Republicans finally accept invitation to socialize that they never say they get..

Sallow

The Big Bad Wolf.
Oct 4, 2010
From President Obama. And Obama picks up the tab..out of pocket.

At GOP outreach dinner, Obama picks up the tab - CBS News

As part of his effort to improve relations between the White House and Capitol Hill, President Obama dined with a small group of Republican senators this evening and, according to the White House, he paid for the dinner out of his own pocket.

Sens. Tom Coburn, R-Okla.; Kelly Ayotte, R-N.H.; Saxby Chambliss, R-Ga.; John Hoeven, R-N.D.; John McCain, R-Ariz.; Bob Corker, R-Tenn.; Mike Johanns, R-Neb.; Lindsey Graham, R-S.C.; Richard Burr, R-N.C.; Dan Coats, R-Ind., Ron Johnson, R-Wis.; and Pat Toomey, R-Pa.; are among the senators who joined the president for dinner tonight. The group dined at the Jefferson Hotel a few blocks from the White House.

"The president greatly enjoyed the dinner and had a good exchange of ideas with the senators," a senior administration official said.

Johnson concurred, saying, "It was an excellent dinner. It was a genuine, sincere open discussion of the fiscal problems facing the nation."

In the end they want the ship to sink.

They have said so publicly.

I never thought I would see the day so many inhabitants of this country would cheer its distruction

^^^^Proof that some people are unable to distinguish between form and function.

your party has done NOTHING for this country in years now.

Name one thing they have done to help the recovery

I dont want to kill the government I just want to shrink it to a size I can drown it in the bathtub.

Grover Norquist

America's problems are officially over... Obama bought dinner for some Republicans. :lol:

As part of his effort to improve relations between the White House and Capitol Hill, President Obama dined with a small group of Republican senators this evening and, according to the White House, he paid for the dinner out of his own pocket.

Sens. Tom Coburn, R-Okla.; Kelly Ayotte, R-N.H.; Saxby Chambliss, R-Ga.; John Hoeven, R-N.D.; John McCain, R-Ariz.; Bob Corker, R-Tenn.; Mike Johanns, R-Neb.; Lindsey Graham, R-S.C.; Richard Burr, R-N.C.; Dan Coats, R-Ind., Ron Johnson, R-Wis.; and Pat Toomey, R-Pa.; are among the senators who joined the president for dinner tonight. The group dined at the Jefferson Hotel a few blocks from the White House.

"The president greatly enjoyed the dinner and had a good exchange of ideas with the senators," a senior administration official said.

Johnson concurred, saying, "It was an excellent dinner. It was a genuine, sincere open discussion of the fiscal problems facing the nation."

Picks up the tab out of whose pocket?

America's problems are officially over... Obama bought dinner for some Republicans. :lol:

Well they aren't.

But this isn't the first time he's invited them to social functions or to shoot the breeze.

He gets refused time after time.

And when he does meet with them..they wind up walking out of meetings.

This is the deal.

Republicans say "Red".

Democrats say "Blue".

Republicans say "No Way".

Democrats say "Purple".

Then Republican stamp their feet and holler "BLOOD RED MOTHERFUCKERS!"

Picks up the tab out of whose pocket?

His own.

The freaking king dined with a few of his subjects and the left thinks it's cause for celebration. "I am not a dictator"....B. Hussein Obama.

Well he does have to at least take a stab at looking like he gives a shit about the opposing party.

After all. He did tell them he won. They needed get in the back of the bus and STFU.

Of course it doesn't stop him from blaming his shortfalls on them. Heaven forbid that he should ever take the blame for anything.

In the end they want the ship to sink.

They have said so publicly.

I never thought I would see the day so many inhabitants of this country would cheer its distruction

You left out the part where we hate black people,puppies and kittens.

Forum List

Back