Republicans fail to make any rational argument why society must force full term gestation on all women. Their failed arguments are examined here:

What question did Harris not answer?
I've heard her do it too. I'm not going to say only Trump does it. But Republicans are really making a big deal out of Kamala doing it but ignoring that Trump does it, A LOT. In fact all the time.

Reminds me of them/you calling Hillary a liar. But put her up against any of your boys and essentially, Hillary is an honest politician.

We know she lies when she’s cornered. Running from snipers in the Balkans, being “dead broke” upon leaving the White House, “all my grandparents” immigrated to America, her tale of trying to join the Marines, her claim she never received or sent any material that was classified on her
blog_who_lies_more.jpg
private e-mail system, her claim to have started criticizing the Iraq War before Barack Obama did… she lies, and she lies, and she lies.

I've heard her do it too. I'm not going to say only Trump does it. But Republicans are really making a big deal out of Kamala doing it but ignoring that Trump does it, A LOT. In fact all the time.

Reminds me of them/you calling Hillary a liar. But put her up against any of your boys and essentially, Hillary is an honest politician.

We know she lies when she’s cornered. Running from snipers in the Balkans, being “dead broke” upon leaving the White House, “all my grandparents” immigrated to America, her tale of trying to join the Marines, her claim she never received or sent any material that was classified on her
blog_who_lies_more.jpg
private e-mail system, her claim to have started criticizing the Iraq War before Barack Obama did… she lies, and she lies, and she lies.
What question did she not answer? You claimed I cared that she didn’t answer the question, so what was the question she did not answer that I cared about?

What question did she not answer? You claimed I cared that she didn’t answer the question, so what was the question she did not answer that I cared about?

IDK. It was a few weeks ago. Trump has not answered so many questions, and I hear her answering questions. So I say she's the serious candidate.

And I truly believe Kamala will be a very moderate president. She may even sell us liberals out a few times like Bill Clinton did. That's what a great president does. A great president doesn't call people who don't vote for him enemies of the people. What the fuck is wrong with you dude?

“My presidency would not be a continuation of Joe Biden’s presidency. Like every new president, I will bring my life experiences, my professional experiences and fresher new ideas. I represent a new generation of leadership,” Harris told Fox News host Bret Baier.

Harris has vowed to appoint a Republican to her Cabinet if she is elected president in November and pledged to welcome bipartisan input into her policies. Earlier in the day, she appeared with dozens of anti-Donald Trump Republicans at an event in Pennsylvania to highlight GOP support for her campaign.

“We want to turn the page from the last decade in which we have been burdened with the kind of rhetoric coming from Donald Trump that has been designed to divide our country,” Harris told Fox News when asked about her slogan, “A new way forward.”

Saying all the right things. And you fault her for it. So why bother with you?

Despite Baier’s best efforts to draw some blood, Harris held her own, avoiding pitfalls regarding progressive stances she took during her short-lived 2020 bid for the Democratic presidential nomination.

Fault her for it bitch! Then forgive Trump for CATERING to the far right.

She also got in many attacks on Trump, railing about his morals and character, and calling him too unfit and “unstable” to return to the Oval Office.
“This is a democracy, and in a democracy, the president of the United States should be willing to be able to handle criticism without saying he’s going to lock people up for doing it,” Harris said, referring to comments Trump has made threatening retribution against political enemies and late show hosts if he is elected.

“He spent $20 million on those ads trying to create a sense of fear in voters because he has no plan on focusing on the needs of the American people,” she added at another point, referring to Trump’s multimillion-dollar anti-trans ad blitz.

Bashing Trans must really work on stupid people

IDK. It was a few weeks ago. Trump has not answered so many questions, and I hear her answering questions. So I say she's the serious candidate.

And I truly believe Kamala will be a very moderate president. She may even sell us liberals out a few times like Bill Clinton did. That's what a great president does. A great president doesn't call people who don't vote for him enemies of the people. What the fuck is wrong with you dude?

“My presidency would not be a continuation of Joe Biden’s presidency. Like every new president, I will bring my life experiences, my professional experiences and fresher new ideas. I represent a new generation of leadership,” Harris told Fox News host Bret Baier.

Harris has vowed to appoint a Republican to her Cabinet if she is elected president in November and pledged to welcome bipartisan input into her policies. Earlier in the day, she appeared with dozens of anti-Donald Trump Republicans at an event in Pennsylvania to highlight GOP support for her campaign.

“We want to turn the page from the last decade in which we have been burdened with the kind of rhetoric coming from Donald Trump that has been designed to divide our country,” Harris told Fox News when asked about her slogan, “A new way forward.”

Saying all the right things. And you fault her for it. So why bother with you?

Despite Baier’s best efforts to draw some blood, Harris held her own, avoiding pitfalls regarding progressive stances she took during her short-lived 2020 bid for the Democratic presidential nomination.

Fault her for it bitch! Then forgive Trump for CATERING to the far right.

She also got in many attacks on Trump, railing about his morals and character, and calling him too unfit and “unstable” to return to the Oval Office.
“This is a democracy, and in a democracy, the president of the United States should be willing to be able to handle criticism without saying he’s going to lock people up for doing it,” Harris said, referring to comments Trump has made threatening retribution against political enemies and late show hosts if he is elected.

“He spent $20 million on those ads trying to create a sense of fear in voters because he has no plan on focusing on the needs of the American people,” she added at another point, referring to Trump’s multimillion-dollar anti-trans ad blitz.

Bashing Trans must really work on stupid people
Didn’t read any past you don’t remember what was said. I don’t care what you have to say, it has nothing to do with me.

Republicans fail to make any rational argument why society must force full term gestation on all women. It is why Republicans are suffering politically since they won a states rights argument with the Dobbs decision.

But state’s rights do not supersede individual right’s including the unenumerated individual right to privacy for impregnated women.

One of Saint Ding’s failed arguments goes something like this:

ding said: It's extremely clear that the reason you are playing word games in your dehumanization of human life is to make it easier to kill them and dismiss their right to life. dvng. #4,716

An argument based upon what Saint Ding thinks I am thinking being evil, is not an argument at all.

Protected unborn life from the instant of conception has not been a norm for Americans for centuries. The norm the past fifty years has been that protected life begins at reasonable expectation of life outside the womb.

Saint Heynorm does the same thing by accusing me of thinking ZEFs are worthless clump of cells,

HeyNorm said: “ ….. all they are carrying is a worthless clump of cells, right? Like a parasite, right?” hynrm.23.11.19 #772

I don’t think that at all. My response is here:
nf.23.11.21 #11,948 to hynrm.23.11.19 #772

nf.23.11.21 #1

When she wins, Harris knows she will be under a microscope. She certainly won't be trying to take away your guns, make your daughters swim against trannies, she's going to need to fix the border, the economy will have to be doing great for her to be re elected.

We know if Trump wins he could shoot someone on 5th avenue or totally fuck up the handling of a pandemic and not lose one vote.

The only reason Trump lost in 2020 was because so many of his supporters died.

1729174302663.png

you dumb ass. you aren’t even quoting when I wrote.

You are a liar. Worthless waste of time liar.

There’s two sentences in the point I made.

NotfooledbyW said: if it were a separate human being, there would be no issue with abortion. Every aborted Separate human being would survive..

You revised it because you were a liar.

This is your version:

Rawley: “Every aborted Separate human" going to survive?

NFBW: Every aborted Separate human being would survive..”.

If?”x” Every aborted Separate human being would survive..”. must be too fucking complicated for MAGA.
LOL Don't say ridiculous shit and I won't call you out out on your ridiculous shit. Deal?

What science tells you that a state government has the right to force full term gestation on a woman.
The science that shows me that the fetal DNA is a combination of two human beings, the science that tells me the fetus is human as a result of that combination.

The want to preserve life and acknowledge the humanity of the unborn should be enough. I'd explain the science, but you truly aren't interested in the science.

Even lower animals know how important their own potential life is. But we? We have to debate on whether to kill our unborn or not. This is unfathomably wrong.

I have never said what’s inside her is not a human being.
Then why are you making every argument trying to justify why we should slaughter the human being?

If they are human, your arguments are moot and toothless. If they are human, then they are one human apart from another, but in the woman's body, not a part of it.

Stop making a fool of yourself while you still can.

you are a liar. The words, baby and feet are not interchangeable. When referring to a fetus as a baby, you have to qualify it by saying “unborn“ baby.. that is a fact.

That you are a liar is a fact.
You make your own qualifications.

To use "fetus" grants you the pass to dehumanize it.

Remember what you said.
I have never said what’s inside her is not a human being.

You can't lecture anyone about using qualifiers when your argument for abortion relies on them.

The definition of a baby is “a very young child, especially one newly or recently born:”
Immediately before birth, the "fetus" is what the baby will be minutes after.

Your argument is once again, trash. We can look at the child in the womb and know that it will be a child when it comes out.

The delineation you make is unintelligent at best.

"Fetus" is the scientific term for "baby." It is a universal term used to classify the unborn babies of every sexually reproducing vertebrate species on the planet. It does not tell us that the "fetus" is not a unique member of its species in the process of gestation.

Your argument is once again, trash. We can look at the child in the womb and know that it will be a child when it comes out.
No. As a rational theist I am spiritually,. morally snd mentally unmolested by revealed religion fanatics.

I believe Nature’s God breathes spiritual life / soul into the body of a fetus and as the first breaths of air csuse the lungs to start to expand and the ductus arteriosus and the foramen ovale both close. The fetus experiences ensoulment and then the baby's circulation and blood flow through the heart now function like an adult's.“

Roe v. Wade getting overturned!! 220721 {post•4141}. NotfooledbyW Jul’22 Vrvwgo: science is more in line with JEWISH BELIEF not CATHOLIC BELIEF.

“With the first breaths of air, the lungs start to expand and the ductus arteriosus and the foramen ovale both close. The baby's circulation and blood flow through the heart now function like an adult's.“​
•While still in the uterus, the baby's lungs aren't being used. The baby’s liver isn't fully developed. Circulating blood bypasses the lungs and liver by flowing in different pathways and through special openings called shunts. Blood flow in the unborn baby follows this pathway:​
  • Oxygen and nutrients from the mother's blood are transferred across the placenta to the fetus through the umbilical cord.
  • This enriched blood flows through the umbilical vein toward the baby’s liver. There it moves through a shunt called the ductus venosus.
  • This allows some of the blood to go to the liver. But most of this highly oxygenated blood flows to a large vessel called the inferior vena cava and then into the right atrium of the heart.
Here is what happens inside the fetal heart:​
  • When oxygenated blood from the mother enters the right side of the heart, it flows into the upper chamber (the right atrium). Most of the blood flows across to the left atrium through a shunt called the foramen ovale.
  • From the left atrium, blood moves down into the lower chamber of the heart (the left ventricle). It's then pumped into the first part of the large artery coming from the heart (the ascending aorta).
  • From the aorta, the oxygen-rich blood is sent to the brain and to the heart muscle itself. Blood is also sent to the lower body.
  • Blood returning to the heart from the fetal body contains carbon dioxide and waste products as it enters the right atrium. It flows down into the right ventricle, where it normally would be sent to the lungs to be oxygenated. Instead, it bypasses the lungs and flows through the ductus arteriosus into the descending aorta, which connects to the umbilical arteries. From there, blood flows back into the placenta. There the carbon dioxide and waste products are released into the mother's circulatory system. Oxygen and nutrients from the mother's blood are transferred across the placenta. Then the cycle starts again.
  • At birth, major changes take place. The umbilical cord is clamped and the baby no longer receives oxygen and nutrients from the mother. With the first breaths of air, the lungs start to expand and the ductus arteriosus and the foramen ovale both close. The baby's circulation and blood flow through the heart now function like an adult's.
nfbw 220721 Vrvwgo04141

No. As a rational theist I am spiritually,. morally snd mentally unmolested by revealed religion fanatics.
You are nothing close to rational. You are molested by your own biases and morally corrupted by this notion that unborn children are not human.
I believe Nature’s God breathes spiritual life / soul into the body of a fetus and as the first breaths of air csuse the lungs to start to expand and the ductus arteriosus and the foramen ovale both close. The fetus experiences ensoulment and then the baby's circulation and blood flow through the heart now function like an adult's.“
As for the rest of this post, spare me the word salad.

Jeremiah 1:5.

Psalm 139:13-18.

You are nothing close to rational. You are molested by your own biases and morally corrupted by this notion that unborn children are not human.
Every fetus in a human is human. I say it clearly again; unborn children are human.

Stop lying about what I think. Lying is immoral you know.

Forum List

Back