🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Republicans Hint At Another Government Shutdown Over Obamacare. Seriously.

What you say is true. What element that seems to be missing from this is how employers are choosing to be a player in the game of premiums for insurance. Also, the other factors are the medical industry and the pharmaceutical industry.
Their primary goal is their stockholders. They also have a part to play. Where does the ability to have healthcare fall.
In the United States, is good healthcare or prevention only for those that make a certain amount of income?
Then when there is a faction that does not have the ability to pay for coverage who has to take up the liability?|
It is a complicated and moral question.

For the money spent and the quality of health care, yes.
Do yourself a favor, without being angry, and check out some data.

You need to do a little research before making this claim.
Amount spent on healthcare and the quality of health care sure doesn't add up to those that have researched the industry.

What we had for a hundred years that gave us one of the best health care systems in the world?

The Middle Class asked for health care reform that would address higher costs...they didn't get that. With ObamaCare they got health care reform that provides subsidized health care to the poor that the Middle Class will be asked to pay for.

I need to "research" that the US health care system has been the envy of most of the rest of the world for a long long time? Really?

I'm not saying that the American health care system didn't need reforming, Boiler and I'm certainly not angry about it. What I stated is that the American Middle Class asked for reform that would deal with the spiraling costs of health care and what they got was reform that provided subsidized health care to the poor which THEY will ultimately have to pay for. That isn't what they wanted and THEY are the ones who are ultimately going to be angry about that fact.

Forum List

Back