Republica attacks Obama's daughters, calling them "sluts".

The woman in question certainly was way out of line and ought to be canned for it. Think what you want of obama as he is a corrupt, failed, political whore president but leave the kids out of it.
But the source in the link is so incredibly hypocritical in that they couldn't avoid their own tasteless disparagement of the Bush daughters in the same story.
Typical democrat hypocritical hacks!

No sense taking it out on the girls just because the old man is a political whore.

You hypocritical libbies did it with Bush.

Yes, they did. They were also exceptionally vicious with Palin and her family.

The person didn't call the girls sluts. They were dressed inappropriately and did look more like they were heading out to a party bar. I found it in bad taste to see such young girls dressed that way and people would notice even if no one said a thing.

Re: clothing. I'd like to see the girls get a stylist. They could do so much for young American designers because the girls whether they like it or not :) are in the publ

I thought it was really cool of Michelle when she promoted American designers and I think the girls could take it a step farther.
Do you think they dress trampy?
Re: clothing. I'd like to see the girls get a stylist. They could do so much for young American designers because the girls whether they like it or not :) are in the public eye.

I thought it was really cool of Michelle when she promoted American designers and I think the girls could take it a step farther.
They don't dress trampy. They always look so cute, these people say the same about Michelle. They're crazy. The Obama women know style and don't need any kind of advise from the old Republican gals.

Re: clothing. I'd like to see the girls get a stylist. They could do so much for young American designers because the girls whether they like it or not :) are in the public eye.

No. I do consider the girls choices for the occasion to be inappropriate. Malia's outfit not so much but Sasha's was like a throwback to the 70's.

After my initial " OMG how could you do this to your Dad" moment of stroking out on behalf of the President, I came to the obvious answer.

:)

They are teenagers. They are not perfect. They will make mistakes.

Shit happens.

But here's the deal. I saw the photo spread at the Daily Mail and was concentrating on the BRF's the girls were pulling and pitying Obama.

The shots I saw were of the waist up of the girls.

Only when the left wingers started taking a fit in the media and posting articles and threads like this one did I pay attention to what the girls were wearing.

I think if the left hadn't gone koo koo bye bye over an obscure facebook posting by an obscure staffer to an obscure Congress critter no one would have paid attention to those photos.

Now the poor girls have to have their fashion choices and their bitchy resting faces plastered all over the planet.

I would not want to be "daddy" tonight. It's his fault he made them attend.

:lol:

A woman scorned is nothing compared to pissed off daughters. I can attest to this as a mom who lived thru the hell of teenage daughters!!!

I speak the truth.

No sense taking it out on the girls just because the old man is a political whore.

You hypocritical libbies did it with Bush.

Yes, they did. They were also exceptionally vicious with Palin and her family.

The person didn't call the girls sluts. They were dressed inappropriately and did look more like they were heading out to a party bar. I found it in bad taste to see such young girls dressed that way and people would notice even if no one said a thing.
Oh that's just because Palin is such a dipshit.

Re: clothing. I'd like to see the girls get a stylist. They could do so much for young American designers because the girls whether they like it or not :) are in the publ

They don't dress trampy. They always look so cute, these people say the same about Michelle. They're crazy. The Obama women know style and don't need any kind of advise from the old Republican gals.
Says an old crone compensating with a slut avatar.

You missed my point entirely. The reason I suggested a professional stylist is so that they could follow Michelle's lead and begin a true campaign to promote American designer fashions for teens.

What part of "I thought it was really cool of Michelle" don't you get?

For 8 years you liberals called the bush twins sluts and called bush the chimp. Let's start calling obozo the chimp too. You libs can give it but you can't take it. HAHA

did the same with Palins kids and even dumped on her down syndrome baby

they aren't just hypocrites, they are TWO FACED hypocrites
What do you expect? Bristol was an unmitigated slut and drunk at 15. Her sister wasn't much better, and their meth head brother was forced to join the Army to escape a drug conviction.

Now THAT'S Republican family values!!'

You missed my point entirely. The reason I suggested a professional stylist is so that they could follow Michelle's lead and begin a true campaign to promote American designer fashions for teens.

I didn't miss your point, you keep saying they were inappropriate, they aren't. They always look really cute and very appropriate.

I didn't miss your point, you keep saying they were inappropriate, they aren't. They always look really cute and very appropriate.

No I found the outfits they chose for this occasion to be inappropriate. Hey, my opinion on these outfits.

They rarely strike out with me. Just like Michelle. She rarely misses. And she's taken a lot of fashion risks to be sure and I admire her for that.

One of the best things she has done for "First Lady Fashion" is she has dumped the dowdy look. YAY! About time.

I can leave politics out of fashion. :)

Lol. 51 pages of teabaggers defending some bitch who thought she had the fashion sense to tell two underage girls what to wear, then defending the Palin sluts.

So the Democrat rule is "no attacks on a politian's kids unless they are true?" Well, Chelsea was genuinely ugly, so why was saying that wrong?
Criticizing a 25 year old presidents daughter for flashing her pussy in public is not the same as calling a 15 year old girl ugly

Don't sweat it big guy. We still called Chelsea ugly when she was 25.
As is your right

And it is my right to criticize the entire Palin family for engaging in drunken brawls

Yes, it is. The difference is that you're a flaming hypocrite and I'm not a hypocrite at all.

Good gawd...nobody has the right to tell two little kids what to wear other than their parents!

The president and first lady said they want the girls to live as normal a life as possible, not parade them around in ballgown every day.

Life. Get one! That wasn't directed to you tinydancer.

obama-turkey-pardonjpeg-00dcc_c0-0-4884-2846_s561x327.jpg

In NO way were those skirts appropriate . Look how short they are. Would you let YOUR teenage daughter out of the house dressed like that? I would not.

You're blowing this ENTIRELY out of proportion though. NO ONE was called a slut.

Good gawd...nobody has the right to tell two little kids what to wear other than their parents!

The president and first lady said they want the girls to live as normal a life as possible, not parade them around in ballgown every day.

Life. Get one! That wasn't directed to you tinydancer.
"

LOL, they've been on what, 14 overseas trips in the last 6 years? HARDLY what I would call "we want our children to live as normal a lives as possible"

STFU

obama-turkey-pardonjpeg-00dcc_c0-0-4884-2846_s561x327.jpg

In NO way were those skirts appropriate . Look how short they are. Would you let YOUR teenage daughter out of the house dressed like that? I would not.

You're blowing this ENTIRELY out of proportion though. NO ONE was called a slut.
They look really cute.

Forum List

Back