Republica attacks Obama's daughters, calling them "sluts".

What's wrong with the handle, "Moochelle"? I think it's appropriate. Granted, it's highly disrespectful to America's cows, but I have to blow off all the animal cruelty charges such a thing attracts, for one who so hates the country of which she's a representative token. I wonder if she wears a bell when she's not engaged in official state functions?
Yes I like nicknames too. People used to call Laura Bush the First Frump. That was so funny. :)

Yea but Laura didn't weigh as much as the limousines she rode around in.
She was pretty flabby and she didn't know how to buy a decent bra. Her grandma boobs were always hanging down around her waist.

The guy was a douchnozzle, he apologized...move on.
Which guy.

Sorry, woman, the GOP staffer...the person that wrote the post about the Obama girls. She wrote a very thoughtful apology. (Was doing dishes when I heard about this story on the news...didn't catch sex of individual)

"After many hours of prayer, talking to my parents, and re-reading my words online I can see more clearly just how hurtful my words were.

"I'd like to apologise to all of those who I have hurt and offended with my words, and I pledge to learn and grow (and I assure you I have) from this experience."

Seawytch,

Would have to agree with you most of the time but a couple things here...

First her apology was for posting not for insulting for a communications director is something she should know the difference about. She didn't apologise to the kids...

Second... this thread got to 61 pages long because the Hard Right were trying to point out that what she did was right because the Liberals did it before...

We have asked for them showing us a Democrat staffer who insulted the children of the presidents attire before?
We are still waiting....

Of course you are still waiting. It's what the "whataboutists" do. It's what our media has become...this "both sides do it" bullshit. Still, her apology seemed heartfelt, but I agree that the apology should have been to Sasha and Malia. These blanket "if you were offended" apologies are bullshit too, but this part felt sincere:

I can see more clearly just how hurtful my words were.

I know it just kills you idiots when anyone says anything about Sister Laura. :lol:

What's wrong with the handle, "Moochelle"? I think it's appropriate. Granted, it's highly disrespectful to America's cows, but I have to blow off all the animal cruelty charges such a thing attracts, for one who so hates the country of which she's a representative token. I wonder if she wears a bell when she's not engaged in official state functions?
Yes I like nicknames too. People used to call Laura Bush the First Frump. That was so funny. :)

Yes, WE use nicknames. We the people, not we the staffers, or we the congressmen or we the speaker of some statehouse or we the leader of a state political party, etc. We the dumb Americans posting on an anonymous message board say shit about these folks all the time. Heck, it's even fine by me that pundits like Rush Limpballs, or Man Coulter talk shit about the politicians and make up nicknames, but we expect better decorum from people who are elected to represent us AND the people that work for them.

My personal favorite is Senator Huckleberry Butchmeup (Lindsey Graham) coined by Charlie Pierce

Yes, WE use nicknames. We the people, not we the staffers, or we the congressmen or we the speaker of some statehouse or we the leader of a state political party, etc. We the dumb Americans posting on an anonymous message board say shit about these folks all the time. Heck, it's even fine by me that pundits like Rush Limpballs, or Man Coulter talk shit about the politicians and make up nicknames, but we expect better decorum from people who are elected to represent us AND the people that work for them.

My personal favorite is Senator Huckleberry Butchmeup (Lindsey Graham) coined by Charlie Pierce
:lol:

Uh, exactly where did she call them sluts in this?

“Dear Sasha and Malia, I get that you’re both in those awful teen years, but you’re part of the First Family, try showing a little class. At least respect the part that you play. Then again your mother and father don’t respect their positions very much, or the nation for that matter, so I’m guessing you’re coming up a little short in the ‘good role model’ department. Nevertheless, stretch yourself, rise to the occasion. Act like being in the White House matters to you. Dress like you deserve respect, not a spot at a bar. And certainly don’t make faces during televised, public events.”
Ahhhh... so she did say it in so many words

"dress like you deserve respect and not a spot in the bar"

IS CALLING THEM SLUTS or implying they are dressed like girls in a bar, getting drunk and wanting to get picked up for...you know...doing the naughty...

You do not dress like this for a photo op with your dad.

Period full stop. I don't know what the girls were thinking but this was bad.
Drunk_Jenna_Bush.jpg

Oh stop with the photo shop bullshit or I can go completely crazy with Obamba's kids.

STOP. Or all hell will really break loose.

koshergrl

Or what?

I remember you threatening people if they didn't stop talking (factual) trash about Ted pedophile, poopy pants Nugent.

Why do you think you can threaten people who say something you don't like?

I remember a thousand dumbass democrats, even NBC marxists, referring to President Bush as "the chimp". I think in way fair play, we should refer to Obama as "the chimp" too, and Moochelle as "the first baboon". That'd be cool, right?

I remember a thousand dumbass democrats, even NBC marxists, referring to President Bush as "the chimp". I think in way fair play, we should refer to Obama as "the chimp" too, and Moochelle as "the first baboon". That'd be cool, right?
Be my guest, we have a lot of racists on the board. You might as well join them. No problemo.

Be my guest, we have a lot of racists on the board. You might as well join them. No problemo.

What's a "racist"? Is that the kind slithering reptile who'd prod a bunch of gang-banging animals to burn down Korean businesses in Ferguson when he wasn't busy burning down the American economy? You mean that kind of "racist"?

Barbara :rolleyes: Applying it to Laura was just typical lemming laziness

I would like a link to NBC:
  • referring to President Bush as "the chimp"
  • being marxists

Is the staffer white? The sluts are taught that it's okay to be disrespectful to the "help". I can't blame them for the way they dress. They have Big Moo as a mother. She doesn't know how to dress. Her whelps won't know from her.
I'll just bet your mother/wife/girlfriend/sister or you yourself are just gorgeous--slim, trim, well dressed day in and day out with beautiful, perfect features and an education from one of the finest schools in the country. Yep, you're really in a position to criticize others. If you can call Mrs. Obama Big Moo, I'll bet we can call you fat swine.

Put up a picture of yourself and we can judge you....
This doesn't even make sense. You obviously fully missed the point I was making. I'm not attacking Mrs. Obama's looks, or her children's looks. Tipsycatlover is. Calling people names. So, I am saying to her if she lives in a glass house, don't throw stones. If she is not so beautiful herself, don't call other people ugly names and criticize their looks. It's pretty obvious what I meant. You are probably the only one who didn't get it.

I said that I couldn't blame them for the way they dress. The way they dress is unimportant. They have role models who teach them what to wear. The article, and the point that I made, is that these girls are also taught to be disrespectful. Their manner of dress at an official event is disrespectful. The question is, are they taught to be disrespectful only to white subservients or is their disrespect for everyone below their exalted station.

The FIrst Ho has referred to herself as Big Mo. Since she's obviously outsized, Big Moo is appropriate. How I look is so minor and trivial as to be unmentionable since I'm not shoving my face into every camera that comes within ten feet. Every other first lady has made absolutely sure that when cameras were within ten feet they were made up, dressed and gracious. How about comparing Big Moo to other first lady's?

The staffer who criticized the behavior of the daughters has been fired. Criticism of the royal family will not be permitted.

• being marxists
Do your own homework, moron. What am I, your mother? You can Google just as easily as me.

• being marxists
Do your own homework, moron. What am I, your mother? You can Google just as easily as me.

You made the statement... I couldn't find it... So it is up to you to back up your statements...

We wouldn't want you to get a name of bullshitter..

The guy was a douchnozzle, he apologized...move on.
Which guy.

Sorry, woman, the GOP staffer...the person that wrote the post about the Obama girls. She wrote a very thoughtful apology. (Was doing dishes when I heard about this story on the news...didn't catch sex of individual)

"After many hours of prayer, talking to my parents, and re-reading my words online I can see more clearly just how hurtful my words were.

"I'd like to apologise to all of those who I have hurt and offended with my words, and I pledge to learn and grow (and I assure you I have) from this experience."

Seawytch,

Would have to agree with you most of the time but a couple things here...

First her apology was for posting not for insulting for a communications director is something she should know the difference about. She didn't apologise to the kids...

Second... this thread got to 61 pages long because the Hard Right were trying to point out that what she did was right because the Liberals did it before...

We have asked for them showing us a Democrat staffer who insulted the children of the presidents attire before?
We are still waiting....

Well there was the vicious name calling of Chelsea Clinton and Amy Carter ...

Oh wait, that was the nasty RWs attacking underage kids and RWs here are saying adult kids should be off limits.

The GOP staffer did issue a really lame apology for accidentally saying on FB what other RWs say behind the Obama's backs. She needs to be on the unemployment line.

Meanwhile, the Obama's keep their kids out of the limelight and there really is no excuse for the nastiness that comes from RWs.

• being marxists

You made the statement... I couldn't find it... So it is up to you to back up your statements...

We wouldn't want you to get a name of bullshitter..

Too late.

My recollection is the broadcast media pretty much ignored the chimp references. Until of course their darling was the one being lampooned...then it was just a bunch if racist white old conservative men hating on the chosen one. Erin Burnett did call him a monkey though on TV news

Anyone claiming Bush wasn't constantly based with the chimp on line, in print and ascomedy is a liar, not misinformed, a liar.

The selective outrage is so progressive

My recollection is the broadcast media pretty much ignored the chimp references. Until of course their darling was the one being lampooned...then it was just a bunch if racist white old conservative men hating on the chosen one. Erin Burnett did call him a monkey though on TV news

Anyone claiming Bush wasn't constantly based with the chimp on line, in print and ascomedy is a liar, not misinformed, a liar.

The selective outrage is so progressive
Are you really that ignorant that you don't understand the difference between calling a white man chimp and a black man chimp? Unbelievable.

Last edited:
Is the staffer white? The sluts are taught that it's okay to be disrespectful to the "help". I can't blame them for the way they dress. They have Big Moo as a mother. She doesn't know how to dress. Her whelps won't know from her.
I'll just bet your mother/wife/girlfriend/sister or you yourself are just gorgeous--slim, trim, well dressed day in and day out with beautiful, perfect features and an education from one of the finest schools in the country. Yep, you're really in a position to criticize others. If you can call Mrs. Obama Big Moo, I'll bet we can call you fat swine.

Put up a picture of yourself and we can judge you....
This doesn't even make sense. You obviously fully missed the point I was making. I'm not attacking Mrs. Obama's looks, or her children's looks. Tipsycatlover is. Calling people names. So, I am saying to her if she lives in a glass house, don't throw stones. If she is not so beautiful herself, don't call other people ugly names and criticize their looks. It's pretty obvious what I meant. You are probably the only one who didn't get it.

I said that I couldn't blame them for the way they dress. The way they dress is unimportant. They have role models who teach them what to wear. The article, and the point that I made, is that these girls are also taught to be disrespectful. Their manner of dress at an official event is disrespectful. The question is, are they taught to be disrespectful only to white subservients or is their disrespect for everyone below their exalted station.

The FIrst Ho has referred to herself as Big Mo. Since she's obviously outsized, Big Moo is appropriate. How I look is so minor and trivial as to be unmentionable since I'm not shoving my face into every camera that comes within ten feet. Every other first lady has made absolutely sure that when cameras were within ten feet they were made up, dressed and gracious. How about comparing Big Moo to other first lady's?

The staffer who criticized the behavior of the daughters has been fired. Criticism of the royal family will not be permitted.
Your rationalizations are pathetic and self serving.

Forum List

Back