Republica attacks Obama's daughters, calling them "sluts".

Chinese communist officials scorned Obama himself in the Chinese media during his recent state visit , when he exited his limousine and spit a big goober containing his Nicorette gum out into the gutter, where officials had gathered to greet our classless punk-in-chief.

Have you actual proof of 'spit a big goober containing his Nicorette gum out into the gutter,'...

If you don't you are just one of those pro Chinese propaganda guys... You would throw your own president under a bus to please the Chinese...

He was chewing gum coming out of the car, but this was not a reception. No one greeted him, he did not shake has with anyone...

This is a classless post..

Don't be a moron. The US president doesn't step out of a limousine anywhere abroad without 30 Secret Service agents, a band, and 30 foreign dignitaries gathered to greet him. Furthermore, don't ever again assume in a post that this race-baiting, riot-instigating hateful piece of shit is "my president".

Another lying Liberal thread title. Where did she call them sluts?
"Act like being in the White House matters to you. Dress like you deserve respect and not a spot at the bar."
You all should have more respect for the president and his family. The Obamas deserve respect and everything else good that comes their way. They work hard and you sit around posting.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
this is the most convoluted piece of :bsflag: i have read in this topic so far, respect for a fucking mulatto muslime :asshole: president who is "working hard" destroying American traditions and family values sine he became a community disruptor, my respect for that son-of-a-bitch (and she was) can be spelled :fu: :up:
Oh good, you know how to use smileys. Jeezus...

Chinese communist officials scorned Obama himself in the Chinese media during his recent state visit , when he exited his limousine and spit a big goober containing his Nicorette gum out into the gutter, where officials had gathered to greet our classless punk-in-chief.

Have you actual proof of 'spit a big goober containing his Nicorette gum out into the gutter,'...

If you don't you are just one of those pro Chinese propaganda guys... You would throw your own president under a bus to please the Chinese...

He was chewing gum coming out of the car, but this was not a reception. No one greeted him, he did not shake has with anyone...

Did you expect any other type of post from him?

The guy was a douchnozzle, he apologized...move on.
Which guy.

Sorry, woman, the GOP staffer...the person that wrote the post about the Obama girls. She wrote a very thoughtful apology. (Was doing dishes when I heard about this story on the news...didn't catch sex of individual)

"After many hours of prayer, talking to my parents, and re-reading my words online I can see more clearly just how hurtful my words were.

"I'd like to apologise to all of those who I have hurt and offended with my words, and I pledge to learn and grow (and I assure you I have) from this experience."

Obama threw the GOUSA under the bus to please China.

Explain the difference.

GOP Staffer Apologizes For Lecturing Obama Daughters To 'Show A Little Class'

A Republican staffer on Friday apologized for a Facebook post that criticized Malia and Sasha Obama's appearance at the annual White House turkey pardon ceremony, one of America's silliest holiday traditions.

Elizabeth Lauten, the communications director for Rep. Stephen Fincher (R-Tenn.), wrote that the two teenagers should "try showing a little class," "dress like you deserve respect, not a spot at a bar," and, most of all, "don't make faces" at Very Serious public events.

Read the full rant via Gawker:

Dear Sasha and Malia, I get you’re both in those awful teen years, but you’re a part of the First Family, try showing a little class. At least respect the part you play. Then again your mother and father don’t respect their positions very much, or the nation for that matter, so I’m guessing you’re coming up a little short in the ‘good role model’ department. Nevertheless, stretch yourself. Rise to the occasion. Act like being in the White House matters to you. Dress like you deserve respect, not a spot at a bar. And certainly don’t make faces during televised public events.

More at the link.

The Obama daughters are very young. Their parents have kept them out of the limelight but since they dared appear at this non-state event, this classless Repub attacked them. This woman's actions sound more adolescent than the Obama girls'. She asked her own mommy and daddy for advice. Very tacky that she attacks them personally but then issues this lame, not quite apology to a general audience.

If adult kids choose to appear in the media, on Facebook or at events, that's different. Or if their parents choose to drag them to events as a prop. But these are very young kids and should be off limits to the meanness of politicians.

GOP Staffer Apologizes For Lecturing Obama Daughters To 'Show A Little Class'

A Republican staffer on Friday apologized for a Facebook post that criticized Malia and Sasha Obama's appearance at the annual White House turkey pardon ceremony, one of America's silliest holiday traditions.

Elizabeth Lauten, the communications director for Rep. Stephen Fincher (R-Tenn.), wrote that the two teenagers should "try showing a little class," "dress like you deserve respect, not a spot at a bar," and, most of all, "don't make faces" at Very Serious public events.

Read the full rant via Gawker:

Dear Sasha and Malia, I get you’re both in those awful teen years, but you’re a part of the First Family, try showing a little class. At least respect the part you play. Then again your mother and father don’t respect their positions very much, or the nation for that matter, so I’m guessing you’re coming up a little short in the ‘good role model’ department. Nevertheless, stretch yourself. Rise to the occasion. Act like being in the White House matters to you. Dress like you deserve respect, not a spot at a bar. And certainly don’t make faces during televised public events.

More at the link.

The Obama daughters are very young. Their parents have kept them out of the limelight but since they dared appear at this non-state event, this classless Repub attacked them. This woman's actions sound more adolescent than the Obama girls'. She asked her own mommy and daddy for advice. Very tacky that she attacks them personally but then issues this lame, not quite apology to a general audience.

If adult kids choose to appear in the media, on Facebook or at events, that's different. Or if their parents choose to drag them to events as a prop. But these are very young kids and should be off limits to the meanness of politicians.

Perhaps, but these kids aren't as practiced at hiding their true feelings at White House events. They're simply a reflection of the subtle lack of respect this entire family has for this nation as a whole. When they grow up they'll learn how to fake it better, just like Barack and Michelle.

There's a whole lot of right wing ass whopping going on in this thread.

Using the children of any politician as a vehicle to attack their parents is untoward.

Don't be a moron. The US president doesn't step out of a limousine anywhere abroad without 30 Secret Service agents, a band, and 30 foreign dignitaries gathered to greet him. Furthermore, don't ever again assume in a post that this race-baiting, riot-instigating hateful piece of shit is "my president".

How about you watch the video....

And considering he got a massive win in Global Climate Change deal... So you are just pissed the Chinese didn't win....

Is the staffer white? The sluts are taught that it's okay to be disrespectful to the "help". I can't blame them for the way they dress. They have Big Moo as a mother. She doesn't know how to dress. Her whelps won't know from her.
I'll just bet your mother/wife/girlfriend/sister or you yourself are just gorgeous--slim, trim, well dressed day in and day out with beautiful, perfect features and an education from one of the finest schools in the country. Yep, you're really in a position to criticize others. If you can call Mrs. Obama Big Moo, I'll bet we can call you fat swine.

Put up a picture of yourself and we can judge you....
This doesn't even make sense. You obviously fully missed the point I was making. I'm not attacking Mrs. Obama's looks, or her children's looks. Tipsycatlover is. Calling people names. So, I am saying to her if she lives in a glass house, don't throw stones. If she is not so beautiful herself, don't call other people ugly names and criticize their looks. It's pretty obvious what I meant. You are probably the only one who didn't get it.

How about you watch the video....

And considering he got a massive win in Global Climate Change deal... So you are just pissed the Chinese didn't win....

Chinese get a pass until 2030, then they'll still do what they wanna do...........:cuckoo:.

The guy was a douchnozzle, he apologized...move on.
Which guy.

Sorry, woman, the GOP staffer...the person that wrote the post about the Obama girls. She wrote a very thoughtful apology. (Was doing dishes when I heard about this story on the news...didn't catch sex of individual)

"After many hours of prayer, talking to my parents, and re-reading my words online I can see more clearly just how hurtful my words were.

"I'd like to apologise to all of those who I have hurt and offended with my words, and I pledge to learn and grow (and I assure you I have) from this experience."

Seawytch,

Would have to agree with you most of the time but a couple things here...

First her apology was for posting not for insulting for a communications director is something she should know the difference about. She didn't apologise to the kids...

Second... this thread got to 61 pages long because the Hard Right were trying to point out that what she did was right because the Liberals did it before...

We have asked for them showing us a Democrat staffer who insulted the children of the presidents attire before?
We are still waiting....

What's wrong with the handle, "Moochelle"? I think it's appropriate. Granted, it's highly disrespectful to America's cows, but I have to blow off all the animal cruelty charges such a thing attracts, for one who so hates the country of which she's a representative token. I wonder if she wears a bell when she's not engaged in official state functions?

What's wrong with the handle, "Moochelle"? I think it's appropriate. Granted, it's highly disrespectful to America's cows, but I have to blow off all the animal cruelty charges such a thing attracts, for one who so hates the country of which she's a representative token. I wonder if she wears a bell when she's not engaged in official state functions?
Yes I like nicknames too. People used to call Laura Bush the First Frump. That was so funny. :)

Yes I like nicknames too. People used to call Laura Bush the First Frump. That was so funny. :)

Yea but Laura didn't weigh as much as the limousines she rode around in.

Forum List

Back