Republican Party Voter Outreach

Star

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2009

I particularly like the way "TOM TOMORROW" exposes Republicans for the wishy-washy flip-floppers they are with ➞ ...BUT WE ARE WILLINGTO EXPRESS DISAPPROVAL OF THE DREADFULLY SEXISTTHING SAID BY THE BOORISH BILLIONAIRE WE'RE DESPERATELY TRYING TO DRIVE OUT OF THE RACE...
...I MEAN UNLESS THERE'S A BACKLASH, I'M NOT MAKING ANY PROMISES.
wink-wink

But Mrs Star thinks the most repugnant part is the part where the Republican Party Recruiter says "NOW WHICH ONE OF YOU LITTLE DARLINGS WANTS TO GO MAKE ME A SANDWICH! HEH HEH. I don't know, but I'm guessing this cartoon is based on a recurring true story?

tom who? holy smokes. the left is freaking on Trump having so much of a following. so now it's down to Smearing and Insulting of you the people who are Republican.

same ole same ole

I always confuse him with this Tom...

th

but then, they have so much in common, don't they?

they're both cartoons for children.

Not sure why a Cartoon is in Politic forum. but that's about their mentality I guess:rolleyes-41:

Not sure why a Cartoon is in Politic forum. but that's about their mentality I guess:rolleyes-41:

And yet-----and yet you've made it obvious, a political cartoon has made it thru your thin skin and hit an easily exposed Republican nerve - why else would you post multiple posts about a political cartoon?
Republicans created the monster depicted in the political cartoon - the truth hurts, learn to live with your creation...

Forum List

Back