Republica attacks Obama's daughters, calling them "sluts".

Listening keeps coming around me hoping I've taken him off ignore. He's scary creepy. Ick

Lol. 51 pages of teabaggers defending some bitch who thought she had the fashion sense to tell two underage girls what to wear, then defending the Palin sluts.

A homo calling anyone a slut is the ultimate irony. How many sex partners does the average homo have in a year? What is the incidence of STDs among homosexuals? How about drug use?

I can't speak for every "homo", but to answer your question, three, including my current partner of 14 years.

How many whores have you fucked, hetero?

That would be highly unusual since homosexuals are notoriously promiscuous, some having hundreds of sex partners in a single year.

Lol. 51 pages of teabaggers defending some bitch who thought she had the fashion sense to tell two underage girls what to wear, then defending the Palin sluts.

A homo calling anyone a slut is the ultimate irony. How many sex partners does the average homo have in a year? What is the incidence of STDs among homosexuals? How about drug use?

I can't speak for every "homo", but to answer your question, three, including my current partner of 14 years.

That would be highly unusual since homosexuals are notoriously promiscuous, some having hundreds of sex partners in a single year.
That lie died when the bathhouses closed. Carry on.

It was funny how conservatives handled a teenaged mother in their midst. Rather than acknowledge it is something that happens in all families, they trotted a pregnant Bristol around to spout about the wonders of abstenance and arranged a sham engagement to her lowlife sperm donor

"Republicans" had nothing to do with it. That was purely Bristol's idea. Love the way you try to blame all Republicans for the actions of one person. I also love the way you continue to attack the children of a Republic politician all the while you are crying about someone criticizing the Obama children.

Is there any bigger hypocrite in this forum than you?

Listen I don't like attacking any of the family of the President, GOP or Dem... It is off limits...

If anyone has a comment made about the Bush Twins by a Democrat Staffer and they were not fired, I would say that is wrong. No contest.

This woman should be fired, simple... She knew the line and crossed it... Doesn't matter, this should not be a partisan issue...

thats up to her employer, no one else.
you are incredibly naive if you think that..............or thick as shite

It was funny how conservatives handled a teenaged mother in their midst. Rather than acknowledge it is something that happens in all families, they trotted a pregnant Bristol around to spout about the wonders of abstenance and arranged a sham engagement to her lowlife sperm donor

"Republicans" had nothing to do with it. That was purely Bristol's idea. Love the way you try to blame all Republicans for the actions of one person. I also love the way you continue to attack the children of a Republic politician all the while you are crying about someone criticizing the Obama children.

Listen I don't like attacking any of the family of the President, GOP or Dem... It is off limits...

If anyone has a comment made about the Bush Twins by a Democrat Staffer and they were not fired, I would say that is wrong. No contest.

This woman should be fired, simple... She knew the line and crossed it... Doesn't matter, this should not be a partisan issue...

so you would be ok being fired by someone other than your employer??? are you a total fuckin loon?
Where did I say it was okay tosser?

so you would be ok being fired by someone other than your employer??? are you a total fuckin loon?
He's asking and answering himself. Now that's cray cray.

Before you make claims you can't substantiate, you might want to do some research.

Family Research Council

Before you make claims you can't substantiate, you might want to do some research.

Family Research Council
Reactionary Christians do not a valid source make. Sorry. These people hate faggots, period.

Reflecting on some of the earlier speculation about the transport mode appropriate to The Royal Family.....

Do not Emperors traditionally use chariots? Of course this particular one would, He believes, more appropriately use:

Chariots_Of_The_Gods.jpg

But if the chillin's are gonna keep dressing like sluts then maybe He could lead in His Chariot and they could dance on a circus wagon drawn by prancing unicorns.

"Unicorns", you say?

Why, is not a Messianic Emperor not capable of using His pen and His phone to conjure a few measly unicorns?

Where IS your faith?

Is the staffer white? The sluts are taught that it's okay to be disrespectful to the "help". I can't blame them for the way they dress. They have Big Moo as a mother. She doesn't know how to dress. Her whelps won't know from her.
I'll just bet your mother/wife/girlfriend/sister or you yourself are just gorgeous--slim, trim, well dressed day in and day out with beautiful, perfect features and an education from one of the finest schools in the country. Yep, you're really in a position to criticize others. If you can call Mrs. Obama Big Moo, I'll bet we can call you fat swine.

none, I bet the four fingered widow is his only conquest to date. Congratulations to you and your partner.

Family Research Council
Reactionary Christians do not a valid source make. Sorry. These people hate faggots, period.

Who the hell wants your opinion??? Post counter-facts.

The phrase, "Cra Cra" doesn't carry a "Y".

Nice try on the Urban though.

The phrase, "Cra Cra" doesn't carry a "Y".

Nice try on the Urban though.
Dopey... You aren't smart, please don't pretend to be.

Urban Dictionary cray cray

Forum List

Back