the story in the OP is indeed a lie?
If not, then...

Lots of nitpicking going on here. We all know what that racist GOP woman was saying about those cute Obama girls.

You all suck.

I thought resigning was a bit much but she could have done a better job of grovelling and apologizing because there was no need to take that shot at the girls.

After my initial shock of looking at the girls' faces and thinking OMG don't do that to your Dad. the situation (to me at least) got very funny.

The kids had some of the best bitchy resting faces evah! :lol: Obama I think learned a big big lesson about teenage daughters and their feelings about not wanting to hang with a turkey and Dad.

Let's face it. It's not the epitome of "cool".

:)

And yeah I know at first reaction is "be better at grace under pressure" but they're just kids.

Teenage daughters who were none too happy with Daddy.

I think the emphasis should have been on "normal family" and not just "First Family". And shit happens when you have kids.
seeing as Repubs rely on voter suppression & gerrymandering, they can't take the chance of losing any potential voters. Don't worry about her, She'll prolly turn up at Heritage Action :puke: making a tidy sum.

"Republicans" had nothing to do with it. That was purely Bristol's idea. Love the way you try to blame all Republicans for the actions of one person. I also love the way you continue to attack the children of a Republic politician all the while you are crying about someone criticizing the Obama children.

Is there any bigger hypocrite in this forum than you?

Listen I don't like attacking any of the family of the President, GOP or Dem... It is off limits...

If anyone has a comment made about the Bush Twins by a Democrat Staffer and they were not fired, I would say that is wrong. No contest.

This woman should be fired, simple... She knew the line and crossed it... Doesn't matter, this should not be a partisan issue...

thats up to her employer, no one else.
you are incredibly naive if you think that..............or thick as shite

"Republicans" had nothing to do with it. That was purely Bristol's idea. Love the way you try to blame all Republicans for the actions of one person. I also love the way you continue to attack the children of a Republic politician all the while you are crying about someone criticizing the Obama children.

Is there any bigger hypocrite in this forum than you?

Listen I don't like attacking any of the family of the President, GOP or Dem... It is off limits...

If anyone has a comment made about the Bush Twins by a Democrat Staffer and they were not fired, I would say that is wrong. No contest.

This woman should be fired, simple... She knew the line and crossed it... Doesn't matter, this should not be a partisan issue...

thats up to her employer, no one else.
you are incredibly naive if you think that..............or thick as shite

so you would be ok being fired by someone other than your employer??? are you a total fuckin loon?
Where did I say it was okay tosser?

you said "thats up to her employer, no one else" tosser.

Lots of nitpicking going on here. We all know what that racist GOP woman was saying about those cute Obama girls.

You all suck.

the older one maybe cute, the younger one looks like her momma.

Lots of nitpicking going on here...
Only if by "nitpicking" you mean "a journalist openly lied in the title of a story", then yes.
I guess you need something explained to you over and over before you finally get it but I'm not going to be that person for you. Figure it out, wingnut.

Lots of nitpicking going on here...
Only if by "nitpicking" you mean "a journalist openly lied in the title of a story", then yes.
I guess you need something explained to you over and over before you finally get it but I'm not going to be that person for you. Figure it out, wingnut.
Still don't see your answer.

Forum List

Back