Republica attacks Obama's daughters, calling them "sluts".

Re: clothing. I'd like to see the girls get a stylist. They could do so much for young American designers because the girls whether they like it or not :) are in the publ

I thought it was really cool of Michelle when she promoted American designers and I think the girls could take it a step farther.
Do you think they dress trampy?
Re: clothing. I'd like to see the girls get a stylist. They could do so much for young American designers because the girls whether they like it or not :) are in the public eye.

I thought it was really cool of Michelle when she promoted American designers and I think the girls could take it a step farther.
They don't dress trampy. They always look so cute, these people say the same about Michelle. They're crazy. The Obama women know style and don't need any kind of advise from the old Republican gals.

You missed my point entirely. The reason I suggested a professional stylist is so that they could follow Michelle's lead and begin a true campaign to promote American designer fashions for teens.

What part of "I thought it was really cool of Michelle" don't you get?

Good gawd...nobody has the right to tell two little kids what to wear other than their parents!

The president and first lady said they want the girls to live as normal a life as possible, not parade them around in ballgown every day.

Life. Get one! That wasn't directed to you tinydancer.
"

LOL, they've been on what, 14 overseas trips in the last 6 years? HARDLY what I would call "we want our children to live as normal a lives as possible"

STFU

Lol.

My father took us around the world. I've been to countries and seen incredible sites most people can only imagine.

Kudos to the president!

They don't dress trampy. They always look so cute, these people say the same about Michelle. They're crazy. The Obama women know style and don't need any kind of advise from the old Republican gals.

You missed my point entirely. The reason I suggested a professional stylist is so that they could follow Michelle's lead and begin a true campaign to promote American designer fashions for teens.

I didn't miss your point, you keep saying they were inappropriate, they aren't. They always look really cute and very appropriate.

obama-turkey-pardonjpeg-00dcc_c0-0-4884-2846_s561x327.jpg

In NO way were those skirts appropriate . Look how short they are. Would you let YOUR teenage daughter out of the house dressed like that? I would not.

You're blowing this ENTIRELY out of proportion though. NO ONE was called a slut.
They look really cute.

No, they look like teenage girls who are trying to grow up too fast. Which is normal, I grant you. But it is inappropriate for the First Family, especially on national TV. Whether they like it or not, the daughters as well as the parents represent US. They could have dressed and acted a little more appropriately at one of the few televised events they attend yearly, that's all I'm saying.

I didn't miss your point, you keep saying they were inappropriate, they aren't. They always look really cute and very appropriate.

In NO way were those skirts appropriate . Look how short they are. Would you let YOUR teenage daughter out of the house dressed like that? I would not.

You're blowing this ENTIRELY out of proportion though. NO ONE was called a slut.
They look really cute.

They look like any other teenage girl.

Good gawd...nobody has the right to tell two little kids what to wear other than their parents!

The president and first lady said they want the girls to live as normal a life as possible, not parade them around in ballgown every day.

"

LOL, they've been on what, 14 overseas trips in the last 6 years? HARDLY what I would call "we want our children to live as normal a lives as possible"

STFU

Lol.

My father took us around the world. I've been to countries and seen incredible sites most people can only imagine.

Kudos to the president!

Yeah, I hardly think you traveled around the world as a child in the manner that these girls do, and whether you did or not doesn't suddenly make it normal. NORMAL is not a word that fits into the First Family.

Just because a pickaninny chooses to dress like a slut does not mean she IS a slut.

Perhaps just aspiring?

There is no reason to even imply that those girls are sluts you moron.

Had that reading comprehension problem since birth?

Or are you just so ultra-sensitive that you can apply a hypothetical about one paickanninny to a particular group of two?

Suck it up - pretend they're Republican Downs Syndrome children and you'll laugh at any perceived abuse.

Just because a pickaninny chooses to dress like a slut does not mean she IS a slut.

Perhaps just aspiring?

There is no reason to even imply that those girls are sluts you moron.

Had that reading comprehension problem since birth?

Or are you just so ultra-sensitive that you can apply a hypothetical about one paickanninny to a particular group of two?

Suck it up - pretend they're Republican Downs Syndrome children and you'll laugh at any perceived abuse.

Shut the fuck up, you were CLEARLY implying that they were "sluts in training"

Go fuck yourself. I'm sure no one else does.

Meh...I think it's pretty tame to what I see a lot of young girls wearing today. They would be out of professional dress code if they came for a job interview at my company...skirts 2" below the tips of your fingers.:D

"

STFU

Lol.

Kudos to the president!
Your father paid for it, not the taxpayers.

"

STFU

Lol.

Kudos to the president!

I rather doubt he was even being truthful anyway.

They look really cute.

Both would have been sent home had they showed up at school in this parish.

School board is majority black, most principals are black, sheriff is black, council is black.

Black folks in this community do not allow such clothes at school.

That said, the one on the right looks ok, the one on the left looks trashy, especially considering her age.

What is she now, like twelve?

Republican staffer says Obama daughters are disrespectful and dress like bar sluts

If this vile bitch still has a job on Monday, the GOP should be dead to this country.

According to Gawker, Elizabeth Lauten, former new media political director for the Republican National Committee, wrote an open letter to the two girls, attacking their facial expressions and clothing choices.

“Dear Sasha and Malia,” wrote Lauten, “I get that you’re both in those awful teen years, but you’re part of the First Family, try showing a little class. At least respect the part that you play. Then again your mother and father don’t respect their positions very much, or the nation for that matter, so I’m guessing you’re coming up a little short in the ‘good role model’ department.”

Why is "gay" an OK term now but not slut?

I thought Dims had made the term "slut" also socially acceptable by now.

Are you a whore bigot?

They look really cute.

Both would have been sent home had they showed up at school in this parish.

School board is majority black, most principals are black, sheriff is black, council is black.

Black folks in this community do not allow such clothes at school.

That said, the one on the right looks ok, the one on the left looks trashy, especially considering her age.

What is she now, like twelve?

I have two girls, they are both young, when they get of age, they simply won't leave the house in anything that doesn't extend at least 4" past the end of their fingers. No way either of those skirts would make the cut.

The slut gene is a dominant gene. So, considering the egg and sperm donors, where's the surprise? It would only take ONE. But then the odds would be 50-50 but if attention whoring counts as sluttish behaviour.......

They look really cute.

Yes, they do.

Too bad they're not any other teenage girls. If they were, we'd not be having this discussion. And perhaps that is the point, they're not every other teenage girls, they are the daughters of the President of the United States. While I am not personally bothered or offended by their attire, I will say that I would not have let my teenage daughters leave the house with hemlines as short as those seen in the photo, and I am far from a prude. I do, however, believe there is such a thing as age appropriate attire. But that's just me, I am not their father.

Of course I do not believe that every woman who sits at a bar is a slut, either...

Tell you what I do believe... I believe there is a whole lot of faux outrage from both sides of the aisle on this topic. I don't think any of you really give a shit one way or the other, you're all just looking for an excuse to piss in each other's Cheerios.

"

STFU

Lol.

Kudos to the president!

Actually no. The taxpayers did pay for it. He was in the military. More so than Obama's kids because he pays for Michelle's and their travel out of pocket.

Malia and Sasha are cute as a button teen girls who have rarely made a fashion faux pas. So this was a little whoopsies. IMHO. Neither girl pulled a Miley Cyrus look so hey in the grand scheme of teenage life this is no big smurf.

All in all we have to have some pity for those in the public eye. I have a bad hair day, my dog and cats don't care.

:lol:

First Lady Michelle or the Duchess of Cornwall has a bad hair day and OMG it's front page news everywhere with by lines "what was she thinking"?

It has to suck.

Forum List

Back