Republica attacks Obama's daughters, calling them "sluts".

Lol. 51 pages of teabaggers defending some bitch who thought she had the fashion sense to tell two underage girls what to wear, then defending the Palin sluts.

A homo calling anyone a slut is the ultimate irony. How many sex partners does the average homo have in a year? What is the incidence of STDs among homosexuals? How about drug use?

I can't speak for every "homo", but to answer your question, three, including my current partner of 14 years.

How many whores have you fucked, hetero?

That would be highly unusual since homosexuals are notoriously promiscuous, some having hundreds of sex partners in a single year.

Except the actual truth
So you think gay men are promiscuous Patrick Strudwick Comment is free The Guardian

But here is a study showing 'Science demonstrates: Conservative bigots are less intelligent.':
Intelligence Study Links Low I.Q. To Prejudice Racism Conservatism

So good for you you live in a life of bliss too dumb to know how stupid you are.

For 8 years you liberals called the bush twins sluts and called bush the chimp. Let's start calling obozo the chimp too. You libs can give it but you can't take it. HAHA

did the same with Palins kids and even dumped on her down syndrome baby

they aren't just hypocrites, they are TWO FACED hypocrites
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
NO ! they are multifaceted sons and daughters of Satan.., not to mention they all are liberscum.

Another lying Liberal thread title. Where did she call them sluts?
"Act like being in the White House matters to you. Dress like you deserve respect and not a spot at the bar."

Is the staffer white? The sluts are taught that it's okay to be disrespectful to the "help". I can't blame them for the way they dress. They have Big Moo as a mother. She doesn't know how to dress. Her whelps won't know from her.
I'll just bet your mother/wife/girlfriend/sister or you yourself are just gorgeous--slim, trim, well dressed day in and day out with beautiful, perfect features and an education from one of the finest schools in the country. Yep, you're really in a position to criticize others. If you can call Mrs. Obama Big Moo, I'll bet we can call you fat swine.

Put up a picture of yourself and we can judge you....

"Act like being in the White House matters to you. Dress like you deserve respect and not a spot at the bar."
You all should have more respect for the president and his family. The Obamas deserve respect and everything else good that comes their way. They work hard and you sit around posting.

You all should have more respect for the president and his family. The Obamas deserve respect and everything else good that comes their way. They work hard and you sit around posting.
This is not about respect, it is not even about the Obama s. This is about a false thread title.
I ask again where did she call them sluts?

I think this thread has that other idiotic one about the Palin brawl beat, hands down!

Chinese communist officials scorned Obama himself in the Chinese media during his recent state visit , when he exited his limousine and spit a big goober containing his Nicorette gum out into the gutter, where officials had gathered to greet our classless punk-in-chief.

Chinese communist officials scorned Obama himself in the Chinese media during his recent state visit , when he exited his limousine and spit a big goober containing his Nicorette gum out into the gutter, where officials had gathered to greet our classless-punk-in-chief.
So what do you think of that photo of drunk Bush girls that Synth posted. Just compared to the Obama teens, you think the Obama girls would or ever would be allowed to act like that? The Bush girls look disgusting there.

The Obama girls are cute and always well behaved.

Respect is earned.

Nobody DESERVES anything.

This is not about respect, it is not even about the Obama s. This is about a false thread title.
I ask again where did she call them sluts?
She didn't.

She did do the standard apology thingy.

Lol. 51 pages of teabaggers defending some bitch who thought she had the fashion sense to tell two underage girls what to wear, then defending the Palin sluts.

A homo calling anyone a slut is the ultimate irony. How many sex partners does the average homo have in a year? What is the incidence of STDs among homosexuals? How about drug use?

I can't speak for every "homo", but to answer your question, three, including my current partner of 14 years.

How many whores have you fucked, hetero?

So you screwed two guys this year besides your "partner of 14 years" and you're calling anyone a "slut?"

Chinese communist officials scorned Obama himself in the Chinese media during his recent state visit , when he exited his limousine and spit a big goober containing his Nicorette gum out into the gutter, where officials had gathered to greet our classless-punk-in-chief.
So what do you think of that photo of drunk Bush girls that Synth posted. Just compared to the Obama teens, you think the Obama girls would or ever would be allowed to act like that? The Bush girls look disgusting there.

I'll reserve judgement on the Obama girls after they have been out of the White House and on their own a few yers.

Once again, I see a liberal making this point only for liberals. When you develop integrity that isn't partisan based, let us know. And your saying that in theory you grant the same to Republicans is meaningless unless you actually post it on behalf of Republicans. If this were an actual issue,to you, the issue would be more important to you than only posting it on behalf of one party. The number of times I see liberals on this site just come out and post this on behalf of your opponents is zero. And counting your posts? Still zero.

Well at least I've never seen them hocking big goobers at the feet of foreign dignitaries while engaged in the business of representing this country abroad. That puts them about 10 notches on the social scale above their chain-smoking father.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
this is the most convoluted piece of :bsflag: i have read in this topic so far, respect for a fucking mulatto muslime :asshole: president who is "working hard" destroying American traditions and family values sine he became a community disruptor, my respect for that son-of-a-bitch (and she was) can be spelled :fu: :up:

Chinese communist officials scorned Obama himself in the Chinese media during his recent state visit , when he exited his limousine and spit a big goober containing his Nicorette gum out into the gutter, where officials had gathered to greet our classless punk-in-chief.

Have you actual proof of 'spit a big goober containing his Nicorette gum out into the gutter,'...

If you don't you are just one of those pro Chinese propaganda guys... You would throw your own president under a bus to please the Chinese...

He was chewing gum coming out of the car, but this was not a reception. No one greeted him, he did not shake has with anyone...

This is a classless post..

Well at least I've never seen them hocking big goobers at the feet of foreign dignitaries while engaged in the business of representing this country abroad. That puts them about 10 notches on the social scale above their chain-smoking father.

Have you any evidence to back your claim up or are you working for the Chinese Propaganda services...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
this is the most convoluted piece of :bsflag: i have read in this topic so far, respect for a fucking mulatto muslime :asshole: president who is "working hard" destroying American traditions and family values sine he became a community disruptor, my respect for that son-of-a-bitch (and she was) can be spelled :fu: :up:

Well this is a post that tells us more about you than about President Obama.

Let me break something to you after 6 years...

YOU LOST!!!!

Respect is earned.

Nobody DESERVES anything.
I've only seen your posts for a couple of days but just based on that, that post coming from you is your usual claptrap.

Forum List

Back