🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Republican Rep. Peter King: ‘We are the ones who shut down the government’

Ah, I really shouldn't enjoy myself so much, pulling the chains of these Teabaggers. What a mental image, however. Some of you should really look up where that phrase originated, and what it meant.

We know what it means.

“Senator, isn’t there something wrong when you say I won’t fund the government unless I can attach my personal wish list to the legislation every time we vote?” Schieffer pressed. “I’d love to see the government find a cause — cure for cancer, but I don’t think you can say, I’m not going to pass any funds for the rest of the government until [the National Institutes of Health] finds a cure for cancer.”

Exactly.

“Senator, isn’t there something wrong when you say I won’t fund the government unless I can attach my personal wish list to the legislation every time we vote?” Schieffer pressed. “I’d love to see the government find a cause — cure for cancer, but I don’t think you can say, I’m not going to pass any funds for the rest of the government until [the National Institutes of Health] finds a cure for cancer.”

Exactly.

And this is why Obama would do grievous harm to the nation if he capitulates.

Either party could pull this nonsense. :mad:

CNN's Anderson Cooper: 'It's Hard to Talk When You're Tea-Bagging'

CNN's Anderson Cooper: 'It's Hard to Talk When You're Tea-Bagging' | NewsBusters

CNN anchor Anderson Cooper followed his colleague David Shuster into the gutter on his Anderson Cooper 360 program on Tuesday in making a vulgar “tea-bagging” joke about Republicans/conservatives.

After CNN’s senior political analyst David Gergen remarked that Republicans were “searching for their voice” after two electoral losses, Cooper quipped,

“It’s hard to talk when you’re tea-bagging.”

Cooper had Gergen and chief business correspondent Ali Velshi on to comment on President Obama’s economic speech earlier that day at Georgetown University. Cooper had asked Gergen about the Republicans’ “positioning” in response to the speech.

The analyst touted how the GOP was “in disarray” and that they “have not yet come up with a compelling alternative, one that has gained popular recognition.” Cooper replied, “Tea-bagging. They’ve got tea-bagging.”

Last edited:
Just going with the FOX designation.

Don't be a hater!

you have become the hater here

you take after all your elected haters in congress and president

it's just pathetic with the name calling of the people in this country, who care about it just as much as any of you

you've all crawled to new low and are bring this country down with you

LOL. Ol' Boxer shorts Staph is at it again.

Now, silly girl, the country is doing just fine in spite of your groups idiocies. We are recovering from the Great Republican Recession, the younger generation is getting a lesson on how there are Americans that want the nation to fail, and Americans that are intent on building this nation into even a greater nation. Unfortunetly, you are not in the latter group. All you do is whine, mewl, and puke about how the country is going to hell in a handbasket, because they don't follow your insane ideas.

well from your postings what I say about the country going to hell, you prove it

but a hater such as you making judgments on others is about the damnest thing I have ever seen...now go puke out some more of your love for others..or just go to hell for all I care

Last edited:
CNN's Anderson Cooper: 'It's Hard to Talk When You're Tea-Bagging'

CNN's Anderson Cooper: 'It's Hard to Talk When You're Tea-Bagging' | NewsBusters

CNN anchor Anderson Cooper followed his colleague David Shuster into the gutter on his Anderson Cooper 360 program on Tuesday in making a vulgar “tea-bagging” joke about Republicans/conservatives.

After CNN’s senior political analyst David Gergen remarked that Republicans were “searching for their voice” after two electoral losses, Cooper quipped,

“It’s hard to talk when you’re tea-bagging.”

Cooper had Gergen and chief business correspondent Ali Velshi on to comment on President Obama’s economic speech earlier that day at Georgetown University. Cooper had asked Gergen about the Republicans’ “positioning” in response to the speech.

The analyst touted how the GOP was “in disarray” and that they “have not yet come up with a compelling alternative, one that has gained popular recognition.” Cooper replied, “Tea-bagging. They’ve got tea-bagging.”

:lol:

Eyah.

FOX scrubbed the sound on this..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynTLYkvy-Kw]Biased FOX News promotes Tea Parties - YouTube[/ame]

King should just change parties while he has any shred of dignity left. Backstabbing son of a bitch couldn't even get it up to pull off a rebellion.

Understandable, since being a republican is indeed becoming undignified.

But you might want to keep King, if for no other reason than to have at least a few honest men left in the GOP.

And it’s telling how you and others on the right perceive King’s telling the truth as ‘back-stabbing,’ as if he should continue to lie and deceive ‘for the good of the Party.’

King should just change parties while he has any shred of dignity left. Backstabbing son of a bitch couldn't even get it up to pull off a rebellion.

Understandable, since being a republican is indeed becoming undignified.

But you might want to keep King, if for no other reason than to have at least a few honest men left in the GOP.

And it’s telling how you and others on the right perceive King’s telling the truth as ‘back-stabbing,’ as if he should continue to lie and deceive ‘for the good of the Party.’

Oh no. I think he needs to pull a Specter and cross the floor. He needs to leave the Republican Party.

King is just another inside the beltway old man who's been in Washington too long.

He's a politician and not a public servant any more.

Forum List

Back