Republicans in US House Demand Boston Bombing Be Politicized

And therein lies your confusion

It is not Dante's job or for that matter anyone else's job to attempt convincing an ideologue that they are in denial in order to win an argument, or state opinions and truths asking people to look at them. That would be hitting ones head against the proverbial brick wall.

You do know the slimy shit he and others did concerning dead veterans and their families is not considered a 'scandal' by them and their fellow ideologues?

I have always considered Dennis Kucinich a left wing radical because of his record, not because of ideological differences I have had with him. I even helped his people do a few political outreach ads. I don't see Dennis' radical statements and actions as 'scandals' anymore than he does. \
\\
Get IT yet?

:eusa_whistle:

Question: I stated that the Congressperson making a single comment three years ago is not sufficient evidence of proving "he's untrustworthy". How does that make me an ideologue?

Question: What actions did "the slimy shit" take against the VA families? All I can gather is that he made a verbal comment...

IS shouting 'fire' in a crowded theater only a verbal comment? See? I can argue like you do.

You choose to focus on the single comment. Dante never said a single comment was what made the guy an asshole or untrustworthy, but if it walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck...

You deny you are an ideologue?

Taking a comment out of context is a sure way of making it look like less or more than what it is depending on your ideologically based motive

I chose to focus on a single comment, because all you provided was a single comment (of evidence) against the senator. Correct?

If you don't agree, what other evidence did you have?

Question: I stated that the Congressperson making a single comment three years ago is not sufficient evidence of proving "he's untrustworthy". How does that make me an ideologue?

Question: What actions did "the slimy shit" take against the VA families? All I can gather is that he made a verbal comment...

IS shouting 'fire' in a crowded theater only a verbal comment? See? I can argue like you do.

You choose to focus on the single comment. Dante never said a single comment was what made the guy an asshole or untrustworthy, but if it walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck...

You deny you are an ideologue?

Taking a comment out of context is a sure way of making it look like less or more than what it is depending on your ideologically based motive

I chose to focus on a single comment, because all you provided was a single comment (of evidence) against the senator. Correct?

If you don't agree, what other evidence did you have?

There is no evidence. This isn't a trial. :laugh:

There is a public record.

Forum List

Back