Republicans’ narrative about Covid was always flawed

Not nearly as stupid as you, since I never believed Biden's and the CDC's lies that vaccinated people can't get or spread Covid. Unlike you.

How many people did you infect and kill running around thinking you were immune?
Uh not nearly as much as you because you were never vaccinated. What still holds true is that the vaccines REDUCE symptoms and therefore transmission.

Uh not nearly as much as you because you were never vaccinated. What still holds true is that the vaccines REDUCE symptoms and therefore transmission.

May reduce symptoms, but symptoms are not always related to transmissibility.

Yet the lie Joe Biden and CDC told, and you believed, was that vaccinated people CAN'T get or spread Covid.

So, I'll ask you again, how many people did you infect and kill because you were running around thinking you were "immune"?

If you're too chickenshit to answer, I'll estimate your kills at 300, and we'll go from there.

You'll be Billy300 now...

May reduce symptoms, but symptoms are not always related to transmissibility.
Either way that would reduce transmission. Can you stop pretending you know more than they do? It’s pitiful.

10% is literally you making up shit. They weren’t wrong about the jab. They successfully reduced symptoms. Even though they did not eliminate transmission, they again, reduced transmission. Why else are new cases so low in comparison to a year ago? What is your explanation of that? Why are new daily cases so low?
They said at first that the vaccines would prevent infection.....then like Global Warming....they changed the name by moving the goal posts. Global Warming is blamed on everything from the war in Ukraine to the invasion of our Southern borders. Now Hurricane Putin is being blamed for food shortages and rising gas prices.

Dr Fauci was like Alan Greenspan. You didn't know what the fuck he was saying because none of it made any sense.
The fact is...anyone who made a profit off of COVID didn't deserve it.....and mostly likely helped cause the virus to spread all over the US. There are no calls for Big Pharma to pay a windfall profit tax.....even though they made billions off of COVID-19.

Yet the lie Joe Biden and CDC told, and you believed, was that vaccinated people CAN'T get or spread Covid.

So, I'll ask you again, how many people did you infect and kill because you were running around thinking you were "immune"?

If you're too chickenshit to answer, I'll estimate your kills at 300, and we'll go from there.

You'll be Billy300 now...
Uh no the CDC didn’t say that. It’s pretty obvious to anyone with basic IQ that is what was said.

I love how you’re trying to make me feel guilty about possibly infecting people while clearly being guilty of that yourself. How stupid are you?

Either way that would reduce transmission. Can you stop pretending you know more than they do? It’s pitiful.

Maybe. You are the one speaking in absolutes, they are the ones that made everything seem definite when it was always about risk and mitigation of risk.

I know more about the spread of particles in air than any MD not trained in it, because of classes I took in particle dispersion in cases of say power plant exhaust and pollen spread. (Masters in ChemE).

I've also been through fit testing for masks, and know 99% of people wearing the things probably wore them in such a way as to negate more than 3/4 of any benefit at minimum.

Uh no the CDC didn’t say that. It’s pretty obvious to anyone with basic IQ that is what was said.

I love how you’re trying to make me feel guilty about possibly infecting people while clearly being guilty of that yourself. How stupid are you?

Once again, Billy300(kills), here's the quote from the CDC:

Maybe. You are the one speaking in absolutes, they are the ones that made everything seem definite when it was always about risk and mitigation of risk.

I know more about the spread of particles in air than any MD not trained in it, because of classes I took in particle dispersion in cases of say power plant exhaust and pollen spread. (Masters in ChemE).

I've also been through fit testing for masks, and know 99% of people wearing the things probably wore them in such a way as to negate more than 3/4 of any benefit at minimum.
They didn’t make everything seem definite. You’re just choosing to believe that.

They didn’t make everything seem definite. You’re just choosing to believe that.
Regular people don't need masks
Two weeks to stop the spread.
Lockdowns until???
Everyone needs masks
Shots only for the old people
Everyone needs shots
Everyone needs shots or else

Because of variants and other factors, "natural immunity" doesn't work either to control the spread of COVID.

So the irony is that natural immunity doesn't work, vaccines don't work.
The only thing that actually works is masks and social distancing, and you claim that masks don't work.

So tell me. What does work to control the spread of COVID? Lockdowns?

Regular people don't need masks
Two weeks to stop the spread.
Lockdowns until???
Everyone needs masks
Shots only for the old people
Everyone needs shots
Everyone needs shots or else
Everyone did need shots. They are proven to reduce transmission. How the fuck are they supposed to know when the lockdowns would end? Masks probably weren’t as effective as we hoped, but they likely did SOMETHING to slow the spread.

Uh, yes I did because your question wasn't specific to scientists. If you want to limit the question, be specific.

Now, whine some more.
Lol I did limit the question to scientists and didn’t even mention democrats. You know this but you’re pretending otherwise.

Everyone did need shots. They are proven to reduce transmission. How the fuck are they supposed to know when the lockdowns would end? Masks probably weren’t as effective as we hoped, but they likely did SOMETHING to slow the spread.

Or they just delayed the inevitable and anyone who would have died then will die now due to their co-morbidities.

"likely did something", yes a rousing confirmation of effectiveness totally worth shitting on the world's economy and blowing up government spending an inflation.

They arent the top 2 doctors in the country are they?
As the OP says over and over, this is about SCIENTISTS :)
Actually they represent almost the entire medical community. The two major medical theories were natural immunity and vaccinations.

Other theories were on the fringe, like disease being caused by demons or spirits.

There is no evidence at all that they slowed the spread.
And having been trained on Bio-Agents myself....I can tell you that the masks only made it easier for the virus to spread......because it gave you a false sense of security.

Because of variants and other factors, "natural immunity" doesn't work either to control the spread of COVID.

So the irony is that natural immunity doesn't work, vaccines don't work.
The only thing that actually works is masks and social distancing, and you claim that masks don't work.

So tell me. What does work to control the spread of COVID? Lockdowns?

Masks as used by 90% of the population are almost worthless, and are dangerous as they give a false sense of security.

Before the vaccines if I there was even a risk of exposure I stayed away from anyone at high risk for a week.

Forum List

Back