republicans supporters should not be complacent and think Trump is a sure win in Nov .

yidnar

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2011
many Republicans on this site are acting as though there is no way Trump could lose in Nov .. my message to them is to face the fact that the left and the msm are all in for Harris no matter what is revealed about her radical far left history .. make no mistake, the left is going to ramp up the identity politics to a level possibly never seen before .. have no doubt the ist and ism [just pick a word to put in front of said letters] will be in full mode soon .. now half the country with common sense knows that such tactics are week and disingenuous but the other half will fall for it by the millions .. so my advise is no matter what the polls say we must realize that the left will stoop to any level to win ! the left is very very good at getting out the vote ! so come election time don't be complacent ! make sure you get out and vote so we can MAGA !

Last edited:
many Republicans on this site are acting as though there is no way Trump could lose in Nov ..
Actually they should take a lesson from 2020. And no matter what they do, there is no way they can win. Biden will again stuff the ballot boxes with millions of illegal mail-in ballots that can't be detected.

Easily 12 million were stolen and/or stuffed in '20.

Being ahead by a couple percent in PA, GA, WI, NV, GA, AZ won't be enough.
So what's the point in even trying.

If they did 20 million ballots in 2020. They'll do 40 million ballots in 2024

I just wish the Dems could have provided a candidate whose policies were more central and whose leadership could be trusted when China makes their move.

I predicted war after Biden won in 2020, you can look at my posts soon after he won. I predicted the loss of U.S influence as China expanded. This was not as evident a case because once Russia started a war Europe away slightly from China.

However, I am serious when I say that WWIII is quite possible by the end of this next term of the president. It has to be significantly higher a chance when a Dem is in the W.H. History has shown this.

This may be particularly true if she is an Obama surrogate. From 2009-2015, China and Russia were on a deliberate expansion campaign without any formal war.

Harris is going to smash Trump. It will be a massive blue sweep like 1936 and 1964.

Don't bother to vote, MAGA.
the above post by the idiotic Bovine is an example of the complete arrogance we shouldn't emulate .. i'm sure the idiot Bovine thought Briben was going to Cruse back into the WH ..

many Republicans on this site are acting as though there is no way Trump could lose in Nov .. my message to them is to face the fact that the left and the msm are all in for Harris no matter what is revealed about her radical far left history .. make no mistake, the left is going to ramp up the identity politics to a level possibly never seen before .. have no doubt the ist and ism [just pick a word to put in front of said letters] will be in full mode soon .. now half the country with common sense knows that such tactics are week and disingenuous but the other half will fall for it by the millions .. so my advise is no matter what the polls say we must realize that the left will stoop to any level to win ! the left is very very good at getting out the vote ! so come election time don't be complacent ! make sure you get out and vote so we can MAGA !
Oh I never thought this was a shoo in for Trump. Trump is NOT running Harris or Biden before Biden dropped out, Trump is running against the forces behind Harris now and Biden before. The deep state is still there with their ballot harvesting BS, dominion software, the MSM carrying their water 24/7 etc.

I think you're right, right now I see Trump as winning but not by as much as others might think. And I worry that he's going to say some things that'll cost him votes.

I agree. The narrative has to focus on the Biden/Harris failed administration, lies, untruths, weaponization of the DOJ, immigration and open borders, inflation, economy, fuel prices, high housing prices, homelessness, human trafficking, drug smuggling, two wars, deficit etc. They will try to distract with personal attacks--the narrative needs to keep focused on records.

many Republicans on this site are acting as though there is no way Trump could lose in Nov .. my message to them is to face the fact that the left and the msm are all in for Harris no matter what is revealed about her radical far left history .. make no mistake, the left is going to ramp up the identity politics to a level possibly never seen before .. have no doubt the ist and ism [just pick a word to put in front of said letters] will be in full mode soon .. now half the country with common sense knows that such tactics are week a disingenuous but the other half will fall for it by the millions .. so my advise is no matter what the polls say we must realize that the left will stoop to any level to win ! the left is very very good at getting out the vote ! so come election time don't be complacent ! make sure you get out and vote so we can MAGA !
Correct. So far the pollsters predictions of a Trump massacre I believe were accurate, BUT that was based on the assumption that Trump was going to be facing Biden. Now I have noticed that since Biden got ignited & it's Harris in the spotlight against Trump it appears to be a changing situation.

The poli-map pollsters are no longer showing a 190ish EVC for the blue candidate, nor a 360ish EVC for the red candidate. The recent poli-maps below are now showing a 30ish EVC GAIN for the blue candidate & a 40ish EVC LOSS for the red candidate, quite a shift for only one week!!! Notice the top poli-map illustrates the blue has taken back New Mexico, Minnesota, New Hampshire & Virginia which is an impressive feat for the blue side!

The below poli-map is in close proximity regarding EV Count to the above poli-map & also shows the four states mentioned above going back to the blue side. Both poli-maps still show Trump with a clear victory over Harris but there is still 3+ months to go & a LOT could change in that length of time!

Forum List

Back