Does anyone know what Trump and the Republicans stand for?

Illegal crossings might be down because they realize that Trump might win and toss them out. Also, perhaps most that want to cross have already crossed. Of course, the cartels will be active regardless of who wins in November.

This is why the cowards on the reservations tossed Kristi Noem, because she is all for REMOVING the cartels from our beautiful state and the indians don't want to give up the filthy lucre. We also have the problem of them selling their children into sex slavery, as well as running the meth and fentanyl manufacture.

KICK ASS, Kristi!

Far worse actually.
Why did the Democrats close schools?
in 2020 there were:
FACT: In 2020, 73 million Americans - about 1 in 5 - were under age 18. or about 22% of Americans.
FACT: How many under 18 died from Covid? 1,642 or 0.002249%
Biden, and all the other idiots pushing COVID because it was used as a political tool, totally ignored
what the effect would be on the future of these by closing the schools!

Abrupt shifts to remote learning over the past two school years have affected students, negatively impacting their social, emotional, and mental well-being and academic achievement

The truth is both parties are beholden to big business. They see average workers as simply a labor force. Take away their labor force and they cry "nobody wants to work anymore" which is untrue. We have by far the hardest working workforce in the world.

Healthmyth's posting are why we generally ignore his comments.

Biden did so much better with Covid than Trump.
OH and people are suppose to believe WHAT you write... with nothing to back it up?
You idiots like you think YOU know so much that you write something and all it does is show
how truly UNINFORMED you are! Tell me I bet you still believe Trump said to "drink bleach" right?
Here is the entire discussion regarding "bleach"!!!
Trump introduced Bill Bryan, head of science and technology at the Department of Homeland Security. “He’s going to be talking about how the virus reacts in sunlight,” the president said.
“Wait ‘til you hear the numbers.”
As Bryan spoke, charts were displayed behind him about surface temperatures and virus half-lives. He preached, rather presciently, for people to “move activities outside” and then detailed ongoing studies involving disinfectants. “We tested bleach,” he said at one point. “I can tell you that bleach will kill the virus in five minutes.”
NOW this what Trump said and tell me you idiot WHERE DOES THE WORD BLEACH APPEAR???
A question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world,” Trump began, clearly thinking the question himself, “So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous — whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light — and I think you said that that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way, and I think you said you’re going to test that, too. It sounds interesting. And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning. Because you see it gets in the lungs, and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it would be interesting to check that.”
WHERE???
But the idiot Biden tells other idiots like you that don't have single shred of substantiation...
Remember him saying the best thing to do is just inject a little bleach in your arm? That’s what he said. And he meant it. I wish he had done a little bit himself," Biden said.
NOW below is what the extremely biased MSM reports and as a result dummies like you believed it!
"During the early months of the pandemic in 2020, Trump said that an “injection inside” the human body with a disinfectant like bleach or isopropyl alcohol could help protect against the virus."

DUMMY!!! WHERE DID TRUMP EVER say "drink bleach"???

But this is a perfect example of how dummies like you never provide ANY proof and believe 100% of what the MSM that donated in 2016 to Hillary 96% and Biden in 2020 90% all the while ABC,CBS,NBC
donated nearly $1 billion free advertising for Biden!
FACTS!!!
“From June 1 through July 31, the ABC, CBS and NBC evening newscasts focused 512 minutes of airtime on the President, or nine times more than the 58 minutes allotted to Biden,” it continued.
During these two months, our analysts documented 668 evaluative statements about the President, 95% of which (634) were negative, vs. a mere 5% (34) that were positive.”
In contrast, 67% of the evaluative statements about Mr. Biden are positive.
“Do the math, and viewers heard 150 times more negative comments about Trump than Biden. That’s not news reporting — that’s a negative advertising campaign in action,” the study said.
Further proof if you want to check my figures!!!
512 minutes equals 1,024 (30 second commercial. A 30-second ad during NBC’s “Sunday Night Football” costs around $882,000 in 2024.)
A total of nearly $1,000,000,000 in negative news against Trump!
NEGATIVE stories totally intended to influence viewers.

Forum List

Back