Republicans are pro-life, Democrats are pro-Quality-Of-Life!/Bernie: "Maybe, just maybe, working people deserve to be able to afford a d*mn hamburger"

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Bernie Sanders & Ilhan Omar are preparing to introduce a new bill that offers free school meals to ALL children, regardless of their parents' income level

Buy your own food. Not the government’s job.

End the Dept. of Education.

Also end all public school while you’re at it.

LOL @ democrats being "pro quality of life"

I didn't know shit could be stacked so high.

Bernie Sanders & Ilhan Omar are preparing to introduce a new bill that offers free school meals to ALL children, regardless of their parents' income level

"

"Maybe, just maybe, working people deserve to be able to afford a d*mn hamburger"​

Maybe you and your peers can do something about inflation

Building robots to take orders and prepare food isn't putting money into low wage earners pockets.

Lack of hamburgers is a good thing. Americans are the pugiest people on the planet.

There are so many programs and help out there- if a child is hungry, it's likely because they have neglectful parents.

sure, but it is not Prime beef, dry aged, and it's cost is not affordable to many
I basically buy all my meat on sale or I pass. I love the "soon expired" options. $3 Off of chicken breasts works for me and my dog.

Last edited:
Buy your own food. Not the government’s job.

End the Dept. of Education.

Also end all public school while you’re at it.
Ending public education would be horrible. Only idiots want that. Our schools have issues, but they are still teaching important skills to children. Not everybody can home school or afford private school. Ending public education would lead to outrageous levels of illiteracy in this country.

Ending public education would be horrible. Only idiots want that. Our schools have issues, but they are still teaching important skills to children. Not everybody can home school or afford private school. Ending public education would lead to outrageous levels of illiteracy in this country.

We already have outrageous levels of illiteracy and have for a long while.

Ditching the Dept. of Education isn't the same as ending public schooling.

We already have outrageous levels of illiteracy and have for a long while.

Ditching the Dept. of Education isn't the same as ending public schooling.
It depends on the RWNJ. Some of them want to shut down the public school system. So would ending the department of education lead to more kids being literate? How? Be as detailed as possible please.

It depends on the RWNJ. Some of them want to shut down the public school system. So would ending the department of education lead to more kids being literate? How? Be as detailed as possible please.

I didn't state that it would.

But it sure as hell needs an overhaul. Too many of our alphabet agencies are bloated with corruption and incompetence.

Forum List

Back