🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Republica attacks Obama's daughters, calling them "sluts".

I remember a thousand dumbass democrats, even NBC marxists, referring to President Bush as "the chimp". I think in way fair play, we should refer to Obama as "the chimp" too, and Moochelle as "the first baboon". That'd be cool, right?
My recollection is the broadcast media pretty much ignored the chimp references. Until of course their darling was the one being lampooned...then it was just a bunch if racist white old conservative men hating on the chosen one. Erin Burnett did call him a monkey though on TV news

Anyone claiming Bush wasn't constantly based with the chimp on line, in print and ascomedy is a liar, not misinformed, a liar.

The selective outrage is so progressive
Are you really that ignorant that you don't understand the difference between calling a white man chimp and a black man chip? Unbelievable.
:lol:

Keep keeping da man down. You go girl

and remember rush's remarks? of course not you do not want too.....lol....

On his TV show, early in the Clinton administration, Limbaugh put up a picture of Socks, the White House cat, and asked, 'Did you know there's a White House dog?' Then he put up a picture of Chelsea Clinton, who was 13 years old at the time and as far as I know had never done any harm to anyone.

When viewers objected, he claimed, in typical Limbaugh fashion, that the gag was an accident and that without his permission some technician had put up the picture of Chelsea -- which I found as disgusting as his original attempt at humor.

Another memory lapse Coulter claims people didn t go after Chelsea Clinton Research Media Matters for America

Are you really that ignorant that you don't understand the difference between calling a white man chimp and a black man chimp? Unbelievable.

No, I don't know what the difference is at all. Are you saying that black men are apes? Is that what you're saying? Spell it out Esmeralda. Explain yourself.

I remember a thousand dumbass democrats, even NBC marxists, referring to President Bush as "the chimp". I think in way fair play, we should refer to Obama as "the chimp" too, and Moochelle as "the first baboon". That'd be cool, right?

Calling "W" the "chimp" always confused me but then I've never have had the habit of calling people derogatory names, specifically our presidents. Why "W" was called a "chimp" kinda baffled me. I think the people who called "W" a "chimp" were implying he was Cheney's tool, I dunno, I could be wrong.
Calling Obama "chimp" and Michelle "the first baboon" come off to me as racist because how these terms are a tie-in to racism.
Speaking of First Ladies, Laura Bush never generated the hate that one sees today that is directed at Michelle. It is true that a small percentage of lefties keep on bringing up the tragic automobile accident from her early years but most liberals used better taste. Also, Michelle Obama is what I call a strong woman and some people get offended by strong women. These are the same people who think a woman's place in in the kitchen. Laura Bush was also a bit more laid back and seemed to like to being out of the glare of the lights, which is quite acceptable to those who have issues with strong women.
I was posting on political boards back when the Clinton's were in the White House and back in those days there were some on the right that were pretty hard on Chelsea, calling her "ugly" was one the favorites. I think she was the "first kids" to ever come under attack by hyper-partisans. That was just plain disgusting.
The Bush twins behaved like most kids their age but of course the haters expected them to act like royalty and thought they should live their lives like robots. My daughters were no different than the Bush twins, they went out and had fun, went to parties, drank too much on a few occasions and did harmless stuff that kids do at that age. I guess the haters forgot what they were like when they were that age or what their kids had done. But then, that's what haters do.
Now Obama's girls are acting the way most teenage girls act and the small-minded haters come out of the woodwork forgetting what they were like at that age or what there kids are/were like during those teen years.
This all is the result of the increased hate and polarization that divides our country. I blame the media and specifically the hyper-partisan paid talking heads for all the hate.
They have succeeded in dividing this country. People who read or listen to the talking head's spiel aren't doing themselves any favors. All they are doing is allowing themselves to get dumbed-down and getting all worked up. If people have any grey matter at all, they would tune out the hate mongers and think for themselves.

The reason Bush was called the chimp was because his features resemble a chimp especially around the mouth area and he has such a short forehead and he is so dumb. I should qualify that for a president, he is dumb.

Malia, Sasha, and the turkey affair. How it became political

When first daughters Malia and Sasha Obama acted like teenagers at the White House Thanksgiving turkey pardoning ceremony, it somehow became a big deal on social media. Should children of the president ever be political targets?

By Brad Knickerbocker November 30, 2014 7:26 AM

More at the link.

Did anyone get fired for calling Chelsea a dog (the poor girl was extraordinarily ugly)? How about all those reports of the Bush girls partying while in college? Did anyone get fired?

There's the difference. The criticism of the obama little hos was well founded, they appeared in public, dressed like the town guttersnipe chose their clothes, then proceeded to engage in a great deal of body language and facial contortions to indicate their displeasure at having to interrupt the important things they had to do. If you know your children cannot behave themselves in public don't put them in public. That's simple.

and remember rush's remarks? of course not you do not want too.....lol....

On his TV show, early in the Clinton administration, Limbaugh put up a picture of Socks, the White House cat, and asked, 'Did you know there's a White House dog?' Then he put up a picture of Chelsea Clinton, who was 13 years old at the time and as far as I know had never done any harm to anyone.

When viewers objected, he claimed, in typical Limbaugh fashion, that the gag was an accident and that without his permission some technician had put up the picture of Chelsea -- which I found as disgusting as his original attempt at humor.

Another memory lapse Coulter claims people didn t go after Chelsea Clinton Research Media Matters for America
Who watched Rush on TV??

For that matter, who listens to Rush?

I never know what he is saying unless a lib tells me.

why do all republicans have such memory lapses?

why do all Democrats/progressives regress and lives in the past?
good gawd, they talked about the girls clothes and faces they were making. that surly is going to be the end of the world. You all had no problems criticizing Palin when she brought her children along. so get a grip. These girls are pampered snobs just like their parents and who the hell care's.

Did anyone get fired for calling Chelsea a dog (the poor girl was extraordinarily ugly)? How about all those reports of the Bush girls partying while in college? Did anyone get fired?

There's the difference. The criticism of the obama little hos was well founded, they appeared in public, dressed like the town guttersnipe chose their clothes, then proceeded to engage in a great deal of body language and facial contortions to indicate their displeasure at having to interrupt the important things they had to do. If you know your children cannot behave themselves in public don't put them in public. That's simple.
Nah, it was tacky and her resigning (being fired) was cool. She lacked the proper diplomacy necessary to play the political game.

But all the huffing and puffing from the left is funny.

Calling "W" the "chimp" always confused me but then I've never have had the habit of calling people derogatory names, specifically our presidents. Why "W" was called a "chimp" kinda baffled me. I think the people who called "W" a "chimp" were implying he was Cheney's tool, I dunno, I could be wrong.
Calling Obama "chimp" and Michelle "the first baboon" come off to me as racist because how these terms are a tie-in to racism.
Speaking of First Ladies, Laura Bush never generated the hate that one sees today that is directed at Michelle. It is true that a small percentage of lefties keep on bringing up the tragic automobile accident from her early years but most liberals used better taste. Also, Michelle Obama is what I call a strong woman and some people get offended by strong women. These are the same people who think a woman's place in in the kitchen. Laura Bush was also a bit more laid back and seemed to like to being out of the glare of the lights, which is quite acceptable to those who have issues with strong women.
I was posting on political boards back when the Clinton's were in the White House and back in those days there were some on the right that were pretty hard on Chelsea, calling her "ugly" was one the favorites. I think she was the "first kids" to ever come under attack by hyper-partisans. That was just plain disgusting.
The Bush twins behaved like most kids their age but of course the haters expected them to act like royalty and thought they should live their lives like robots. My daughters were no different than the Bush twins, they went out and had fun, went to parties, drank too much on a few occasions and did harmless stuff that kids do at that age. I guess the haters forgot what they were like when they were that age or what their kids had done. But then, that's what haters do.
Now Obama's girls are acting the way most teenage girls act and the small-minded haters come out of the woodwork forgetting what they were like at that age or what there kids are/were like during those teen years.
This all is the result of the increased hate and polarization that divides our country. I blame the media and specifically the hyper-partisan paid talking heads for all the hate.
They have succeeded in dividing this country. People who read or listen to the talking head's spiel aren't doing themselves any favors. All they are doing is allowing themselves to get dumbed-down and getting all worked up. If people have any grey matter at all, they would tune out the hate mongers and think for themselves.

The Bush daughters weren't the first to misbehave. As far as I know, the Nixon daughters were pure as the driven snow but wasn't it Ford's daughter who said she smoked pot in the WH?

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/12/25/nyregion/when-a-politicians-child-goes-astray.html

11 US Presidents Who Smoked Marijuana High Times

Cracks me up that RWs make so much of Obama's smoking or not smoking. Laura Bush smokes cigarettes. So did Jackie Kennedy. And of course, Boehner brags about chain smoking and boozing. But somehow, Obama smoking is a big deal.

Smoking May Be Increasingly Unpopular But Many Politicians And Royals Like To Light It Up

Lefty women who overwhelmingly prefer sluttish attire ought not judge lest they be judged.

I guess you haven't been to your local mall of late! :confused-84:
The way Obama's daughter's dress is how many teenage girls are dressing in today's world.
As a parent, it certainly astounds me but I bet if girls would of dressed like that when I was a teen, I would of liked it o'plenty. :biggrin:
Also, I'm damn sure it just isn't lefty teenage girls that dress that way. And as an example, haven't you seen the way the Palin girls dress? It's the norm Henry, like it or not.

The reason Bush was called the chimp was because his features resemble a chimp especially around the mouth area and he has such a short forehead and he is so dumb. I should qualify that for a president, he is dumb.

Ahhh. Yes of course. Well I can certainly see this dashing fighter pilot being denegrated by left-wing haters as chimp-like. Not! Furthermore, his non-affirmative action, non-race normed, non-race centered Yale Law School grades are public information, unlike the 85 IQ dolt sitting in the White House. Bush was a B+ student.

TonyRogers.com President George W. Bush s Military Records Released

What about these 'classy' first daughter moments? Critics hit back at GOP staffer who criticized Sasha and Malia with unflattering photos of Jenna Bush
  • Elizabeth Lauten, a Republican communications director, lashed out at Malia, 16, and Sasha, 13, for 'classless' clothes and sullen attitude
  • Her Facebook post on Thanksgiving sparked outrage on social media
  • Images shared of Jenna Bush's drunken tumble at frat party aged 19
  • Lauten 'prayed for hours' then issued an apology
  • Hundreds called for her to lose job under #FireElizabethLauten hashtag
Twitter users have hit back at the GOP staffer who called Malia and Sasha Obama classless - by reminding her of Jenna Bush's more unseemly moments while her father was in office.

Elizabeth Lauten, communications director for Rep Stephen Fincher, issued a groveling apology on Friday after slamming the President's girls, aged 16 and 13, for wearing casual clothing and looking sullen during the Thanksgiving address.

Calling for the self-professed media expert to be sacked, thousands of people responded by tweeting the renowned picture of George W Bush's daughter Jenna drunkenly tumbling over her friend on to the floor of a frat party, cigarette in hand.

The 2001 photo, which earned the then 19-year-old the nickname Jenna And Tonic, has gone viral with the hash tag '#classy'.

Scroll down for video

239ECD3000000578-2854226-image-27_1417381995575.jpg

+15
238859CB00000578-2854226-Twitter_abuse_Sasha_13_left_and_Malia_16_right_were_branded_clas-29_1417382018062.jpg

+15
Hit back: Twitter users have been sharing pictures of former First Daughter Jenna Bush (left) looking bored and raucous after a GOP staffer slammed Sasha and Malia Obama (right) for 'classless behaviour'

239EC8EC00000578-2854226-image-30_1417382036966.jpg

+15
'Classy': Images of George W Bush's daughter have gone viral since the outburst on Thanksgiving Day

23980E7F00000578-0-Open_letter_Elizabeth_Lauten_communications_director_for_Rep_Ste-50_1417281384444.jpg

+15
23980C8D00000578-0-image-51_1417281388858.jpg

+15
Open letter: Elizabeth Lauten, communications director for Rep Stephen Fincher, wrote this to the girls

Other responses included a picture of the moment Jenna, one of the former president's twin daughters, stuck out her tongue at White House photographers while riding in the presidential limousine.

'Did you forget that jenna bush got photographed at the age of 19 knocking someone over at a FRAT party? good lord,' one Twitter user wrote.

Another commented: 'The Bush twins used fake ID's to get into bars. & Jenna Bush stuck out tongue at press. Is that "classy?" @DCGopGirl #tcot #UniteBlue.'

One wrote: 'Where were your ignorant comments on the Palin family brawl, the Bush girls (Jenna & Tonic).'

'So Sasha and Malia Obama have no class? Two words: Jenna Bush. #ElizabethLauten,' one tweet read.

And one said: 'I have a feeling that Jenna Bush & sister are a little ticked off at #ElizabethLauten for bringing their past behavior into the spotlight.'

By Saturday evening hundreds of people had demanded that Lauten lose her job as communications director for Rep. Stephen Fincher (R-Tenn.) under the #FireElizabethLauten Twitter hashtag.

Read more: Twitter hits back at GOP staffer who called Sasha and Malia Obama classless with pictures of Jenna Bush and the sarcastic hash tag classy Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Lol. 51 pages of teabaggers defending some bitch who thought she had the fashion sense to tell two underage girls what to wear, then defending the Palin sluts.
Why does it not bother you that the title of the story in the OP is a lie?

Republican staffer says Obama daughters are disrespectful and dress like bar sluts

If this vile bitch still has a job on Monday, the GOP should be dead to this country.

According to Gawker, Elizabeth Lauten, former new media political director for the Republican National Committee, wrote an open letter to the two girls, attacking their facial expressions and clothing choices.

“Dear Sasha and Malia,” wrote Lauten, “I get that you’re both in those awful teen years, but you’re part of the First Family, try showing a little class. At least respect the part that you play. Then again your mother and father don’t respect their positions very much, or the nation for that matter, so I’m guessing you’re coming up a little short in the ‘good role model’ department.”
looks like that hateful hateful rw woman resigned. You KNOW they would have gladly let her stay if her hateful comments didn't go viral.

Forum List

Back